How Christians Become Jewish Possessed Borgs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

How Christians Become Jewish Possessed Borgs

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:18 pm

This message will explain how one becomes a Borg through Christianity.

The unnatural behavior of Christians, such as slaughtering their own race, being literally a bible borg that spews verses and so forth, can easily be understood if one knows the spiritual writtings of the jews.

Physically speaking, Christianity is a jewish created religion. Jewish cultural excrement which is excreted in something the Gentiles later created into a 'religion'.

The goal of "Christianity" is to please Rabbi Yeshu or Jesus enough, so that he can deem you an "Israelite", and that you can end up in heaven, which is what Christianity is existing for. Even if Jesus itself claims it openly, that no non-jews are going to enter heaven, you have to die trying.

Christianity finally is the program with which the Goyim are utilized to build the Messianic World of the jews. They are told they will have entry, but they are obviously excluded. Only righteous jews are going to be part of this world, and it's clearly stated in the bible. So it's just a typical swindle like every other the jews give the Gentiles, to motive them to build their own destruction and parasitize their labor.

Christianity works astrally and physically. Physically, it programs people to exist as cattle and serve the jews. Astrally, it enslaves and siphons their energy into the same behalf. Astral and Physical together, creates "reality".

Every loyal christian is actually a jew at the soul, as it has been called by the Jew Francis who is now serving as a pope in the jewish Vatican. This claim is real, and he knows why he is saying it.

In jewish writtings, there are many nations, including "Edom", "Esau", "Kush" and so forth. Except of literal physical races, these are also soul groups. The jews also recognize that if a Gentile goes through many lifetimes of soul brain-washing, they become "Israel", but they are a lesser than material jews. Still, these are their loyal slaves. This is the opposite as to when a soul meditates and becomes free, these souls are siphoned, destroyed and beaten down, impregnated fully with the jewish/christian program.

The christianity is a proto-borg program they have injected to Gentiles in varying degrees. Those who have been injected and have ingested much of it, even if Gentiles, are effectively, having replaced one part of the soul with something that comes from the jewish God-form in the astral. As such the jews have the inside joke that even "Gentiles", if so they want, can become "Israel" in the form of Shabbos Goyim, or righteous Gentile. Righteous Gentile is the Gentile who is a goyim and has accepted this identity as Goyim, so in this, would classify all Christians, as they have accepted the socket identity and are acting like Goyim exaclty as the jews intended to make them.

This is a code for souls and humans who are traitors to their own kind, and have been assimilated into the jewish hive, effectively deeply serving them. The jews also can lie and/or deceive Gentiles, that somehow, they can too be 'jewish', while they know this can never happen. Christianity is part of this socket program to make every Gentile a wanna-be jew, effectively ending in their enslavement to their master jews, which they can never really 'fully become'.

Christianity is effectively the problem of the losers who try to become what they perceive is "winners", aka jewish, and worst of all, are all rejected from their so called 'redemption'. Rabbi Ben David, is the "Messiah" of the jews, and they say he will be a reincarnation of Rabbi Yeshu's. Rabbi Yeshu is Jesus Christ and obviously did not exist, but they are trying to create the idea that he did, in order to raise energy into this egregore.

The jews know Rabbi Yeshua is a fable, and that it's blueprint only exists in the ASTRAL. Therefore they expect the "ONE COMING", while the foolish Gentiles who believe that Rabbi Yeshu was material at some point, expect the second one. It's that simple.

Due to the monstrous amount of energy required, enslaving billions for two thousand years has beared no fruit, as the jewish demands for their Messiah is the complete death, subjugation, and annihilation of all the Goyim. So the amount of energy required, plus the help from our Gods, didn't really make it properly to existence. The jews cover up this fact, but Rabbi Kaduri threw it out in the open, and Rabbi Kaduri was the biggest rabbi in the late centuries.

This takes time, but through metagenics, the spirit affects the material person, and they can even start looking 'jewish', having the same aura, the same soul, the same neurotic and sickening behavior as jews, and also, the same lunacy and psychopathy. This transformation can never be total, as they are not jews, but their mind can become completely corrupted, many times, beyond repairing.

