Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

trans questions?

nospeed

I was wondering how doing hrt MtF would affect me spiritually in general and especially regarding the Magnum Opus
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan

nospeed said:
I was wondering how doing hrt MtF would affect me spiritually in general and especially regarding the Magnum Opus
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan
I think someone said something about someone in the yahoo groups went on hrt and their sacral chakra got fucked up. Sounds about right, I don't know the specifics though.

ess said:
nospeed said:
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan
I think someone said something about someone in the yahoo groups went on hrt and their sacral chakra got fucked up. Sounds about right, I don't know the specifics though.
I read another thread that referenced that. But I thought their Sacral Chakra was only affected once they did bottom MtF surgery?

nospeed said:
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan
If you really want to change your body, then biokinesis magick (using Runes, Squares, etc) is the safest choice. It will take much longer than HRT, but if you stick to a schedule, it will work. You can make your body look however you want without any complications.

Before contemplating a change, you should take a moment to appreciate what you have. There's no need to rush.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Life.html
We, as dedicated Satanists, have eternity ahead of us! :cool:

nospeed said:
Aquarius said:
Just don't do these sex changing operations.
So taking hormones shouldnt negatively affect me spiritually?
It depends on you, read all of this thread it’s pretty long and probabily answers your question https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12056

What are some of the workings that can transition your body into desired context as a replacement of HRT?

Goddess Aten said:
What are some of the workings that can transition your body into desired context as a replacement of HRT?
you gotta be super duper advanced to be able to do such thing, though when you will be super duper advanced you wont really want to change sex

It’s incredible how many people want to change their sex, what is it, a new fashion?

Aquarius said:
It’s incredible how many people want to change their sex, what is it, a new fashion?
Trans-trenderism is very real. However, alot of "transgenders" turn this way out of confusion, mental illness and trauma. Whether that trauma comes from this life or a previous one.
It can be a slippery slope. First you figure you don't really like yourself. You think you'd like yourself more if you were different, so you figure you'll get HRT. Then it turns out it's not good enough for you and the dysphoria is still there, and you end up chasing rabbits through all sorts of bandaid solutions for the dysphoria. Then the next thing you know you're paying some kike surgeon to turn your prick inside out so you can pretend you have a set of lady lips and feed the delusion that you're something that you're not. When every gene in your body says that's not true. Then when you realize what you've done, that it hasn't made you feel any better overall and that you can never go back to the way things were, or that you're at the end of the rope and no other changes to your body can be made to appease your dysphoria, this can drive people to suicide.

The most important thing that needs to be said here is that you people are still young. Your body and mind is still developing and will continue doing so until about age 25(and beyond for the mind, but most significantly in your youth). Do you really want to tamper with your biology and upset the delicate balance of hormones that it keeps for you when you have no idea how that will affect you later on in life? Or whether you would still be happy with this in 5, 10, 20+ years?

Ignoring the christcuckery in the beginning, this documentary provides an interesting perspective on the regret of post-change transfolk. Anybody that's considering sex change needs to consider perspectives from those who have gone through with it and be fully aware of the consequences of doing so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R7DXnqkfJw

They'll also want to read this article and give it some thought and consideration.
https://genderidentitywatch.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/paul-mchugh_-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-wsj.pdf

This is not to step on peoples' toes. Ya'll have the agency to do whatever you want. But you should be informed before you make the call and be absolutely sure that this will be an objectively good thing for your health and wellbeing and that it's not coming up as a result of some subconscious issues and traumas. You can accept and love your body for what it is by nature and be 3rd sex. And if you're not 3rd sex then that's fine too. Take some time to think it over critically, do some introspection and maybe some workings on the side to figure out where this desire is coming from. And heal it if need be. Practice some self-acceptance. There is no harm in waiting and looking for other solutions, the option will still be there if you decide you want to get back to it.

