Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you have any quick methods for opening the chakras?

Good to the power meditations page on the Joy of Satan, page and do the chakra openings.

I have already done them several times (maybe wrong vibration) , I am only looking for a very powerful method to open them more

savamsm said:
I have already done them several times (maybe wrong vibration) , I am only looking for a very powerful method to open them more

You cannot open something that's already opened. You need to empower them. With chakra breathing and meditation on them after vibrating mantras into them for extended periods of time. You can literally feel in unison with the chakra and *feel* the consciousness of the chakra. The point is to meditate upon it for extended periods of time after vibrating it. Start with maybe 20 min.

Let's say empowering it can be like this
My chakras are empowered (shaktipat) and my kundalini asscends (and my chakres and aura are greater and more powerfull so i generate more energy every day) so i can give back the power which awakened my chakras (like energy exchange 1 for 2) and give shaktipat to the next 5 persons who give it to next 20

savamsm said:
Let's say empowering it can be like this
My chakras are empowered (shaktipat) and my kundalini asscends (and my chakres and aura are greater and more powerfull so i generate more energy every day) so i can give back the power which awakened my chakras (like energy exchange 1 for 2) and give shaktipat to the next 5 persons who give it to next 20
That's not what exactly happens however it is possible to transfer knowledge through the third eye and open someone's chakras and do other things while just touching him/her. Actually he/she will still have to do the openings and the empowerment. This method is used to bring into the conscious awareness the chakras of one who can't feel anything or whose pineal gland and energy sensibility is atrophied. All these techniques are highly advanced and you'll never find them in any books. You'll need to take guidance of a demon/demoness and acquire this knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back