Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I introduce the idea of SS to my mother?

Sero

Despite our constant arguments and how far shes been blinded because of religion, I truly want to at least figure out a way to make sure my mother has an easy time in her next life.

Direct contact with her in attempt to convert her would be hard, so what could I do?

Sero said:
Despite our constant arguments and how far shes been blinded because of religion, I truly want to at least figure out a way to make sure my mother has an easy time in her next life.

Direct contact with her in attempt to convert her would be hard, so what could I do?
Do not do it!I did that too!She will try to convince you that she is right if she doesn't manage she will punish you!If even that do not have an effect she will send you to police and/or psychologists!If you have done that mistake and told it to her make sure that you will convince her that you don't believe any more(of course you will lie to her)!

Hmm looks like you're going to get into serious trouble if you do that. But I won't go over that. Instead I'll answer your question.

1)Introduce her to the idea of Christianity being FAKE first
Tell her to read books by Acharya S, Kenneth Humphreys and kersey graves so that she'll get to know that Christianity is just Judaism 2.0 and Judaism is just corrupted paganism.

2)Dig up real evidence
You need to dig up evidence that the Jews inverted pagan concepts and turned pagan gods into demons. You can do that by studying the main joyofsatan website and Maxine Dietrichs sermons carefully. Most important is digging up stuff from HPMagesons writings. You'll need to search through hundreds of topics but you'll definitely get the things you're looking for there. Remember what to look for
1)Jews stole pagan concepts
2)Jews created Christianity
3)Christianity is against the real gods

3.The extraterrestrial element
You need to Introduce the idea of our pagan gods not being abstract concepts but actual beings to her. Get her reading zecharia sitchins works (he's a kike who inverted some concepts though. Be sure to check out "Sitchins lies and the real truth" sermon by HPMageson).

4.Introduce our organization to her
At this point she's ready for beginning the spiritual work. Get her reading the joyofsatan and start meditation. With 40 days meditation program and more.

5.Introduce the idea that Nazis were actually the good guys and the holocaust never happened
Show her "Adolf Hitler the greatest truth never told on YouTube.(* DO NOT show her any other documentary by Dennis wise.) Then show her HPhoodedcobras documentary "Exist the jewtrix" and "Heinrich Himmler". At this point she should be actively studying the joyofsatan sermons also.
That's it. Tell her to dedicate and completely leave Christianity.

*Note- All this can go horribly wrong. Its just my personal experience that introducing our concepts and cognitions in this order is the most effective. Its not a fool proof method. Depending on how bad the cognitive dissonance will be , the time she takes to understand and apply these would depend or she won't completely even listen to what you say. Don't come crying to me if shit hits the fan. Because probably it most certainly will. If you still think you can achieve what you desire, go for it. Just don't blame me afterwards if something bad happens

Even introducing people to certain topics without mentioning the JoS can be dangerous. They might research it and stumble across the JoS, and if they already suspect you might be a Satanist, they might put two and two together. I agree with the others, better safe than sorry. As someone who is already a Spiritual Satanist and a warrior, your safety is more important than someone who is not one of us.

At some time, you might consider doing a ritual to awaken her, but please be careful and think this through before taking action on it.

You are not responsible for fixing the stupidity of your physical "family".
Rather consider freeing yourself from any links to them on the soul level.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

In my experience family members who are so deep into christianity they dont want to hear about anything you have to say on the subject they can only understand what they have been taught they'd rather stay blind than do any research or listen.

34 when I told my parents and it has only made it harder and I dont live with them so I could only imagine what it be like for someone who does.

Sero said:

Be very careful. She has the power to make your life miserable.

Unfortunately, it is difficult enough to advance your own soul. To help another simultaneously would put you at risk of illness. Remember that she is constantly damaging her soul, so it would take energy just to prevent the decay. The only serious option is to convert her.

If you can do magick tricks as proof, then you have a much better chance. If you can spin a psi-wheel or make a cloud rain in front of her, then just ask her to cast the demon out of you in the name of her god. When nothing happens, and you are still able to perform "supernatural" actions, it will be a very strong case against her religion.

If you try anything, be extremely cautious. If she ignores logic and starts quoting the bible, then just stop. You'll be playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird will knock over all the pieces and strut around like it won anyway.

In the worst case, you can ask Satan to reincarnate her soul when she dies to guarantee that it won't dissipate on the astral. She may not have an easy next life, but she will have a next life.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Sero said:
If you can do magick tricks as proof, then you have a much better chance. If you can spin a psi-wheel or make a cloud rain in front of her, then just ask her to cast the demon out of you in the name of her god. When nothing happens, and you are still able to perform "supernatural" actions, it will be a very strong case against her religion.
That would be unwise, as it takes quite a bit of spiritual power and energy to make "displays" of magick, which would be dismissed as pure "evil" witchcraft by a christard, and if Sero was that advanced, he could simply begin speaking to his mother's light body and begin influencing her dreams and subconscious thoughts.

Sero said:

At least: Empower yourself to the point where you can choose where/when/in what conditions she reincarnates?

This life: RTR's maybe? Program the energy to help her.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
That would be unwise, as it takes quite a bit of spiritual power and energy to make "displays" of magick, which would be dismissed as pure "evil" witchcraft by a christard, and if Sero was that advanced, he could simply begin speaking to his mother's light body and begin influencing her dreams and subconscious thoughts.
According to the bible, humans can't perform magick. A demon must be helping them. It also claims that god gives all christians power to cast out demons. However, the Salem witch "trials" show what a little paranoia can do, regardless of what the bible says. That's why I warned Sero to be very cautious. Although I don't know his mother personally, you are probably correct. I suspect she can't be converted in this life.

A psi-wheel is actually really easy to spin because the friction is so low. Have you ever tried it? Make sure you try both directions to rule out the influence of air movement.

I was re-reading the JoS website, and I came across this:

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html said:
The Al Jilwah - The Black Book of Satan[/url]"]Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Please DO NOT follow my suggestion of using magick tricks to convince your mother. (I hope you haven't already tried it.)
I apologize for my ignorance.

Sero said:

It's simple, advance yourself and when you can handle Telekinesis then one day just go in front of your parents and tell them about Spiritual Satanism and about the ugly jews. If they understand, then it's good. But if they don't, show them what you can do. When they ask you, how you did that, say "The Daemon/Gods helped me advance my soul". But don't try it in front of them if you can't handle it, it may hurt them.

This is what I am going to do :lol:
but it's a long road for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back