Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A World War?

AlexElPM

From what I've seen, it's a topic that has been talked about in JoS. It is rumored that a new world war is approaching, and if you have knowledge and you are what many people call "being conspiranoid", you probably know that it's something related to satanism.

Do you think that a world war can happen? With Satan we're protected.

Keep fighting and we can avoid it. Keep up with the RTR schedule (as of today, October 10, 2018, we are doing the Final RTR, so focus on that one. You probably know this, just making sure.)

A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency.
images

the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA
Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning.
Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency.
images

the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.
Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning.
Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.

Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?

AlexElPM said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency. <br class=" stefanvdnight">
images
<br class=" stefanvdnight">the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.<br class=" stefanvdnight">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA<br class=" stefanvdnight">Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.
<br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight">Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?

There were entire RTR schedules dedicated to stopping another world war. The RTR's stopped and are stopping wars. There is no point in the fear-mongering of ''another world war could happen'' That'll just put people in paranoid mode and keep them scared. Just keep doing RTR's and everything will be fine.

Nostradamus predictions are corruption

AlexElPM said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
images

Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?
Of course not.

Persistenceiskey said:
AlexElPM said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency. <br class=" stefanvdnight">
images
<br class=" stefanvdnight">the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.<br class=" stefanvdnight">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA<br class=" stefanvdnight">Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.
<br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight">Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?

There were entire RTR schedules dedicated to stopping another world war. The RTR's stopped and are stopping wars. There is no point in the fear-mongering of ''another world war could happen'' That'll just put people in paranoid mode and keep them scared. Just keep doing RTR's and everything will be fine.

Nostradamus predictions are corruption
I'm just stating the writing on the wall. I'm not sure how paranoia and fear mongering are derived from recent news but I guess its the perspective of the readers who interprets it that way. Actually this is the best reason to continue to press on doing the rtrs, because there's no alternative. The hardest we did rtrs were when times were rough. Everything will be fine just brings compliancy and negligence. You should never stop the fight and you should be able to face imminent danger head on and fight harder. I have been doing the rtrs since whenever and I've seen what it accomplishes. That's why I said now that we have spiritual backing in the last sentence. Re read my answer and see the historical, economic and governmental context of what I wrote and how it ties into our cause.
Also read HPmagesons article on this topic ,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12823

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I'm just stating the writing on the wall. I'm not sure how paranoia and fear mongering are derived from recent news but I guess its the perspective of the readers who interprets it that way. Actually this is the best reason to continue to press on doing the rtrs, because there's no alternative. The hardest we did rtrs were when times were rough. Everything will be fine just brings compliancy and negligence. You should never stop the fight and you should be able to face imminent danger head on and fight harder. I have been doing the rtrs since whenever and I've seen what it accomplishes. That's why I said now that we have spiritual backing in the last sentence. Re read my answer and see the historical, economic and governmental context of what I wrote and how it ties into our cause.

As it's been already stated they are panicking and are in desperation mode. I never said anything the like of 'stop fighting' quite the contrary. Trying to be wise for the sake of being wise instead of for the sake of sharing information will not get you anywhere.

Persistenceiskey said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

As it's been already stated they are panicking and are in desperation mode. I never said anything the like of 'stop fighting' quite the contrary. Trying to be wise for the sake of being wise instead of for the sake of sharing information will not get you anywhere.

The one who replied without seeing the context of which I referred from history,fact and sermons was you so who's being wise for the sake of being wise here ? I never said you said "stop fighting". If you put out statements for everyone to read, it can be interpreted in various ways. As you interpreted my post as fear mongering, it shows the paradigm of lense through which your filtering out information.read magesons sermon and study the great depression and Hitlers rise to power, fractional reserve banking, loan sharking and related economic terms which brought about the collapse. Study peter Schiff's and Nomi prints books to gain more perspective. Don't reply for the sake of replying. We are all here to advance in insight and knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back