Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help and health

FemtoFlash

Hello,this is the first time I post here but I have been dedicated since 2016.I am worried that I might have a hematoma or I fissured a blood vessel in my brain,somedays it is fine,but other days I get a huge impact blast in my brain that leaves me disorientated.I am scared that this might be a serious problem and I do not know what to do.In the case that it goes all to shit and I find out that I need surgery,will it mean no more meditations forever? No more breathing techniques or visualisation?Because without this I am lost.

Sorry I cant give an certain answere....

If I were you I would go to multiple doctors and get multiple opinions. Tell them that you will get checked by multiple doctors, so they do not try to sell you bullshit.
If anything sounds fishy to you just tell them that it is not okay with you, dont be afraid its your body afterall.
Be careful with doctors.. here is a Post a couple days ago regarding this.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12245&p=41912&hilit=voiceofenki#p41912

Do your own research in the internet about the different diagnoses, treatment and possible medication.
I dont know how advanced you specifically are, but you could maybe try satanic healing?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Now again this is only my opinion, maybe someone can help you even better at the Health section from jos-forums?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=17

Get better soon!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!

FemtoFlash said:
Hello,this is the first time I post here but I have been dedicated since 2016.I am worried that I might have a hematoma or I fissured a blood vessel in my brain,somedays it is fine,but other days I get a huge impact blast in my brain that leaves me disorientated.I am scared that this might be a serious problem and I do not know what to do.In the case that it goes all to shit and I find out that I need surgery,will it mean no more meditations forever? No more breathing techniques or visualisation?Because without this I am lost.
Bump

FemtoFlash said:

I wouldnt get too worried. In situations like this, its best to go to the doctor and get that checked out.

It wont effect your visualization or ability to meditate. The sooner you check it out, the better.

Thank you for feedback,It was overkill stress because of a selfinduced dizzines,more like an extreme one,to say it best when I tried to sleep or after I woke up,sometimes in my dreams.I have a quick spin effect image in the cosmos,like a spinning top at light speed mental image going and going,it lasts a couple of seconds but sometimes I wake up because I feel the toll on my body,it is like my body felt the spin like I was thrown and spit out from the sky, a week or two after my post I started to take it in,accept it,control it,ultimately realising that it is selfinduced.Not knowing for sure,but this was the only thing that was on my mind,my future in advancement.I will let time pass and try to get rid of this.It could be anything.But that thing happens now only if I think about it,and sometimes during the waking up process or going to sleep.It is weird.To give an example,once I tried to clean my aura,visualising myself with golsen light and then that image of me span and span at quick speed,breaking the whole flow and agitating me.I am not sure what it is,but I need advice on wheter to begin cleaning aura again,avoid visualisation and use vibrations? Or wait until I get a mental grasp on this thingy that has started from months ago and kick it in ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back