Accepting One's Self

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Many people do not accept themselves on a fundamental level and always wish they were someone or something else. Of course, since these problems are embed deeply into a soul or mentality, many people when they come to spirituality, they transfer this problem. Even worse, many people do not seek to solve this problem.

This can start from many factors including harsh parents who want their kids to be 'something else'. This can get into someone's mind. Also, friends, society etc, these can wage war on someone simply because they are 'different'. There is not much acceptance for differences almost anywhere anymore in any real level.

Aside this, many take the word 'change' in a negative fashion and try to enforce themselves to 'change', based on some random generated criteria. I have also noticed these people who are too stuck on 'changing', they have been programmed by some source to assume that the 'perfect' is something specific, yet they ignore this fact. They believe they 'change' because it's free will, but they essentially do not really shed their skin and change, but they try to terraform themselves into something else. This rarely works. These people find out and get pissed off, and can go as far as to blame spirituality, or they continue the same cycle of futility.

This is sort of like how many people do not like how they 'feel' and just keep shoving pills down their throat, but never really pay too much attention or try to get to the bottom of the situation.

The Kundalini Serpent requires self acceptance, and many also neglect this very fact. As thus they remain without progression in the Serpent. This is a very basic thing. Anyone who experiences this will know this, you're going nowhere if you do not self accept.

If one does not accept themselves, and improve their individual self and soul, there is no actual spiritual progress. To make matters worse, people can build power with spirituality, and misuse it on already negative preconceptions and faults, and fatten these faults very much, until they are eventually consumed from these.

Essentially what results from the above is these people who can change, or rather, change coats, they never get really satisfied with what they are, nor at ease with themselves and their own individuality. For example, gifts can be lost or remain underworked and overlooked, simply to look into specific standards. I do not know how many times emotional people complain about their emotional nature, and they wish they were less emotional. So instead of like, cleaning their own water, they just try to drain their own water and passion, and become like a walking drone, because 'All the cool people are not emotional, I saw this in an anime'.

Every passion or even every fault one has, this can be turned into something positive. People however don't like to pay attention to this as this is more uphill and requires self acceptance to do. So what is attempted is a total overhaul of their personality, which many find also impossible to do, and this is for a reason, that nature demands beings have an individual self.

The other thing is being a copycat. You do not need to write like 'me', be like 'him/her', or do things 'like this guy does it'. All you need to do is find your own pace and learn from others, and develop your own self. The less you are at war with yourself, the less friction you will have in life in general. Forcing "change" on people and on one's self never really has the desired results. No positive advancement will come from giving in to fears, insecurities, and 'needs to change' when these needs come from self guilt or all sorts of other mental issues, self inflicted most of the time. This will not advance anyone, but the more they feed into these things, the more dependent they will become.

Another presupposition I have seen is how many people assume they need to have 'all the skills' there are. Imagine an animal that has all the traits of other animals. This would be an abomination. "Completing" ones self isn't about having 'everything' perfect about you, but finding your personal perfection on what you are on an individual level. There is also not enough time in existence to develop 'everything', and nature by dictate doesn't want everything to be the same.

An example here for example is anxiety. Many people try to get rid of anxiety. However, in some cases, your anxiety can alter you to danger. If one is on drugs and not feeling it, they may not feel this necessary anxiety, and get destroyed because of this. The anxiety of a situation can show you that you need to advance and make some necessary advancing for example. The same goes for guilt and other emotions that people do not 'like to feel'.

Confidence can also be wrong, sometimes, way worse than lack of confidence. While the person that is healthily and balanced in their confidence will have the ability to understand mistakes, the person who has done years of workings for 'confidence' can work to their death without even understanding this is the case. One can be a bag of shit and never really understand what is going on. Here we have a curse.

There are many such aspects in natal charts who appear positive, but they are curses unto the individual. There are people who are so bombastic that they are unable to understand any fault. People see an opposition or a square in a natal chart and automatically assume this is for the worst. One example here is the Neptune aspecting Uranus. While this can make for a lack of focus of mind in some cases, it can also give a great imagination, which, if one did not have this aspect, may not possess. Neptune is also opposing Mercury which many people call a bad aspect, but actually, it can create musical genius, or genius of other kinds, such as imagination that is vibrant, alive, and key to magick.

