FOCUS: Reverse Torah Rituals Schedule November 29th to December 10th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HoodedCobra666

FOCUS: Reverse Torah Rituals Schedule November 29th to December 10th

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Family and Comrades.

PLEASE REMEMBER: WE ARE SPAMMING (CONTINUOUSLY DOING) THE COMMUNICATIONS RTR FIRST AND FOREMOST!

Due to massive attacks of some retarded, Middle Ages gangsters on free speech, we have to fight back. We all know why this is suddenly happening. The enemy is afraid because the truth about them is coming out, and there is literally nothing they can do, but try to censor the mouth of the Satanic Dragon, which is the WWW (666) or in plain language, the internet. No such steps were taken before as the jews weren't personally threatened, no matter how 'low' the internet may have sunk in the past, which all in all, it's never an argument, as the internet only reflects humanity's tendencies and nothing more.

But now that the jews are feeling intellectually threatened and criticized, of course, the internet is coming under all the more threats.

The internet is one of the few reflections of actual 'freedom' into this world, and even if in itself it's quite limited by jewish companies that try to castrate it's power while using it for their private ends (Such as feeding data to their engines to track humanity as a whole), it still serves to help the common man to escape all perils from problems, to ignorance, to of course, if used properly, open the gates of awakening. The internet should belong to all humans on earth, in it's entirety, as after all, the internet is nothing but an amalgam of the thoughts, creations, and projections of humanity itself.

Anyone truthful and freedom loving would never have a problem with the internet, let alone to regulate it, or turn it into television 2.0. However, instances such as Hitler's Name rising from shambles in the light of new information, scandals like Pizza-gate, the revealing of a jewish world conspiracy, and generally the boundless ability for people to alert other people in regards to what 'those in (((power)))' seek to do to subvert them, has many of these obsolete people trying to censor the internet and destroy it.

The internet gives fun, amusement, education, and power to the common man, that many of these slavers do not want people to have. They feel threatened for their position because they know they do not deserve to be where they are, but only granted the ignorance of the masses and sheer violence and censorship they have made it where they are today.

This is not the first time in world history where the jews are attempting to do massive crimes that will affect the whole of humanity if they are left alone. A similar thing to the purging of the internet was the open library of Alexandria, burned and razed to the ground by a gang of jews, lead by the jewish proto Rabbi "Philo Judaeus". After they stole enough manuscripts since the library was open, they decided to burn it.

A similar route is being taken by the 'internet giants' like google who have been supporting an 'open internet' but it seems like they feel they have amassed enough power and knowledge contributed by all humans on earth, and want to censor and make the internet a living prison to keep this to themselves. Jews be jewing, all the time, this never changes.

The cocky jews who are taking on this endeavor are trying to push this through as Saturn aspects Mercury, which is in Sagittarius, ruling knowledge and academic level of communication, but also, higher type of knowledge such as religious knowledge. Why out of all dates in the calendar of the world, do these creeps pick these specific dates to enforce their "Change", right when Mercury starts close to Saturn, out of all the GAZILLIONS of other times they could choose for it?

After this, Mercury starts retrograding, which can work in both ways: Nullify the whole effort of the desperate jews, or on the other hand, prevent people who want to file defensive lawsuits against this crime from carrying this out properly. We will make sure it will be the first outcome.

This is a war we don't have the luxury to let up from. If we do, we will be reverting to the "Judean Party" which took place before.

Now, the enemy is on the run and is getting revealed all the more rapidly, inevitably, as we go, Satan's party will begin in the future. We must orchestrate this party properly by spreading freedom and enlightenment. :)

So in light of these new circumstances, which are of utmost importance, we will be focusing on the RTR's that will seriously counteract this problem, climaxing in power towards the first 10 days of December.

Below is the RTR Schedule:

*The Communications can be prioritized highly in all these days.

