Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about parents Pls help

Sahrot

I'm 16 and live in China.As you know, Chinese people have a tradition of worshipping their ancestors and filial piety.

But, I do not want to worship my ancestors or love my parents.Is it ok?They neither respect Gods,nor care about Satanism.I can't tolerate them for this.

There is not doubt that Satanism is far more important than family to me.And everytime my parents did something against Satanism's creeds, I got very angry and hated them from the bottom of my heart.Is dislike parents allowed in Satanism? In the one hand, I won't love my parents unless they become satanic, in the other hand, I feel like hating family is incorrect.I can't make the choice.

Could you inform me whether it is incorrect to dislike parents?Is it selfish to love Satanism only?

I worship Satan only.It is my choice and I need no one else to tell me who I should to worship.It is disgusting for me to be told to worship ancestors.And because of it, I hate Chinese traditions and culture,although myself is a Chinese.It is strange, isn't it?

People around me are all atheists and believe in the Party. None of them is my true friend. Sometimes I felt lonely.But I know it is not unworthy.

Thanks for your understanding.I am enjoying to talk with you.I always believe only Satanists are my true sisters and brothers.

(I know my English is poor,but I believe that I do have the ability to communicate with English speakers.Actually I am in my school's dormitory room and stay up late for it,with my phone secretly.haha)

Sahrot said:
I'm 16 and live in China.As you know, Chinese people have a tradition of worshipping their ancestors and filial piety.

But, I do not want to worship my ancestors or love my parents.Is it ok?They neither respect Gods,nor care about Satanism.I can't tolerate them for this.

There is not doubt that Satanism is far more important than family to me.And everytime my parents did something against Satanism's creeds, I got very angry and hated them from the bottom of my heart.Is dislike parents allowed in Satanism? In the one hand, I won't love my parents unless they become satanic, in the other hand, I feel like hating family is incorrect.I can't make the choice.

Could you inform me whether it is incorrect to dislike parents?Is it selfish to love Satanism only?

I worship Satan only.It is my choice and I need no one else to tell me who I should to worship.It is disgusting for me to be told to worship ancestors.And because of it, I hate Chinese traditions and culture,although myself is a Chinese.It is strange, isn't it?

People around me are all atheists and believe in the Party. None of them is my true friend. Sometimes I felt lonely.But I know it is not unworthy.

Thanks for your understanding.I am enjoying to talk with you.I always believe only Satanists are my true sisters and brothers.

(I know my English is poor,but I believe that I do have the ability to communicate with English speakers.Actually I am in my school's dormitory room and stay up late for it,with my phone secretly.haha)
It’s OK to feel how you feel. For SS Lord Satan comes first, He is the center of our lives. Most of us here tolerate our deluded family members and pretend to regard them as family.

How’d you find and read the Joy of Satan? Is there a Mandarin version of it? Your English is good <3

You're 16, most people don't like their family when they're 16. There's no rule here that says you have to love them, but a few years from now you probably will anyway. What is more important, worshiping and sending your energy into your parents, or using the power on yourself? Better to use your focus to work on yourself.
In Chinese culture, the tradition of worshiping the family like this came during a time when the Chinese population was all still Satanic, they all worked on building their souls. So worshiping and blessing the family makes it easier for all of them to share their advancement. Each person gets blessed by the whole group, and each person helps bless the whole group. This is how the Satanic family still is, we are all connected. If you are the only one in the family working on your soul with nobody else helping, it is normal for you to focus just on improving yourself. As the world improves, your parents become free and regain the natural urges to be Satanic. Now it is better for you to focus on yourself, make yourself grow as fast as you can. This helps you to be a stronger influence in saving the whole world faster. Final RTR frees the world, lets everyone be Satanist again.

If they dont respect satan or our gods f them save money move out stay in school leave them out your life satan loves you and so do our gods there your family aswell other satanist i told my family to shove it if they dont love me as a satanist then dont love me at all it will get better stay satanic you choose your life not them dont let them keep you from satan HAIL SATAN

Academic Scholar said:
Sahrot said:

It’s OK to feel how you feel. For SS Lord Satan comes first, He is the center of our lives. Most of us here tolerate our deluded family members and pretend to regard them as family.

