Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any form of magic I could use to do well in school?

Sero

Throughout life, I struggled a lot with school. I'm a Pisces moon with great artistic intelligence and I always am very hungry to learn about technology and the advancements of the world, media and history.

I'm not stupid either, I'm just not really into what is being taught in school. Music is my ideal goal, but I at least want to guarantee a high school diploma.

How do I get better? Advice helps. I mostly just suck at math and I do decently well in other classes, and I'm the top student in English literature.

Any affirmations, witchcraft, magic or general advice will genuinely help me, I feel quite depressed because of my current position in life.

I'll be 16 next February by the way. My dominants are Jupiter, Neptune and Mars / Air & Fire

Now it’s time to do a mercury square, u could do it for intelligence or improve your memory. Also, teachers are shit, often that is just a matter of fact and if someone is slower they will just think they’re stupid. There’s khan academy for that, there’s literally anything you need to know on there.
And get a healthy mentality, look at the positive side of studying those subjects, I used to hate the shit out of scientific subject, now I like them(and music is my vocation too :) )

Simply, you could just program energy with: "In a positive manner for mem this energy is helping me to get my high school diploma". As a general affirmation: "In a positive manner for me, I am getting my high school diploma". I use plain affirmations for 10m at least, saying it over and over again with willpower.

If you do a 40 day working to improve your intelligence, just be aware that it can effect your ability to think. I've done them in the past, and it's jammed up short term memory while the changes where taking place. So maybe that's a working for a summer break. Maybe smaller numbers of the Mannaz rune might help?

Void meditation might help (I use one spot focus)/mindfulness/relaxation meditations, memory techniques in terms of "method of loci" might. I've heard about this book thru a coursera course: https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Numbers-Science-Flunked-Algebra-ebook/dp/B00G3L19ZU. It's this course here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn/home/welcome

Most of school is memory base. Doing well is knowing and remember what to put down. Mannaz works powerfully as well as simple affirmations to past any test or for improving memory. Also power meditation.

Sero said:
Throughout life, I struggled a lot with school. I'm a Pisces moon with great artistic intelligence and I always am very hungry to learn about technology and the advancements of the world, media and history.

I'm not stupid either, I'm just not really into what is being taught in school. Music is my ideal goal, but I at least want to guarantee a high school diploma.

How do I get better? Advice helps. I mostly just suck at math and I do decently well in other classes, and I'm the top student in English literature.

Any affirmations, witchcraft, magic or general advice will genuinely help me, I feel quite depressed because of my current position in life.

I'll be 16 next February by the way. My dominants are Jupiter, Neptune and Mars / Air & Fire

Just practice maths.
You should start with the basics.
Because if you master the basics you can solve almost every math problem. Don’t use a calculator.
You should master multiplication, ratios(all rules), exponents(there are only 4 rules, learn them) and logarithm if you learned it in school already.

Well if you know all rules you won’t face any serious problems.

When you have overcome the basics, it’s time to learn how to transform equations and inequalities.

Then learn whatever they teach you in school.

You can find MANY tutorials and exercises in google and youtube.

Maths are easy once you know all rules and know how to apply them.

NinRick said:
Sero said:

Just practice maths.
You should start with the basics.
Because if you master the basics you can solve almost every math problem. Don’t use a calculator.
You should master multiplication, ratios(all rules), exponents(there are only 4 rules, learn them) and logarithm if you learned it in school already.

Well if you know all rules you won’t face any serious problems.

When you have overcome the basics, it’s time to learn how to transform equations and inequalities.

Then learn whatever they teach you in school.

You can find MANY tutorials and exercises in google and youtube.

Maths are easy once you know all rules and know how to apply them.
khan academy is good

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back