Of course, people do not see the other side of the coin. Everything has two sides, and there is nothing good, evil, or uncool. It's all how the person uses these to advance. There are top musicians who have Mercury Neptune.

One may also aspire to become 'like' someone, but notice here there is something self revealed. This is 'like' someone. One cannot become someone else, they can only become 'like' someone else. Nor one can escape their own karmic fate, but one can advance it. Humanity has lost track of this very truth and as large it's depressed because people are constantly forced to be 'something else'. I have noticed the same thing people do with plastic surgery after plastic surgery (without thinking), happening also by some "Satanists" (not from here but generally in the craft) who pathologically try to get in contact with the Gods, and constantly invoke them to attain x quality. This essentially wears off, if it even works.

What one needs to do to really change is at first, practice self acceptance, self forgiveness even. This is when the lower chakras can open to facilitate higher and true change.

You're really cool when you're like yourself and original, but aim to improve. Being an imposter of a 'leader', of an 'artist', of a 'scientist', of a 'cook', or of an 'athelete' is just a joke. Satan, the Gods, and also the Serpent, really want us to be...us.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 449
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Why do your sermons like this come like ordered, always at the time when I am at the greatest emotional and existential s***hole?

Thank you.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

luis
Posts: 1316

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby luis » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:25 pm

What if someone did something bad to someonelse but now they understand that it was bad? Should they accept themself too? Doing their best to make the other person forgive them?
I found myself in this situation, i did something bad to someone because i was full of trauma and i becomed like shit before becoming a SS and now i hate what i did, it's like I'm stuck, should i forgive myself, try my best to make this someone forgive me and move one?

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:27 pm

luis wrote:What if someone did something bad to someonelse but now they understand that it was bad? Should they accept themself too? Doing their best to make the other person forgive them?
I found myself in this situation, i did something bad to someone because i was full of trauma and i becomed like shit before becoming a SS and now i hate what i did, it's like I'm stuck, should i forgive myself, try my best to make this someone forgive me and move one?


You should try to improve and get this out of yourself. When you do, you will also feel cleansing from the fault.

If you just try to idly 'forgive yourself' without doing anything, you will know inside you have not changed, and that you can fuck up at anytime, so you will never really calm down.

luis
Posts: 1316

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby luis » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:What if someone did something bad to someonelse but now they understand that it was bad? Should they accept themself too? Doing their best to make the other person forgive them?
I found myself in this situation, i did something bad to someone because i was full of trauma and i becomed like shit before becoming a SS and now i hate what i did, it's like I'm stuck, should i forgive myself, try my best to make this someone forgive me and move one?


You should try to improve and get this out of yourself. When you do, you will also feel cleansing from the fault.

If you just try to idly 'forgive yourself' without doing anything, you will know inside you have not changed, and that you can fuck up at anytime, so you will never really calm down.

Somehow even if i didn't say what exactily this problem is, you gived me the best answer like you knew the problem, thanks a lot!

And i'm already doing what you said and i'll try my best to get rid of it from now on :)

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 454

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Thank you for this post, HP Hooded Cobra.

I've been there myself too. Not that I'm 100% self-accepting today. It's a process. But I already accept a huge part of what I didn't before.

To cite a superficial but true example, I used to artificially straighten my hair, until I reached a point where I wanted to get rid of it and get my natural hair back, and so I did.

I think when one comes to Satanism and really applies one's self to our practices, one only becomes each time more natural.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Every passion or even every fault one has, this can be turned into something positive. People however don't like to pay attention to this as this is more uphill and requires self acceptance to do. So what is attempted is a total overhaul of their personality, which many find also impossible to do, and this is for a reason, that nature demands beings have an individual self.


I can also add something from experience on that, as I've been there like I said: Some people may even like the idea of being and accepting your own individual self but still don't have quite the right idea about it, because they only want to accept their individual self as long as this "individual self" is something they can choose themselves. Which is not quite the case, after all we can't choose our race, for example. Did anyone choose to be white? Can you choose to be asian? Can we choose our emotional profile? Not really. Our individual selves is what nature gave us. Not something we choose. I suppose even personal taste, like what type of music we listen to, only appeals to us if it is in accordance with our individual nature.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:One example here is the Neptune aspecting Uranus.