29. 72, Communications, Destroying Jewish Rule & Domination [ Part 1 and 2 ]
30. 72, Communications, Destroying Jewish Rule & Domination [ Part 1 and 2 ]
1. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
2. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
3*. 72, Communications, Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice, Destroying Jewish Rule & Domination [Part 3]
4*. 72, Communications, Disarming the Enemy: Restoring Justice Destroying Jewish Rule & Domination [Part 3]
5. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Nations RTR
6. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Nations RTR
7. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
8. 72, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
9. 72, 42, Communications, Ending Confusion RTR
10. 72, 42, Communications, Ending Confusion RTR

DAYS 3 and 4* are of extreme importance. Ideally, the Communications and the Disarming Jews RTR Should be spammed incessantly on this day by anyone having time. Just take your time and enjoy as in these days you do huge damage on the enemy.

Below are the Links to the Rituals:

72 - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm
42 - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html
Destroying Jewish Rule and Domination RTR - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/21817.html
Demonic Authority RTR - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/2017_Solstice.htm
Disarming the Enemy RTR - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/I5417.htm
Right to Rule Nations RTR - http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm
Ending Confusion RTR - http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm
Communications RTR- http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

EnkiUK

Re: Reverse Torah Rituals Schedule November 29th to December 10th

Postby EnkiUK » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Okay I need to step my own game up, only done 1RTR in my life

Thanks HC
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 am

LETS DESTROY THEM !!!!!!!!!

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:17 am

I have a small question I've been wondering about for a while-
In the Communications RTR, it seems that in a couple places HPS Maxine doesn't roll the Rs, should we do it this way, or roll the Rs? Or does is not matter?

Thank you for your awesome work, HP, and thanks to everyone else who fights.

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:58 am

That little smiley made me lol - I think that's the first time I've ever seen you use a smiley HP. :D

Hail Satan!

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:41 pm

EnkiUK wrote:Okay I need to step my own game up, only done 1RTR in my life

Thanks HC

Never too late to take the path to greatness.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Cause the number 10 is connected to finance, shouldnt we also vibrate the words on both of those 2 RTRs max 10×? As the affirmations are also 10 times.

Sorceress666Bellatrix

Postby Sorceress666Bellatrix » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Count me in, as always!
I agree this bullshit has to be stopped. The internet should be free and available for everyone. It just goes to show you what fucking cowards these assholes are jewish scumbags are and how desperate they are to hide who and what they really are! I do these RTR whenever I am able to. I always have free time, and I use it performing these rituals. I'd rather spend my available time working for Father Satan, and empowering myself with meditations everyday, than to sit around wasting my life watching the idiot box as I call it, or anything else that would degrade my precious time in this world.

Hail Satan Forever!
DarknessIsLight666
Sorceress Bellatrix
Sorceress Bellatrix
Hail Satan Forever!

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 pm

i met another SS outside of the forum or groups, he is pretty new but he does his thing, i made 80 day programm for him and he is doing his thing but what i want to ask is: should he start doing the RTRs or should he wait a little until he grasps the way of meditation?

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:36 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:i met another SS outside of the forum or groups, he is pretty new but he does his thing, i made 80 day programm for him and he is doing his thing but what i want to ask is: should he start doing the RTRs or should he wait a little until he grasps the way of meditation?

i've started the RTR's just some days right after i've dedicated and it's a great way to learn while fighting ( concentration , visualisation ... ) and it's actually healing yourself of all the shit "they" throw on us.

It's even necessary at this point that everybody do rtr's .

so yes it's fine .

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:11 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:i met another SS outside of the forum or groups, he is pretty new but he does his thing, i made 80 day programm for him and he is doing his thing but what i want to ask is: should he start doing the RTRs or should he wait a little until he grasps the way of meditation?

That's a good question I'm also curious about.
The first time I've done RTRs were last January / February, exactly when the curses got so heavy. At that time I didn't have a strong AoP and I remember getting hit by the curses so hard that I got sick. Physically I was okay, but I was feeling SO bad for "no reason". And I could barely meditate.
It was until a few weeks after that day that I had built a stronger AoP so I could participate again with RTRs. And even back then it was sometimes hard as I sometimes skipped building an AoP (sometimes I simply didn't have time to, other times it was pure laziness and retardation from my part), and when I skipped AoP even just for a day, I could immediately feel cursed and bond again.