Aquarius said:

No, its not about a new fashion dear. Transgenderism has always existed though out history, but it was never implimented to such a degree as today. This modern medical step of external gender actualization really skips a heart beat of many trans people to give it a try.
Some of us know this fact that we are really women having a human experience in a man's body. Our incarnation in this dimension is to know our authenticity, and we first experienced the body that we are not to really understand our original inner body which we really are, and we experience a sense of total bliss and fulfilment when we tap into our feminine intellegence.
I don't resist or hate my masculinity. I just love to be authentic and happy, and align myself to my originality and simply manifest it in reality.

Hormones do have some side effects such as weight gain for MtoF ones. For the most part they are exactly what is given to non trans people having hormonal issues. And basically the same "stuff" which is already in bodies naturally (everybody has them male or female it's just the proportions that vary). So M to F hormones are the ones who could be given to a menopausal woman for instance. The main issue with hormones is that when regulated by the body properly they are cyclical. When added artificially they come in spikes of doses. So it's not the way the body produces and uses them naturally. That's the main difference with body produced ones, if we discount the potential quality factor that may or not be a problem. This might be the reason for the side effects.

Now the following is based on my current and very limited understanding of these things. Concerning meditations and spiritual advancement. It's clearly not the same as working on the physical body. Only very indirectly does the "soul" (let's say the soul to simplify instead of talking about several bodies which are closely inter-linked) and physical body affect each other. Basically everything is kinda "material" in a way if we pick a large and loose definition of material, because its composed of energy in small particules which are like small bits of frozen energy. The ones composing the "soul" are much more smaller then the atoms of things we would consider physical (such as the physical body). The transfering and effects back and forth physical/"soul" are energy based. Which is to say the hormones won't go into your "soul" (obviously) because they are much bigger then the "size" of the links inbetween. So I would conclude (with my limited understanding on these things) that HRT as such won't directly affect your meditations and spiritual progress either positively or negatively. But some of it's side effects might in indirect ways through your moods etc (if you start like skipping meditations..).

What you are getting with hormones is a very superficial "solution" if we can even call that a solution because they really don't do anything if we get to focus on the bigger picture.. Personally I think you don't really need them and a spiritual based solution might be more ideal. But you can get them, it's not like getting heroin injections :lol:
If you wanna get surgeries on your current body you may need years of HRT before being approved. So check out your local laws and plan according to what you aim for.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
nospeed said:
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan
If you really want to change your body, then biokinesis magick (using Runes, Squares, etc) is the safest choice. It will take much longer than HRT, but if you stick to a schedule, it will work. You can make your body look however you want without any complications.

Before contemplating a change, you should take a moment to appreciate what you have. There's no need to rush.

To be honest, the answer you gave, has intrigued me quite a lot. I started wondering, what would exactly need to be done to change the body ?

OlaftheSnow said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
nospeed said:
Thank you in advance
Hail Satan

To be honest, the answer you gave, has intrigued me quite a lot. I started wondering, what would exactly need to be done to change the body ?
There is nothing special about biokinesis. It requires a lot of energy, but it is no different than other magick.
As with all magick, The Three Steps of Witchcraft are all that must be done. We have Runes, Squares, and other techniques that leverage the properties of the universe to amplify your energy, but they are still basically the same three steps.

A warning to those who try biokinesis: If you want to look like a specific person, then be very careful who you choose as your model. You will connect with their energy during the process. When I tried this, I accidentally picked a jew as my model. I became very sick before I realized my mistake. It took me weeks to recover.

To the OP, I think you really need to work on your soul, and advancing yourself first.

Meditate, do yoga, and do the RTRs. Every day. So that you do not regret later if you transition.

After several years of daily meditations, warfare and yoga, if you are still feeling the same, then probably you are indeed trans, and you might start working towards that. Or you might realize that your feelings of being born wrong have been caused by something completely else. There are cases of this happening, too. There are so many people who transition, then regret and want to go back. This is not just hurting them, but also real transgender people who are out there living their lives like they should. I think that all of this intentional, and there is (((someone))) who wants this to happen.