I have this. My Uranus and Neptune are like 3 degrees apart from each other, and in the same house and sign.
I'm not an expert on this subject, but I remember Maxine mentions in Azazel's Astrology for Satanists that she has seen Neptune/Uranus aspects on the charts of geniuses.

Like Larissa said, when you post a sermon, it really seems as if you can sense that these words are needed. I can relate to most things you write. Thank you once again for this sermon.

Hail Satan!
One who is strict with one's self rarely fails

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


There has been something that got me wondering a bit.

I suddenly realized that when I talk to people, I definetily do not like to talk a lot about what I've been up to, because other people opinions.. are just.. not well thought out and they seem.. restrictive.

But I've felt like when it comes to applying for a job, even if it is the most simple thing ever, I get the idea that I can not tell anything about myself personally, in the way of, what I like to do and have been studying and for some reason at that moment I was okay with lieing and hiding all of that.

Whereas, growing up, I could never tell myself to do that, and try to fit in, as it only caused me pain. Now I just feel like I am alright just keeping those things to myself.


I've never really wanted to tell or do much, even at home, when it comes to me making decisions or going my own way.

Many people have told me that I stood out, that I wore or picked out clothes that were not too common or was just 'different' and 'unique'. Which has not been met well. From blatant attacks on personality, to attacking how one speaks, to attacking what one wears or looks like.

If everyone is unique and it has to be expressed, then why have I been so seriously attacked for being me?
Christian borg influence maybe?

Hp, I quoted you because I wanted to ask you, if you could maybe give your view or a different view or something that could help me get a bit further with this.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Aquarius
Posts: 1421

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Aquarius » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:30 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Why do your sermons like this come like ordered, always at the time when I am at the greatest emotional and existential s***hole?

Thank you.
Because he's awesome.
Image

User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 113

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:02 pm

ehm ... well , what working(s) would you recommend for that ? ( runes ( waunyo ) , squares , freeing the soul ? or a specific meditation ? ).


it seems like this society where you can trust no one , forces us to act and be in a certain way too.


and thank you profundly.

Aquarius
Posts: 1421

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Aquarius » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:24 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


There has been something that got me wondering a bit.

I suddenly realized that when I talk to people, I definetily do not like to talk a lot about what I've been up to, because other people opinions.. are just.. not well thought out and they seem.. restrictive.

But I've felt like when it comes to applying for a job, even if it is the most simple thing ever, I get the idea that I can not tell anything about myself personally, in the way of, what I like to do and have been studying and for some reason at that moment I was okay with lieing and hiding all of that.

Whereas, growing up, I could never tell myself to do that, and try to fit in, as it only caused me pain. Now I just feel like I am alright just keeping those things to myself.


I've never really wanted to tell or do much, even at home, when it comes to me making decisions or going my own way.

Many people have told me that I stood out, that I wore or picked out clothes that were not too common or was just 'different' and 'unique'. Which has not been met well. From blatant attacks on personality, to attacking how one speaks, to attacking what one wears or looks like.

If everyone is unique and it has to be expressed, then why have I been so seriously attacked for being me?
Christian borg influence maybe?

Hp, I quoted you because I wanted to ask you, if you could maybe give your view or a different view or something that could help me get a bit further with this.
People don't apprechiate unique people, I have seen the same, some people it's like they are completely borg minded as you say and could even be jealous of you because you standout from the zombies.
Image

User avatar
Theli
Posts: 33
Location: My Home

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Theli » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:59 pm

The part of the being that is an "abomination" sounds pretty funny lol, Im feeling like in a "colective mind" when i think in something and i find it here through this ones, thanks for this words, nothing more true, and thanks to Father Satan because since i practicing power meditations and breathing exercises im feeling very good and i have more control over my emotions without mention that i suddenly feeling happiness along the day, i dont fear the future or death because i know that this is the way! i know myself now trough the wish of advance and the knowledge that i have in you and in my personal life, this is a real gratifying experience.
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 236
Location: Philippines

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Wildfire » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:01 am

Well, what can one think if one has a mercury and venus both sextile with neptune? Oh, more about my venus, it has a dangerous connection to pluto btw, that explains me sometimes... :mrgreen:
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 338

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:41 am

I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 440

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 am

I will meditate on this information. Thanks for writing this!