Maybe it's was just me, or maybe I simply was experiencing something else and thought it was like this. I'm not new to power meditation, but I'm definitely still relatively new to RTRs.

When I recommend doing RTRs to others, I stress so much on the importance of regularly building a strong AoP.

Oh, and I also wasn't doing the best AoP meditation out there back when I first started.
Hail Satan!!!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:32 pm

No. He should be doing them all the time. Even if his power level is 0.

magickeye9

Postby magickeye9 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Lately I haven't had the necessary privacy to do my rtrs, what can I do to change that?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 pm

Artanis wrote:

alrighty then, ill tell him to do at least 1 rtr per day as the beginner, if he feels that he can do more then he should

RhuledKhekho

Postby RhuledKhekho » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 pm

He should start doing the RTR, even if he is a beginner at level 0 and doing a RTR at 0.1% of efficiency.

To contribute with 0.1% is better than nothing at all. Sure it would be fine to start your first RTR like a boss and give 100% energy, but you can't jump from level 0 to 10.
No matter what, he will have to go through level 1,2,3, etc... so why not start now ?

And he may even learn other things thanks to doing RTR, like feeling energy or else.
It's all beneficial ^^

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm

NO EXCUSES
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Even a newbie will have a power level above 0. Every properly done RTR helps.

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 am

Artanis wrote:

Instead of advancing to the point where he doesn't get sapped and fatigued after like 2 RTR's? I'd say its much better for the dude to do 1 every day as he is advancing, and then add more depending upon how strong he is, lest he destroys his nerves and goes crazy over the RTR's like some on this forum have. Remember you have to be strong in order to pack a punch.

Saytan Abbrasa
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

magickeye9

Postby magickeye9 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:37 pm

I don't know if my replies are being ignored or not but I had asked for some help in regards to my lack of privacy when doing rtrs. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:17 pm

13th_Wolf wrote:
Artanis wrote:

Instead of advancing to the point where he doesn't get sapped and fatigued after like 2 RTR's? I'd say its much better for the dude to do 1 every day as he is advancing, and then add more depending upon how strong he is, lest he destroys his nerves and goes crazy over the RTR's like some on this forum have. Remember you have to be strong in order to pack a punch.

Saytan Abbrasa

i told him to do 1 rtr per day and that he should check the schedule ^^ i also told him that currently 72 and communications are most important so he should do them always when on schedule (yes 72 is always on the schedule i know)

promitheusS88

Postby promitheusS88 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:01 pm

I notice that the RTR page is down again, if someone search's for Demonic Authority ritual i found it on a video in youtube.
The link is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tplfCyb7FIE

THEY CAN NEVER STOP US ! HAIL SATAN !

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm

magickeye9 wrote:I don't know if my replies are being ignored or not but I had asked for some help in regards to my lack of privacy when doing rtrs. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

You could do it in the shower/toilet. You could do it right before bed quietly. You could do it if you go outside to jog. RTR's can take as little as 5 minutes if you need to rush. As a last resort you can do it mentally if all else fails.

magickeye9

Postby magickeye9 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 pm

The page for the communication rtr has been permanently removed so here's the rtr anyway.

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •
AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •
TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •
LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •
AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times: ·

Vibrate AUM
· The Jews have lost control of the media and of all communications
totally, completely and permanently
· All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
· Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
End of Ritual

Samoht

Postby Samoht » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:58 am

All of the RTRs posted above have been taken down except for 72, disarming the enemy, and right to rule nations. Keep hitting them hard!

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 am

Just a friendly reminder, if you're getting the RTRs from somewhere else make sure they are authentic, it should be fine but you can't be too careful.

Thanks to everyone who's helped the RTRs to stay accessible.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:25 am

promitheusS88 wrote:I notice that the RTR page is down again if someone search's for Demonic Authority ritual I found it on a video in youtube.
The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tplfCyb7FIE

THEY CAN NEVER STOP US ! HAIL SATAN !

