Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Desires and artistic questions

AlexElPM

I ask a lot about the ritual, but I think it's important to be informed.

Probably I will dedicate my soul to Satan, and as I have read, he will help me in the completion of my desires. I'm not going to give myself to Satan only for the wishes. What I really want is freedom, and I don't have greed inside my heart. The problem is what happens after the ritual. I will be protected by the father, I will be by his side, and all in the good way. That's good.

What leads me to write this, doesn't have a satanic explanation (maybe): I have spent a lot of time thinking about being an artist. I'm from Spain and I like to write (and I'm very good doing it), I like to sing, I like to film... And I've always been very introspective, I like to being it. I have some wishes, and many artistic purposes.

With Satan I will be happier, but maybe I will lose my original artistic purposes. That's because I don't know if with Satan I need to have a strictly spiritual life. I started to have a spiritual life since a year, maybe. After a while, I stopped meditating so often and I barely do it.

I mean, I would like to have a life that I really would love to have. Being spiritual is a method to be more natural, but it's not a lifestyle, in my opinion. I want to create and materialize what I really want. And well, maybe sounds weird, but I can't express sadness, rage and those feelings in a song if I'm happy, for example (I know it's weird...). But calm down, I'm ten times better since I started a spiritual life, I don't hate my life, I only just want to create :)

When I opened some chakras, I got a lot more motivation for my intentions. I'm still working with the chakras, and the opening of them it's the only spiritual work that I keep up until today. Thanks for the answers.

I'm sorry if my english is bad. As I said, I'm from Spain :mrgreen:

Hello :) Congrats on finding the JoS.

Satan encourages us to develop and express our talents. We are meant to live our lives to the fullest. For some people, spirituality is the main purpose of our life, for others, creativity, and so on. We are all unique individuals, this is what the Gods want. As well, for many people, it is our path to devote the first part of our lives to creative endeavours, or work, or raising a family, and then focus more on spirituality when we get older, or in our next lifetime, for example. There is no one way to live.

As one example, Leonardo DaVinci was a highly spiritual person, and he as we all know had many accomplishments in his life, as well as his spiritual advancement.

With that being said, meditation will make all areas of your life better. Working more on your chakras daily will help you to become even more creative, and doing an aura of protection every day will prevent many bad things from happening. Find the best balance for you, and enjoy your life :)

AlexElPM said:
With Satan I will be happier, but maybe I will lose my original artistic purposes. That's because I don't know if with Satan I need to have a strictly spiritual life. I started to have a spiritual life since a year, maybe. After a while, I stopped meditating so often and I barely do it.
No, the goal is to have a balance of spiritual vs. material...

Why separate the two in the end the material flows out of the spiritual however if you don't live properly with empowering the soul which is made of different layers that materialize as the physical body you will be subject to negative energetic or spiritual forces which effect what people consider material forces despite its just a frequency level of vibrating energy which manifests out of the element of spirit and how this element forms the four other elements. The magnum opus is only possible because of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back