Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I came across a FAKE Satanist???

Sahrot

Is anyone here could tell me something about the medals made from vertebra?
I live in China.Recently,I came across a "Satanist".In the beginning,he claimed to be a core member of JOS ministry.But at last he admitted that he is a Taoist and he isn't a true Satanist.
He mentioned that he has a medal which was bought from a Singaporean.
I asked him what kind of relationship is between him and JOS ministry,but he refused to answer.He told me that Satan is not a real being but a "enlightenment".
I'm a newbie,but I won't trust him.It is my opinion that he is a hoaxer, pretended to be a Spiritual Satanist.
Maybe he will read this post,Whatever,I don't care.I just want to share my experience.
[Moreover...My English is poor... (=´ω`=)

Sahrot said:
I live in China.Recently,I came across a "Satanist".In the beginning,he claimed to be a core member of JOS ministry.But at last he admitted that he is a Taoist and he isn't a true Satanist.
I asked him what kind of relationship is between him and JOS ministry,but he refused to answer.He told me that Satan is not a real being but a "enlightenment".
I'm a newbie,but I won't trust him.It is my opinion that he is a hoaxer, pretended to be a Spiritual Satanist.
Maybe he will read this post,Whatever,I don't care.I just want to share my experience.
Satan is a very real being. The gods can represent different aspects of spiritual advanncement to help us grow, but each and every God is a real, living, breathing being. Here are some paintings of Satan:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

I wouldn't trust that person if he claims to be a "core member" of the JoS, but says that Satan is not real.

Sahrot said:
Satan is real !If that jerk was was spiritual open he would be able to talk to him or even touch him! I myself has talk to him in several cases and sometimes I have touched him and other demons to give them energy!Don't listen to him and stop talking to him for your best!

He claimed himself to be the core member of Joy of Satan ministries in some Chinese communities.Moreover ,he has spread many comments which are totally oppose Spiritual Satanism's creeds. I'm not sure whether he is a real core member. If he is , I want to report him to JOS ministry, because he is a fake Satanist! His vertebral medal was bought from a Singaporean Satanist. It is a secondhand item! I think He should be banned if he is a core member.
He is a Chinese Taoist. His name is likely to be "Modasic".
Even Chinese LaVeyan think he is a Fake.
Disgusting...He Blasphemed Satan while he claimed to be a "core member"...

Νίκος said:
Sahrot said:
Satan is real !If that jerk was was spiritual open he would be able to talk to him or even touch him! I myself has talk to him in several cases and sometimes I have touched him and other demons to give them energy!Don't listen to him and stop talking to him for your best!
Thanks for your reply(•ᴗ•).I love Satanism and always think Satan is real.The Taoist's words left me deeply depressed.But don't worry,I'm fine now. ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Sahrot said:
Satan is a very real being. The gods can represent different aspects of spiritual advanncement to help us grow, but each and every God is a real, living, breathing being. Here are some paintings of Satan:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

I wouldn't trust that person if he claims to be a "core member" of the JoS, but says that Satan is not real.
Thank you for your helping(•ᴗ•).I'm dedicated and I always think Satan is real.After talking with the Taoist,I was worried about whether other Satanists are playing role-play games.I got depressed about it.
But now I'm fine.Your words inspired me.I will be fine.(・ω<)

Sahrot said:
He claimed himself to be the core member of Joy of Satan ministries in some Chinese communities.Moreover ,he has spread many comments which are totally oppose Spiritual Satanism's creeds. I'm not sure whether he is a real core member. If he is , I want to report him to JOS ministry, because he is a fake Satanist! His vertebral medal was bought from a Singaporean Satanist. It is a secondhand item! I think He should be banned if he is a core member.
He is a Chinese Taoist. His name is likely to be "Modasic".
Even Chinese LaVeyan think he is a Fake.
Disgusting...He Blasphemed Satan while he claimed to be a "core member"...

Post the details. And we do not give out any medals to people and like to be anonymous. The enemy can kill you if you reveal yourself to them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back