Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New and Unsure

Pheonix1018

Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am new here and unsure of what to do. I was raised as a Christian in the Bible Belt but I'm having lots of doubts and questions about the religion I was raised in. All the Christians I know hate changes and people that are different than them. I want to help and love all people, no matter their skin color, their religion, or what they choose to wear. I also believe in freedom in your religion. But like I said, I was raised in a Christian family and am trying to figure out the path I should take in this life. I want to be able to communicate with the deceased and other spiritual entities. I am a partaker in the martial arts, so I am familiar with meditation and spiritual awakening. I want to be able to advance spiritually. Thanks to anyone that has any help or tips for me. I appreciate your time.

Pheonix1018 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am new here and unsure of what to do. I was raised as a Christian in the Bible Belt but I'm having lots of doubts and questions about the religion I was raised in. All the Christians I know hate changes and people that are different than them. I want to help and love all people, no matter their skin color, their religion, or what they choose to wear. I also believe in freedom in your religion. But like I said, I was raised in a Christian family and am trying to figure out the path I should take in this life. I want to be able to communicate with the deceased and other spiritual entities. I am a partaker in the martial arts, so I am familiar with meditation and spiritual awakening. I want to be able to advance spiritually. Thanks to anyone that has any help or tips for me. I appreciate your time.
The Joy of Satan (JoS) organization believes there is no such thing as “loving everyone” like the Jewish Bible instructs...it’s already been established that loving everyone is not possible, it is unnatural and Lord Satan does not love everyone. We don’t love our enemies here.

In order to directly communicate with deceased human spirits and entities in general you need to open your soul / astral points / chakras completely and permanently which can take weeks to years depending on the individual. You should cleanse your chakras and aura everyday. This can all be achieved through daily power meditation. This will also facilitate your spiritual advancement.

In the meantime, you can communicate with deceased humans and other entities (including the Demons) through divination, such as tarot/oracle cards, ouija board, pendulum, scrying, rune casting, bibliomancy, shufflemancy, etc. Just be careful, many entities try to pose as Demons with the intent to trick or mislead others.

Pheonix1018 said:
Hello everyone,

In addition to what Academic Scholar wrote, my best advice is to read the Joy of Satan website. Yes, it is very large, but you'll never find a more valuable source of information! You may want to start with the Exposing Christianity section, if you haven't already.

You can begin empowering yourself with High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40-day Program.

Be warned that enemy astral beings viciously attack those who dabble in magick. Satan protects his dedicated followers.
You should perform the Dedication Ritual before you become powerful enough to attract their attention.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Ive been there let go of the programing they want you to love them so they can abuse you what if you go on loving and get your nads chopped off you dont want that do you they are idiots f them non gentiles

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back