The heart chakra is where the seat of one of the occult bodies, the lower mind. This doesn't have to do with the logical mind, but the 'wisdom of the heart'. In Ancient Egypt, the Gods weight this heart (Ab) to see if the person is fit to reincarnate. The more the person is saturated in evil, the more this part that can reincarnate, becomes corrupted, ultimately, creating a permanently corrupted individual in the person. As such the messages of 'opening your heart to God' and other filthy shit about Rabbi Yehsua (Jesus Christ) and how he demands your love. This is a metaphor for channeling your energy to the thoughform. There are also other passages in the bible which say that one must pray continuously and unceasingly to (((God))) and so forth.

The jewish bible reveals on it's own how this is done.

Ezekiel 36:26,27

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws."

The above talks of the replacement of the personal AB which is done by means of sorcery by the jews. For this to happen, one has to literally become forcefully a borg by their own 'choice' as well, compulsively attending to church service, reading the bible as the only important book (to program their material brain to it), and of course partake in jewish spirituality or occultism (which is Christianity basically). The point of Christianity is to become an "Israelite", an endless chase of the "impossible" for the Goyim.

Christianity and Islam were meant to create footsoldiers for the jews, who will just waste their existence, soul energy, and being, to materialize themselves as jews, save jewish purposes, and in the end, hand over the world to the jews.

The Dedication ritual asks for the blotting out of Christ, "Allah" or anything else, for a reason. This is because there is a metaphysical tie to these things and it requires conscious rejection of such nefarious energy, a closing in the window of the mind which 'accepts' this. Many people claim to be Pagan and anything else, but they remain christians or open to christianity, because removing the virus can be a lengthy process that requires total re-wiring and deplugging from the jewtrix one used to be a part of.

Then, meditation removes the rest of the virus from the human soul, effectively making one free from the bulk of this influence. In a world where these wouldn't exist, dedication wouldn't include them either. Also, the dedication, cannot, by definition, remove all the other infected parts at once, such as a heavily programmed mind in the statuses of the enemy. The more deeply ingrained, the more resistant one will be, and the slower the progress in that regard. However one will definitely make progress and everyone can break free, with persistence and DEDICATION.

Because this potential cancer is removed from the soul, many people feel massive relief in their dedication, while others feel shocked from this. This is part of what is being lifted from one's spirit during the dedication ritual, so they can advance. This doens't mean however, that this makes one healthy, or that they are permanently absolved of their tendnecies that lead in deception in the first place. This is why the Dedication is a Dedication, and those who do not dedicate to this objective, simply stay stable or revert back to the nothingness of which they were part before.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Godmode

Re: How Christians Become Jewish Possessed Borgs

Postby Godmode » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Christians think love can change the heart of evil but it can only change the face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmk40bLWjEk
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 pm

It is somewhat painful to read this one, as the metagenics ive noticed myself as a fact in family memebers and people i know. What you think. What you focus on. Is really what you become. For the Spiritual Satanist you can see it happen to yourself slowly. You look healthier, more full of life,youth, brighter. And in christians you can see the rot take hold in their physical bodies, robbing them of their vitality, all that is good, and aging them much faster as the jewish virus takes hold. Its hard to stomach, when its people in your family youve known your whole life, but everyone makes their own decisions. For better or worse.

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:10 pm

An interesting take, and one I noticed but couldn’t explain prior. I used to quip that leaving christianity was like being a former Borg Drone. Though I see now, that the implant pieces aren’t removed upon leaving.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:25 pm

There is a Psychology book called '202 Ways To Spot A Psychopath.' This discusses the Physical as well as Mental characteristics of these people. The Jews fit this descriptive narration perfectly. They would turn Gentiles into this as well.
Also "30 Covert Emotional Manipulation Tactics." This discusses along the same lines as the above book.
I got these at Amazon Kindle.
It seems to describe the Jewish and Reptilian mindset completely. No compassion for the consequences of their actions on others. No empathy. Getting what one desires at the expense of others.
Like the Christian 'Dead Pan" look in the advanced stages of Christianity. Artificial, fake.
And many are Intelligent: doctors, lawyers, police, teacher, etc.
Anyway, it gets to point right away. Practical stuff. No philosophy, no religion, morals, and such. Just science and biology.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:18 pm

I suspect a lot of the hard-core, jewish prayer shawl wearing, Noadhide christards have jewish ancestry they don't know about. I was raised in xainity and always hated it. I couldn't wait to get out of the church my life improved once I left.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