Meditate first. For years. Please. Leave the hormones and genital reconstruction for later. Much later.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
OlaftheSnow said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

There is nothing special about biokinesis. It requires a lot of energy, but it is no different than other magick.
As with all magick, The Three Steps of Witchcraft are all that must be done. We have Runes, Squares, and other techniques that leverage the properties of the universe to amplify your energy, but they are still basically the same three steps.

A warning to those who try biokinesis: If you want to look like a specific person, then be very careful who you choose as your model. You will connect with their energy during the process. When I tried this, I accidentally picked a jew as my model. I became very sick before I realized my mistake. It took me weeks to recover.

What were you doing in the first place? You cannot look like anyone else except yourself and yourself only. We are all individuals, and we all look like individuals.

Trying to look like someone else is gonna only bring you problems and depression.

Goddess Aten said:
Aquarius said:

Some of us know this fact that we are really women having a human experience in a man's body. Our incarnation in this dimension is to know our authenticity, and we first experienced the body that we are not to really understand our original inner body which we really are, and we experience a sense of total bliss and fulfilment when we tap into our feminine intellegence.
I don't resist or hate my masculinity. I just love to be authentic and happy, and align myself to my originality and simply manifest it in reality.

What the fuck is this, am I on Deepak Chopra forum, maybe? Or any other forum where the New Agers are gathering?

Larissa666 said:
Goddess Aten said:
Aquarius said:

What the fuck is this, am I on Deepak Chopra forum, maybe? Or any other forum where the New Agers are gathering?
loll

Larissa666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
OlaftheSnow said:

What were you doing in the first place? You cannot look like anyone else except yourself and yourself only. We are all individuals, and we all look like individuals.

Trying to look like someone else is gonna only bring you problems and depression.
Why should our appearance be immutable? After all, some Demons are shapeshifters. Even without magick, people can go to the gym to build muscles, or go on a diet to lose fat. The natural process of aging is constantly changing one's appearance anyway.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Why should our appearance be immutable? After all, some Demons are shapeshifters. Even without magick, people can go to the gym to build muscles, or go on a diet to lose fat. The natural process of aging is constantly changing one's appearance anyway.
shapeshifting their astral form not physical.

Aquarius said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Three Demons are listed as being able to change one's shape (and presumably their own): MARBAS, ORIAS, and ZEPAR

Oriax can cause one's enemies to bestow good-will and can change one into any shape. He helps in gaining respect and in securing positions of high esteem. He teaches about the stars and planets.

Goddess Aten said:
Aquarius said:

No, its not about a new fashion dear. Transgenderism has always existed though out history, but it was never implimented to such a degree as today. This modern medical step of external gender actualization really skips a heart beat of many trans people to give it a try.
and that is what usually brings the idea of sex change,the soul is androgynous both male and female,you are an androgynous being having a male experience,the only thing is you have a more female side,changing your sex is not the best,you need to come in alignment with yourself,if you meditate you will see this,don't do sex change it is not natural,you chose your body so keep it and work on your soul instead,it will open doors you can't even imagine and you will come in alignment with your true being.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Three Demons are listed as being able to change one's shape (and presumably their own): MARBAS, ORIAS, and ZEPAR

Oriax can cause one's enemies to bestow good-will and can change one into any shape. He helps in gaining respect and in securing positions of high esteem. He teaches about the stars and planets.
that doesent mean he will change his natural looks because he is insecure about himself, they are beyond that.

shinninglight said:
Goddess Aten said:
Aquarius said:

and that is what usually brings the idea of sex change,the soul is androgynous both male and female,you are an androgynous being having a male experience,the only thing is you have a more female side,changing your sex is not the best,you need to come in alignment with yourself,if you meditate you will see this,don't do sex change it is not natural,you chose your body so keep it and work on your soul instead,it will open doors you can't even imagine and you will come in alignment with your true being.