RTR Veteran is always available in Azazel's Marketplace: https://www.josmarket.org/rtr-veteran
You can also find the pdf with all of them here: http://docdro.id/JR0qSmD
and HP Hooded Cobra has posted them all of them here on the forum as well: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =24&t=1038

Nothing is missing for those who know where to look.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

AscendingSun

Postby AscendingSun » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Click RTR link get

The page you've requested is from a site that has been permanently removed. Please remove all references to this page.

wtf?!

HoodedCobra666

Re: FOCUS: Reverse Torah Rituals Schedule November 29th to December 10th

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Bump. This post must get on TOP of the announcements.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 pm

"The holy bible: A book of Jewish witchcraft": The section, "Mind control programming and the bible".
""" 22 corresponds to the world "" Trump "" card of the Tarot, indication completion. This indicates the enemy completing their goal of world conquest and domination through communism."""... Page 18. Bottom.
Is Donald Trump their completion of their goal. ? ? ?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Bump. This post must get on TOP of the announcements.

Isn't there a Global Announcement (or similar) option available to the admins? That should put it in a separate banner on every forum and sub-forum. Similarly to how the yellow banner was on the other forum with a link to the Yahoo! Group's Rules page.

It might also be possible to have a marquee - a scrolling or flashing 'news reel'-type banner, going across near the top, as well.

HoodedCobra666

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:36 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Isn't there a Global Announcement (or similar) option available to the admins? That should put it in a separate banner on every forum and sub-forum. Similarly to how the yellow banner was on the other forum with a link to the Yahoo! Group's Rules page.

It might also be possible to have a marquee - a scrolling or flashing 'news reel'-type banner, going across near the top, as well.

"Should be possible" and "Is possible" have a major difference here. There is nothing such at the present version of the forums, which is the best one to fit our needs/demands. This is how it has to be for a while.

The posts here are global announcements, this is why they show everywhere.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

"Should be possible" and "Is possible" have a major difference here. There is nothing such at the present version of the forums, which is the best one to fit our needs/demands. This is how it has to be for a while.

The posts here are global announcements, this is why they show everywhere.

Fair enough.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 am

I've been doing the communications rtr 108 reps everyday but yesterday and today (the 3rd and 4th) after doing the ones in the schedule I did the communications rtr a second time with 108 reps again and since I'll be having time today I'll be doing it a 3rd time with 108 and reps again. Just wanted to make sure if this is okay and I'm not being excessive. Right?

I am spacing each set of RTRs by at least 30 minutes. Sometimes more so I can make sure I have enough energy for doing high reps.

Ave6Hail6Heil6

Postby Ave6Hail6Heil6 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:58 pm

Just a small question, with Instagram you can only post one link. I have all the RTRs offline and I can upload them to drive, is there a method to sticking all the links together at one time? Btw some links aren't functional such as destroying Jewish rule so, if someone can repost that link that'd be awesome.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Ave6Hail6Heil6 wrote:Just a small question, with Instagram you can only post one link. I have all the RTRs offline and I can upload them to drive, is there a method to sticking all the links together at one time? Btw some links aren't functional such as destroying Jewish rule so, if someone can repost that link that'd be awesome.

You could make a Pastebin page and put all the links in there, and then share that Pastebin link.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:I've been doing the communications rtr 108 reps everyday but yesterday and today (the 3rd and 4th) after doing the ones in the schedule I did the communications rtr a second time with 108 reps again and since I'll be having time today I'll be doing it a 3rd time with 108 and reps again. Just wanted to make sure if this is okay and I'm not being excessive. Right?

I am spacing each set of RTRs by at least 30 minutes. Sometimes more so I can make sure I have enough energy for doing high reps.

It's good only if you can do It. Not everyone can do such high reps but if you can is really good! The more the better! Just remember to not burn yourself out!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:49 am

luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:I've been doing the communications rtr 108 reps everyday but yesterday and today (the 3rd and 4th) after doing the ones in the schedule I did the communications rtr a second time with 108 reps again and since I'll be having time today I'll be doing it a 3rd time with 108 and reps again. Just wanted to make sure if this is okay and I'm not being excessive. Right?