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:32 am

dragon bleu 666 wrote:ehm ... well , what working(s) would you recommend for that ? ( runes ( waunyo ) , squares , freeing the soul ? or a specific meditation ? ).


it seems like this society where you can trust no one , forces us to act and be in a certain way too.


and thank you profundly.


Well as far as society is concerned you will have to play a role. But what I write is more indepth. One has to play this role in order to survive nowadays. And they get self absorbed in this very role with anyone else in their life and also themselves. This can have you being on warmode 24/7.

Some people carry over this social role in their spirituality as well, or in the treatment of ither SS. if one has job issues for example, or if you meet wimps at work all the time, other SS do not have to pay for this. To name a simple example.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


If you simply banish the emotion how will you exactly understand the deeper factor of which you get cleaned or need to fix?

This whole thing is about gaining understanding.

As for the issue itself, when it is understood, it has to be worked on and fixed. This is crucial like repairing or recreating a car all over again so you can travel safely.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


There has been something that got me wondering a bit.

I suddenly realized that when I talk to people, I definetily do not like to talk a lot about what I've been up to, because other people opinions.. are just.. not well thought out and they seem.. restrictive.

But I've felt like when it comes to applying for a job, even if it is the most simple thing ever, I get the idea that I can not tell anything about myself personally, in the way of, what I like to do and have been studying and for some reason at that moment I was okay with lieing and hiding all of that.

Whereas, growing up, I could never tell myself to do that, and try to fit in, as it only caused me pain. Now I just feel like I am alright just keeping those things to myself.


I've never really wanted to tell or do much, even at home, when it comes to me making decisions or going my own way.

Many people have told me that I stood out, that I wore or picked out clothes that were not too common or was just 'different' and 'unique'. Which has not been met well. From blatant attacks on personality, to attacking how one speaks, to attacking what one wears or looks like.

If everyone is unique and it has to be expressed, then why have I been so seriously attacked for being me?
Christian borg influence maybe?

Hp, I quoted you because I wanted to ask you, if you could maybe give your view or a different view or something that could help me get a bit further with this.


I think you just have a reluctance to work. Other than that it may not be that personal.

People diss other people all the time for whatever. Clothes and so forth. By being unique I do not mean be a hippie. It’s more like an internal condition. I know people wish for my death or scorn me everyday.

What changes with self acceptance is not the situation at once, but how you feel about it. Then as you are more self accepting you have the ability to move past this. Espeically when it comes to dumb christards who have no sense in what they do.

Other people can try to diss you for being jealous, just being toxic, being dumb etc.

The brainless Christian borg mass does indeed supress the individual and all individual expression. This, unless the “MUH INDIVIDUALS” are like jewish “Visionary Pedophiles” or any other group that the mass is being instructed to accept.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:52 am

Dypet Rod wrote:Thank you for this post, HP Hooded Cobra.


Changing hair and so forth is necessary to revamp ones appearance, nothing bad in any of these body modifications, insofar they are not done by self hate.

So many people whine that they are only a soul in a body, blah blah. I hear this excuse all the time and it’s nonsense. This comes from just not accepting the fact that we are a manifestation of our own energy in this realm. With our faults and rights. And that we can at least fix fhis by the arts of the Gods.

Aquarius
Posts: 1421

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:12 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Thank you for this post, HP Hooded Cobra.


Changing hair and so forth is necessary to revamp ones appearance, nothing bad in any of these body modifications, insofar they are not done by self hate.

So many people whine that they are only a soul in a body, blah blah. I hear this excuse all the time and it’s nonsense. This comes from just not accepting the fact that we are a manifestation of our own energy in this realm. With our faults and rights. And that we can at least fix fhis by the arts of the Gods.
Unless you're this
Image
Image

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 449
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:51 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


I believe that this shall not be forced. Let it unfold naturally, if you keep up with the meditations, everything will clear up eventually.