As far as being androgynous, what if expressing and enlivening yourself as who you are outweighs drastically what you are physically as being physically male or female and spiritually being the opposite. And as the light body is carried from within, meaning the spiritual manifest throughout to the physical which then point to physical traits developed naturally on you but naturally within the other sex/gender that people normally recognize. That being said, manifesting what you are spiritually to the physical and aligning yourself together, the experience of being a women and feeling what she "feels" on the spiritual to physical to the point of sex change and literally being a "women" if we classify being a women is only with the parts, is real/reality and the meditations leading to that is extremely fun and pleasurable beyond physical sex. To merge together before or after change should be the overall process before an actual change to actually see and get to know yourself and what you naturally want/need which would outweigh and cancel jewish bullshit and guilt and whatever drawbacks there are now because of a lack of spirituality and understanding. The feelings are real and meditation leads to fulfillment and understanding. Being a women with a males body and vice versa is completely real and beautiful.

In regards to what I posted, there are definitely enemy attacks that target someone natural self and what they want or prefer. Protective workings along your sexuality especially if your 3rd sex are a must. To manifest on our level is beyond. The numbers added and what we create is ALOT more.

absolute13 said:
shinninglight said:
Goddess Aten said:

As far as being androgynous, what if expressing and enlivening yourself as who you are outweighs drastically what you are physically as being physically male or female and spiritually being the opposite. And as the light body is carried from within, meaning the spiritual manifest throughout to the physical which then point to physical traits developed naturally on you but naturally within the other sex/gender that people normally recognize. That being said, manifesting what you are spiritually to the physical and aligning yourself together, the experience of being a women and feeling what she "feels" on the spiritual to physical to the point of sex change and literally being a "women" if we classify being a women is only with the parts, is real/reality and the meditations leading to that is extremely fun and pleasurable beyond physical sex. To merge together before or after change should be the overall process before an actual change to actually see and get to know yourself and what you naturally want/need which would outweigh and cancel jewish bullshit and guilt and whatever drawbacks there are now because of a lack of spirituality and understanding. The feelings are real and meditation leads to fulfillment and understanding. Being a women with a males body and vice versa is completely real and beautiful.
there is no difference between ones soul and another as soul comes from the same source and carries all power,calling ones soul female is excluding all male potentials,the soul is beyond what we classify as gender,you can't say a female soul is in a male body,the soul takes the form of the body it is in that means your soul was meant to be in this body if it was not then it will just not just be,gender confusion is not in the soul as soul is androgynous but it is because of lack of knowledge and self doubt through society and religious views that makes people confused,most people who change their sexes regret because they then realize they are not even satisfied with the opposite gender and will want to change back,you may feel like changing now but it is just frustration and rejection as in rejecting who you are,this is pushed by the jews,instead of changing your body then regret and have problems later you should accept it and improve yourself,I assure you will not want to change once you have reached that certain spiritual height then you will know how terrible changing your sex organs is lol

shinninglight said:
...you need to come in alignment with yourself,if you meditate you will see this...

Do not try to tell other people what they will see. It's up to them, and neither you nor I, nor anyone except maybe Gods have knowledge about that.

Leave anyone to find their own path. You can assist them, but you cannot push your beliefs on them and say: "this is the only way".

The way I see it. We are in an intense warfare so I would advise focusing on that. And not caring that much about all the rest for now. I understand it may seem disheartening for some people having a trans vocation to hear that but I would say the same to any SS : your body changes and other cool stuff (or netflix or whatever you do) won't serve you in a gulag. Focus on how you can help our side. Also if you put all your money (and more importantly YOUR VALUABLE TIME) into changing your body now and then you just die... think about that one. This goes hand in hand with what I hinted at that hormones in the big picture do nothing at all.