As HP Hoodedcobra has shown there is no way to be free but thought Satanism. This path cleans the jewish energy program of xianity out of the soul. Rainbow Kylee is the meme of this, Reading Rainbow Kabala, Kylee openly admits on his show that we the JoS are actually right in our Truths on Satan. But his whole argument with a tense and whiny sacred tone in his voice is that Satanism makes him uncomfortable and everything else this guy states is just trying to rationalize being a neo-pagan pussy. Basically we trigger the Christ consciousness in him as he was raised Christian. And he has not cleaned the jewish energy out of his soul. And is just recreating a type of Christianity unconsciously with his current paradigm. This is what happens if you don't clean the soul of this. It remerges in different patterns.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:36 am

Jews worked overtime in the Ancient pagan kingdoms pushing not only Christianity, but before that corrupting any and all true education or spiritual satanism in other words. People need to realize that the North Korean slave state is the future for every Gentile if the Jews get their way and achieve victory over the Whites and America.

The Nazi's as has been shown by historical accounts had the utopian society that is the stuff of legends but this was all altered as Jews have done with any scientific field they can distort. The Nazi's did not use slavery as has been shown by historical accounts and the Gods did not use slaves to build the pyramids since they do not like or need slaves.

The ancient Greek kingdoms that had slaves must have been crypto-Jews and any historical accounts of these have been purposefully destroyed or hidden. The Jews had their own kingdom in ancient times and it was basically an ancient Israel and it was in exactly the same place. Once it was conquered by neighboring Kingdoms the Jews left and infiltrated and destroyed gentile kingdoms and created Christianity to do so.

One poster here showed paintings of the people known as the Sea people who had attacked ancient Egypt since the earlier dynasties and said that these people could have been Jews. The Jews have hidden their history of not only invasion of Gentile countries and war against them, but their operation of slaves they had taken from their many invasions of Gentile kingdoms most likely.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 am

NaziMan12 wrote:The ancient Greek kingdoms that had slaves must have been crypto-Jews and any historical accounts of these have been purposefully destroyed or hidden. The Jews had their own kingdom in ancient times and it was basically an ancient Israel and it was in exactly the same place. Once it was conquered by neighboring Kingdoms the Jews left and infiltrated and destroyed gentile kingdoms and created Christianity to do so.

In Rome clans and families that were known to have slaves like the Cato and the Vepsanians were all jews.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:52 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:The ancient Greek kingdoms that had slaves must have been crypto-Jews and any historical accounts of these have been purposefully destroyed or hidden. The Jews had their own kingdom in ancient times and it was basically an ancient Israel and it was in exactly the same place. Once it was conquered by neighboring Kingdoms the Jews left and infiltrated and destroyed gentile kingdoms and created Christianity to do so.

In Rome clans and families that were known to have slaves like the Cato and the Vepsanians were all jews.

I didn't know Cato was a Jew, but Caesar's sister married a Jewish merchant from North Africa who had gained some local political power. Any ways the crypto-Jews hide their identities very well for infiltration purposes - not because they are embarrassed as some say. That's my opinion on their tactic any way.

I don't think Athens and other Greek states had slaves, besides Sparta, but I'm not sure. Either way it must have been taken from the Jews whom were already in control of India. I've said this before but the Gods had to flee after they were defeated in battle by most likely a combination of Jewish, E.T. Reptilian and Grey forces that won in India and Atlantis (South of India).

The crypto-Jewish kingdoms aren't well known about is all I'm saying but is the other side of the coin so to speak. Out right slavery and other forms of Jewish psych warfare were the beginnings of Jewish plots similar to Christianity and Communism. These kingdoms were vast and powerful, but yet they are not recorded. No doubt the Jews have removed the true history of these Kingdoms. We mostly only know names from them.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:54 pm

The slave in Ancient Greece was many times better than being a 'free man' in many other places in the world at the point. It's just jewish intellectuals insist on the 'slave', this and that, but the same jewish intellectual don't mention the jewish, feudal regime of the church, in which people were literally the belonging of the landowner and part of the land, as living tools.

Also, there were no 'free men' or anything like that in similar civilizations, so that we could define on the contrary the 'slave'. Such distinctions were very unusual or didn't happen at all. In other words you can't blame them of having 'slaves' as everyone had slaves, and on top of it, 'slave' in Ancient Greece didn't mean the same notion we have it today, it just meant you had no political rights, which is kind of normal, considering that these people were foreign to the nation state of Athens.

