Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The blood in the dedication ritual

AlexElPM

It's a stupid question, maybe, but how do you do to get blood from the index finger? I have pressed the needle and I can't get blood, I have left the ritual in the middle of its realization. Thanks for the answer :)

The skin on some people's fingers is just too thick, I had the same problem. You can take the blood from somewhere else on your body and it is just as valid. Wherever is easiest to get it from. The blood is the slower vibrational equivalent of the prana lifeforce energy, so we put the drop of our blood to physically connect our soul into the dedication prayer. This is the purpose, so it really isn't specific where you should take it from if that location is too difficult.

You gotta try harder.
I sometimes so funny how we are able to cut ourselves in the most strange unexpected and painless way but we have trouble pricking or finger lol

Antheme works well press hard at an angle to the tip be strong it wont hurt when you do it but might after get a diabetes poker thingy

Take knife
Make slicing movement. A cut appears
Use your blood as ink by applying a suitable pen on the cut
???
Profit (Dedicate)

I used a razor to cut my finger as I had the same problem, but it was more of an issue with me not being able to hurt myself with a pin.

A razor feels a lot better and gets the right amount of blood out.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The skin on some people's fingers is just too thick, I had the same problem. You can take the blood from somewhere else on your body and it is just as valid. Wherever is easiest to get it from. The blood is the slower vibrational equivalent of the prana lifeforce energy, so we put the drop of our blood to physically connect our soul into the dedication prayer. This is the purpose, so it really isn't specific where you should take it from if that location is too difficult.

Wow, that's interesting. But I need to know... Something happens if you left the ritual in the middle of its realization (as I said before)?

AlexElPM said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Wow, that's interesting. But I need to know... Something happens if you left the ritual in the middle of its realization (as I said before)?
Just restart it and finish the whole thing. Then it's all valid when you do the whole thing. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back