Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question?

Ol argedco luciftias

They are real physical people who live on another planet called Duat in the Orion part of our galaxy. With their advanced psychic powers and expanded consciousness, they can reach to us and communicate with us. They are not always paying attention to you, but if you need them and call to them they can hear you. You have a guardian (maybe more than one) who takes care of you, protecting and guiding you, and also Satan your father and strongest guardian. They are usually paying attention to you, but they're busy taking care of a lot of work so they aren't always watching every moment. But if you ever need them, just call to them and they can hear you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
astrally flame said:
Does the demon stay with us all the time or if you need him or her you should summon them?
They are real physical people who live on another planet called Duat in the Orion part of our galaxy. With their advanced psychic powers and expanded consciousness, they can reach to us and communicate with us. They are not always paying attention to you, but if you need them and call to them they can hear you. You have a guardian (maybe more than one) who takes care of you, protecting and guiding you, and also Satan your father and strongest guardian. They are usually paying attention to you, but they're busy taking care of a lot of work so they aren't always watching every moment. But if you ever need them, just call to them and they can hear you.

You cannot limit the gods by human understanding. They may not always be present literally beside a person but know that they are always paying attention. They are on a higher level of advancement and it will take time and work before you start to understand how the ''presence'' of the gods work.

astrally flame said:
Does the demon stay with us all the time or if you need him or her you should summon them?
They won't be standing right next to you all the time, but they are always aware of your situation. Multiple people can have the same guardian demon. Guardian demons are sort of like a security guard watching dozens of monitors. They can respond to anything important, but they aren't in every location at the same time.

astrally flame said:

Hey :)
I do not like the term „summon“..
Can you rather say „call“ them? Because that is what you do, you just call your gods.
And if they have time for you and if THEY WANT TO, they will help you.
You don‘t summon them, you just ask them to help you.
Well that’s atleast how I feel.
And I am certain that I am right.

HAIL SATAN!

My secret method is power poetry with signal. Love/loving/descriptive praise poetry for the Daemon.

Fun method 2: or call them with a friendly story line observed from your mind.

I suspect some of these are better than plays to some Gods, I have gotten critique even commentary. Repeat the same story scenarios, draw in the throghtform(?) cast of players and open a door for the Daemon to enter the story.

The Daemon remains after the final act, but may take over a character then fade to themselves.

Like writing it induces the right brainwaves, a fun way to do it. there are all sort of tricks to make this work better. Good for visualization training. Will seem like fun so you'll practice more. At least I did.

The first time one of my characters spoke in two voices and continued to talk to me in ways that were only hybrids of my dialog. I knew what was going on there and played to it. These things evolve by accident and then can be done on purpose. I think the trick is to keep the same players and basic story with variations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back