It's good only if you can do It. Not everyone can do such high reps but if you can is really good! The more the better! Just remember to not burn yourself out!

Makes sense. Thanks :)

Another question, the 42 names RTR. Since I don't have that much knowledge on numbers yet I was wondering if it's better to do higher reps that add up to 6 like 24 or 42 etc or is it fine if I go with 36 or 72 since I've read that the latter numbers have power to them and so does it matter if the numbers don't add up to 6 just as long it's a multiple of 6?

luis

Postby luis » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
luis wrote:

Another question, the 42 names RTR. Since I don't have that much knowledge on numbers yet I was wondering if it's better to do higher reps that add up to 6 like 24 or 42 etc or is it fine if I go with 36 or 72 since I've read that the latter numbers have power to them and so does it matter if the numbers don't add up to 6 just as long it's a multiple of 6?

You have to do to multiple of 6, if the rtr is of 10 repetitions and you want to do more only multiple of 10.. and so on ;)

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Another question, the 42 names RTR. Since I don't have that much knowledge on numbers yet I was wondering if it's better to do higher reps that add up to 6 like 24 or 42 etc or is it fine if I go with 36 or 72 since I've read that the latter numbers have power to them and so does it matter if the numbers don't add up to 6 just as long it's a multiple of 6?

If you want to do more of the same RTR, you just double its number. So in that case, it would be 6 => 12 => 18 => 24 etc..

The number of affirmations stays the same.
Hail Satan!!!!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:56 pm

luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
luis wrote:

You have to do to multiple of 6, if the rtr is of 10 repetitions and you want to do more only multiple of 10.. and so on ;)

Coraxo wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Another question, the 42 names RTR. Since I don't have that much knowledge on numbers yet I was wondering if it's better to do higher reps that add up to 6 like 24 or 42 etc or is it fine if I go with 36 or 72 since I've read that the latter numbers have power to them and so does it matter if the numbers don't add up to 6 just as long it's a multiple of 6?

If you want to do more of the same RTR, you just double its number. So in that case, it would be 6 => 12 => 18 => 24 etc..

Yes I know this. What I mean would it matter if the higher reps the numbers didn't add up to 6 as in 24. 2+4=6 but instead I do 72 reps. Not reffering to the it being a multiple of 6 only. I'm not sure how to explain it well so I understand why I'm being misunderstood. I read 36 and 72 are stronger numbers in themselves. I just wanted to know if it doesn't matter if they didnt add up to 6. Just as long as it's a multiple of 6. Hopefully that makes more sense?

luis

Postby luis » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
luis wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:

Coraxo wrote:

Yes I know this. What I mean would it matter if the higher reps the numbers didn't add up to 6 as in 24. 2+4=6 but instead I do 72 reps. Not reffering to the it being a multiple of 6 only. I'm not sure how to explain it well so I understand why I'm being misunderstood. I read 36 and 72 are stronger numbers in themselves. I just wanted to know if it doesn't matter if they didnt add up to 6. Just as long as it's a multiple of 6. Hopefully that makes more sense?

They don't have to add up to 6 like in 24 but they must be a multiple of 6 like 72. Hope it's clear now.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:41 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
The cocky jews who are taking on this endeavor are trying to push this through as Saturn aspects Mercury, which is in Sagittarius, ruling knowledge and academic level of communication, but also, higher type of knowledge such as religious knowledge. Why out of all dates in the calendar of the world, do these creeps pick these specific dates to enforce their "Change", right when Mercury starts close to Saturn, out of all the GAZILLIONS of other times they could choose for it?

Wasn't Mercury in conjunction with Saturn from the 20th November?
Why not chose 28th November, when
Mercury was 27 degrees and 15 minutes in Sagittarius and
Saturn was 27 degrees and 25 minutes in Sagittarius

With a tight aspect that would amplify the influence.
I'm trying to understand astrology, I don't understand the nuances.