Certainly the opening of Athens to just about anyone on earth, was a massive result of bastardization and jewery. The jews, when they were given political rights in at hens, quickly ended the Athenian Golden Age. They were heavily involved in the downfall of Athens.

If you want to find slaves, I'm sure you can find many people in New York and many other places, who think they exist as 'free men' but are completely enslaved.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:I didn't know Cato was a Jew, but Caesar's sister married a Jewish merchant from North Africa who had gained some local political power. Any ways the crypto-Jews hide their identities very well for infiltration purposes - not because they are embarrassed as some say. That's my opinion on their tactic any way.

Interesting data, if this is true, it would show that Octavius who was the enemy of Mark Antony and Cleopatra was a jew through his father's side.

Tikolosh

Postby Tikolosh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:37 pm

An interesting article thanks.

Just to add something, being an Ex-Mormon. Part of the whole Mormon experience is getting a Patriarchal blessing. This is supposed to be channeled via the Patriarch and is supposedly a message direct from "Elohim". During this "blessing" you get adopted into the tribes of Israel, and for most people this means belonging to the tribe of Ephraim.. So you basically become a Jew - although a lesser one as you are not of the tribe of Judah. Now you needed to have a Patriarchal blessing to be able to experience other things such as the Aaronic and Melchezedik Priesthoods, various temple endowments and getting to wear magic underwear.

I can see now - after pulling myself from the cult that I was becoming like the Borg of your sermon. I feel more free since leaving and more like myself - to quote the Fight Song by Marilyn Manson - I am not a slave to a god that doesn't exist ...

Keep up the work.

Hail Satan
He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see. He tries to tell me what I put inside of me. He got the answers to ease my curiosity.He dreamed up a god and called it Christianity.God is dead and no one cares.If there is a hell, I'll see you there

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:34 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Also, there were no 'free men' or anything like that in similar civilizations, so that we could define on the contrary the 'slave'.

I agree with the rest of your quote because I believe the non-spiritually practicing population could have been stripped of any political rights - which is a good practice in theory. The part I quoted here is what I am hoping you could expand more on. I am sure the people were free to come and go as they pleased - even the "slaves".

Hyeonji

Postby Hyeonji » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:05 am

I have a question
I want to dedicate my soul and I will dedicate my soul to the way that I had seen the website Joy of Satan
But I can’t burn the paper that I write my name in blood
Can I do this except burn the paper??
I mean just do until write my name in blood on the paper

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:The slave in Ancient Greece was many times better than being a 'free man' in many other places in the world at the point. It's just jewish intellectuals insist on the 'slave', this and that, but the same jewish intellectual don't mention the jewish, feudal regime of the church, in which people were literally the belonging of the landowner and part of the land, as living tools.

Also, there were no 'free men' or anything like that in similar civilizations, so that we could define on the contrary the 'slave'. Such distinctions were very unusual or didn't happen at all. In other words you can't blame them of having 'slaves' as everyone had slaves, and on top of it, 'slave' in Ancient Greece didn't mean the same notion we have it today, it just meant you had no political rights, which is kind of normal, considering that these people were foreign to the nation state of Athens.

Certainly the opening of Athens to just about anyone on earth, was a massive result of bastardization and jewery. The jews, when they were given political rights in at hens, quickly ended the Athenian Golden Age. They were heavily involved in the downfall of Athens.

If you want to find slaves, I'm sure you can find many people in New York and many other places, who think they exist as 'free men' but are completely enslaved.

It sounds as if you are referring to serfs.

For those who don't know, perhaps oversimplified -
a slave is lower than a serf and has no rights, freedoms, nor choices;
a serf, which is lower than a peasant in one sense, still has a guaranteed life in a grandious house with Lords/Ladies and a life of servanthood, and probably not any family;
a peasant which is lower than a free wo/man is 'free' but is dirt poor and has to fend for family and self;
then what I would class an actual free wo/man, who is not a Sir/Dame, and certainly not a Lord/Lady, but might be able to have a sort of decent-ish life for the times, as long as (((they))) don't know and interrupt;
then pirates/brigands who are quite obvious but are not bound by "laws", sort of.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Hyeonji wrote:I have a question
I want to dedicate my soul and I will dedicate my soul to the way that I had seen the website Joy of Satan
But I can’t burn the paper that I write my name in blood
Can I do this except burn the paper??
I mean just do until write my name in blood on the paper

why cant you burn the paper? you have to burn the paper for dedication to be complete