How’d you find and read the Joy of Satan? Is there a Mandarin version of it? Your English is good <3

I once search informations about Satanism on some unofficial Satanism website and download many pdfs,including "Demons.pdf".I was very interested in the descriptions of Demons.One day I found a link in the pdf,I click on it and found Joy Of Satan.

It is difficult for me to read Joy of Satan at first, I can not read Jos without a e-dictionary.I search almost every word to understand the sentences.It is quite tiring.But I won't give up.I am going to try my best to learn English so that I can read Jos better and communite with others easier.I haven't found any Mandarin version.It means I have to learn English.

For Satanism I'd like to do anything.And I can't tolerate anyone who disblieve Satan.

There is the oriental subforum here for Asians if you need it:)

Not saying you have to love them or whatever, but do keep in mind that this world is still jewed to the core and your parents, just like other people who are not Spiritual Satanists, are xianised, islamized, etc. To the core, basically, they are brainwashed to be the way they are.

Before coming to SS, everyone was acting like a brainwashed fool until we learned about the truth and started to improve ourselves.

I'm just trying to help you understand.

Welcome to the Family! :)

HAIL SATAN!

I also do not like my parent. uhh.. Not only parents but whole family, i don't like my family. I hate my dad and i don't like my family because they always force me to do things i don't want to do. They are always telling me to go to church, to pray for my dead mom. Not only this but they insult Satan for no reason. And i hate them for this. I think it is right to not love them for their wrongness.
You don't have to worship any one if you don't want to. And if your ancestors were xians then don't worship them. You are free to love and worship anyone whom you want to. Their is not anything selfish in that. :p

DarkShadow said:
I also do not like my parent. uhh.. Not only parents but whole family, i don't like my family. I hate my dad and i don't like my family because they always force me to do things i don't want to do. They are always telling me to go to church, to pray for my dead mom. Not only this but they insult Satan for no reason. And i hate them for this. I think it is right to not love them for their wrongness.
You don't have to worship any one if you don't want to. And if your ancestors were xians then don't worship them. You are free to love and worship anyone whom you want to. Their is not anything selfish in that. :p

they insult Satan for no reason.

They're brainwashed to do so.

We're not living in a Satanic World Order yet.... We're still fighting for freedom.

Whatever you do, do not reveal your true identity to your parents or do anything that may be negative towards the religion that they follow, EVER.

I tried it, ripped their "book" apart, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Did it feel liberating? Yeah. Was it worth it? Absolutely not, my life has gone to complete shit afterwards and I had to live in an abandoned building for a few days and claim I was possessed by a demon.

Not a pleasant experience, seriously, don't do it. Satan understands and forgives you, just think of him when you're doing any religious rituals outside of your own (SS).

Sahrot said:

Hi, I'm from SouthEast Asia and I also have Chinesse blood running through my vein. Chinesse parents can be hard a lot of times. I was also growing up hating my parents.
The advice I can give you is, you need to stop focusing om your parents and start focusing on your empowerment. When you do meditation and empower yourself, you will remove negative energy and heal from past experiences and abuse (from parents, family members, etc).
Understand that your parents also have been abuse by elder families too (the world is fucked by jews) and you can cut the karmic cycle out by self loving and self empowerment.
Keep the meditation, the research, and the learn. Focus more on self empowerment. I speak from experience. Hope this helps :)

Do not forget that if Satan, do not love us, we would already be of the ((borg)), then save your soul first and then the world for Satan…

Little Wolf said:
Hi, I'm from SouthEast Asia and I also have Chinesse blood running through my vein. Chinesse parents can be hard a lot of times. I was also growing up hating my parents.
The advice I can give you is, you need to stop focusing om your parents and start focusing on your empowerment. When you do meditation and empower yourself, you will remove negative energy and heal from past experiences and abuse (from parents, family members, etc).
Understand that your parents also have been abuse by elder families too (the world is fucked by jews) and you can cut the karmic cycle out by self loving and self empowerment.
Keep the meditation, the research, and the learn. Focus more on self empowerment. I speak from experience. Hope this helps :)

What's important is self–empowerment.I understand.It has been 3 months since I asked that ignorant question...I'm not that naive now.

Everyone asked me to study more and meditate more...I'm so ashamed of my ignorance...I'd better stop chatting and to study. :shock:

So many people replied me and I haven't thank you.I'm sorry....It usually took me hours to write a post and I was lazy.Thank you for answering my questions!! I never ignore any reply. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back