Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trouble "seeing" from third eye?

finalsnow666

So I've been trying for a while to see the light that you're supposed to see through your third eye. only getting the black, kaliedoscope-ish shapes. I can spin the chakra just fine and put energy in to it but I can seem to get any light through it. Is there another meditation I should do first to help with this or should I ask a demon to help?

Stand in direct sunlight staring at the sun with your normal eyes closed. Breath all of the sunlight right into your 3rd eye for as long as you have time for. Direct sunlight is bright enough to help you see what is too dark otherwise.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stand in direct sunlight staring at the sun with your normal eyes closed. Breath all of the sunlight right into your 3rd eye for as long as you have time for. Direct sunlight is bright enough to help you see what is too dark otherwise.
p0

The Sun works as it does for all of our chakras, including our aura and soul. But in the case of the third eye, I believe the moon would be a little more suitable since it rules the third eye. When using the moon though you would fill your thrid eye with a silve light(NOT GREY], for the sun white gold light. Using both would produce results as well as vibrating THOTH, well over 108 times.

I recall that it was stated that to fully open the astral senses one needs to have vibrated words of power in each one of them a minimum of 10 000 times. That's minimum but you can & should set such a goal or work up to it. As opening the soul too fast can be counterproductive.

Based on this you would do a 100 day working of vibrating a word of power 108 times into your third eye, then each clairaudience or clairvoyant chakra. But you work up to this level as there are no shortcuts. So you can do it 54 times at first, until you get comfortable, then you do it 108 times for 100 days. The same I would recommend for the major chakras and their extensions.

Not too many people know the amount of sacrifice required to gain true spiritual power.

We use white-gold and not simple gold for a reason: white is a colour of the Moon (together with indigo and silver) and gold is a colour of the Sun (together with orange). So, when we're invoking white-gold energy we're not using just the Sun. We're using both the Sun and the Moon. Awareness of this leads to better results. Furthermore, white and gold are the most powerful colours together with black.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back