Truth is a part of the warfare we are engaged in with the enemy. This includes what is and isn't as far as what the enemy drives into confusion. This is a healthy argument and it is a needed argument. I think I am beyond the body morphing or changing as some cool trend or whatever is outlined by the media. My post does not go near Jewish manipulation beside the attacks of what I informed within these post. The dual aspects of nature exist and it's evident and found everywhere. The physical body is a manifestation of all that we are on the spiritual level with extra room in regards to our empowerment and improving ourselves overall. Saying that the soul is female excludes physical traits or the masculine side of things is retarded when one is trans. It's like saying a women on the physical doesn't themselves have masculine traits because they are women. Being a women physically does not exclude masculinity so why on the spiritual if trans as in male to female. Also why is it that some people cant tell the difference between women or men when trans are involved. It's not a lie to say some shemales have more of a feminine curvy body than some women today. And let those women be jealous. But to say it goes against the duality of nature is wrong. Technically to make this more confusing the soul itself whether man or women is still considered to be the feminine spiritual to the body which is masculine. It's when you have a women in a men's body from direct experience and vice versa that androgyny or uniting both is implied and more direct. This doest not exclude the masculine feminine psych that one has. It's simple. If you are a "man" but let's say on the spiritual from which you express even with sex you are a women to the natural point of direct comfort in regards to usage. Do not females have a yoni, and from that experience to outweigh DRASTICALLY your male flesh proves my point along with the INCESSANT attacks to try and have you conform to jewish lies and dogma. It all proves my point.

This confusion is from the enemy. From seeing trans halfas(part jews but 'halfa' is a term used in Danny phantom, half ghost/kid) I don't think they are too concerned what their interest are in regards to who they are like how they the jews manipulate gentiles. I say that to make it obvious that this confusion is such. I still fill that regarding the legitimacy of Lgbtq is retarded and people should just stop hanging on to Jewish bullshot as far as rights and all the other hate crimes and stuff is concerned. But to get back on point. Your wrong.

As far as merging is concerned.to manifest outwards the sensations from which you can fill spiritually that it cause involuntary body movements right then and there. the attacks of womenhood and being who you are to then get massively attack afterwards and drowned in discomfort confusion is from the ENEMY. Let's ask them why they would want to change back. Where are those highly spiritually women that once were. Why do they want to turn back. Does sex not feel the same or something. Does their body not go along how they expect what they naturally want for themselves. If they were empowered those sensations would have already been there if worked on. Then when changed let's say with merging, the nerves within are activated so to speak as far as you being real as you were before. Why would they regret now instead of before especially if they knew themselves and grounded into who they are. Then all of a sudden they wake depressed or not satisfied or in pain. I wonder where that's from.

If you want to do the change is it really going to destroy your sacral chakra to take hormones? Do it if it makes you happy.

one thing that bothers trans people is this believe of female soul,if I say the soul is androgynous then they won't be bothered by that any more,the soul is not female,it is light,it is not a gender.I do not recommend keep saying this as it is retarded and will keep the confusion,my goal is to straighten this out,it dosnt matter if your a male or female within you you are androgynous,and changing your sex is not good.this is why I came here.so if you feel more feminine thats fine,a lot of men feel feminine but are not trans and there are women who are masculine too,so simply that your brain tells you to change your sex because you feel female it dose not mean you should follow,as changing your sex is not a natural act,am sure its only on earth that this happens due to lack of knowledge,the more understanding and knowledge you have will bring peace and balance within you,it is not telling anyone on what to do,but simply the truth.

HP Mageson666 said:
I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are twin souls carry both female and male forms.
Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative currents of the soul.

What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-paganism]....
It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.
It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

Sinistra said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I want to comment on the idea of non-hetero people as "twin souled" that is going around the neo-pagan camps. The idea is that all non-hetero people are twin souls carry both female and male forms.
Well thats every person on earth the Yin and Yang or positive and negative currents of the soul.

What this twin soul deal was in the ancient world if one searches the actual cultures of Gentiles across the planet [hence have nothing in common with neo-paganism]....
It specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.

This was considered a sacred role and the family of such people where considered blessed and honoured for having such a member in them. These beings served as High Priestess of Isis in Egypt. etc They where consider to be a living avatar of the principal of the union of the male and female aspects of the soul. And considered to have special spiritual attributes.

Trans-People are their own metaphysic. It has nothing to do with people who are simply non-hetero but still of the gender of their sex.

Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.
It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

Thank you

" When different opinions and perceptions conflict each other, then you have to close your eyes, look inside and find the truth within your being.
Your experienced truth is more important than the unexperienced opinions of others ".
- Goddess Aten

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back