Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where can I do RTR?

Messenger88

I live in a apartment & I can't do the RTR because my roommates are always quiet and I can't even play music out loud.

Any suggestions?
There's a lot of people around my area too, so I can't just do it outside.

If you guys have your own bathroom you can lock yourself in there and have the shower running water to make noise. And do the vibrations in a low pitch so they can't hear you.

You'll have to be creative here. Keep in mind you have the option to vibrate the words only 1 or 3 times if you really don't have enough privacy for the full RTR. This is not as powerful but it's better than nothing.

It is very important to do the RTRs. The more we repeat them, the better. Doing them daily makes us come closer to our goals. We must be flexible and able to adapt and to overcome each difficulty. You could use a pillow to cover your mouth while you do the vibrations. That way the sound will not be that loud. Another way is to pretend that you are taking a shower. You can open the water in the shower to make noise while doing the RTRs.

In addition to what others have said, you could find other ways of producing white noise-like a dehumidifier. You could also do them in your car or in a secluded place outdoors, just be careful and make sure it's safe.

If you want to check if your noise is audible from other parts of the apartment, you could play something on your computer at a similar tone and volume to what your RTRs would sound like and move about the apartment to see if it's audible in other places, paying attention to certain places like air vents that could make sound travel more. If worse comes to worse, you could ask for guidance from your Guardian Demon.

If you have your own room can you turn on the TV or music and vibrate it quietly. You can use the bathroom. If you have a vehicle or access to one you can sit in it and do the vibrations. Do you live near a park that has some place people don't go to regularly. You don't have to be loud at all just feel the vibration. Can you tell someone you are doing hindu meditation or something else as some people don't honestly care about this. Think is there a place where you can go and sit and meditate that no one goes to ever outside somewhere. Do you travel to various places each day and can you take time out to do it in a private place there. Be Creative.

oh and I forgot to add when you don't at all have time to do the rtr you can do an enochian key anything is better than nothing still very much try to do the rtr each day but some of the keys are short and it would give you satisfaction.

If you have your own room you could try implementing some cheap soundproofing ideas:

https://soundproofliving.com/soundproof-apartment/

https://soundproofliving.com/soundproof-room-cheap-free-ideas/

If you click on the recent posts in the above articles there are more tips for different situations.

You could also tell your roomates you are practising vocal training lessons. If you try this it would sound like vibrating/singing the letters in different pitches.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back