And I do not think that for everyone this goes at the same pace of progress either. Some of us are more or less affected than others.

Again, the Gods/Goddesses, especially your GD know this better than anyone else.
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 338

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


If you simply banish the emotion how will you exactly understand the deeper factor of which you get cleaned or need to fix?

This whole thing is about gaining understanding.

As for the issue itself, when it is understood, it has to be worked on and fixed. This is crucial like repairing or recreating a car all over again so you can travel safely.


You misunderstood. By clearing I mean diging them up and that would activate them. Which we would have to relive once again. But after that we'd simply not identity with it again so the change will become permanent. By change I mean transformation.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


If you simply banish the emotion how will you exactly understand the deeper factor of which you get cleaned or need to fix?

This whole thing is about gaining understanding.

As for the issue itself, when it is understood, it has to be worked on and fixed. This is crucial like repairing or recreating a car all over again so you can travel safely.


You misunderstood. By clearing I mean diging them up and that would activate them. Which we would have to relive once again. But after that we'd simply not identity with it again so the change will become permanent. By change I mean transformation.



I think I understand what you mean. I had this sort of thing happen with the psychological damage healing from Lydia and I can ALWAYS tell that something gets knocked loose when I start with a Freeing The Soul working. But for some reason it seems to become less noticable halfway or something? Hm..

Anyway, there are still some things that I have to figure out but all I can say for now is just keep on meditating and getting stronger :)
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 454

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


I believe that this shall not be forced. Let it unfold naturally, if you keep up with the meditations, everything will clear up eventually.

And I do not think that for everyone this goes at the same pace of progress either. Some of us are more or less affected than others.

Again, the Gods/Goddesses, especially your GD know this better than anyone else.


It seems that the final RTR has been bringing up a lot of old memories and emotions associated with them for me.
One member (HailMotherLilith, if I recall correctly) has reported the same.
I suppose it's really like a cleansing progress for things we haven't cleaned up in their due time.
One who is strict with one's self rarely fails

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 123

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Bravera » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:58 pm

OOF.. HC you got some sharp words :P

I want this stability in my life that is just not meant to be there...

Could I really accomplish more if I followed a schedule? I suppose not, because my heart would despise those chains

I want to accomplish more because it feels like its my responsibility, that the harder I try, the more lives I can save.. and I have regret for every moment I dont try harder, because what if someone did die today that could have been prevented by my work...

I blame myself needlessly, I wouldnt blame any other gentile, Its almost like I dont even blame the enemy either, because I feel like I could of won this war singlehandedly with all the resources the gods have given us.

I become angry with myself that Im not stronger..
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


....


I think you just have a reluctance to work. Other than that it may not be that personal.

People diss other people all the time for whatever. Clothes and so forth. By being unique I do not mean be a hippie. It’s more like an internal condition. I know people wish for my death or scorn me everyday.

What changes with self acceptance is not the situation at once, but how you feel about it. Then as you are more self accepting you have the ability to move past this. Espeically when it comes to dumb christards who have no sense in what they do.

Other people can try to diss you for being jealous, just being toxic, being dumb etc.

The brainless Christian borg mass does indeed supress the individual and all individual expression. This, unless the “MUH INDIVIDUALS” are like jewish “Visionary Pedophiles” or any other group that the mass is being instructed to accept.


Thank you for your reply.

It is not that I don't want to work, but I seem to be very bugged out by negative outcomes. Which then makes me not want to do anything to try and pursue what I wanted to do.

Though, it does not seem to be as bothersome as it was some years ago.
Most of these things I mentioned were things I faced when I was still too young to be able to do anything about it, let alone come up with a solution to fix all those things.. Let alone that my classmates would even listen to me at all.. I tried. I overthought it many times. In the end I just wanted to live on an island by myself with a few others away from all those stupid people. Not even sure anymore why I thought of a different island at that age.
Bwhaha I guess my best reaction to those people is that I'd stare at them like Im seeing an alien. I can see how that would come across as strange and weird and stuff.

Hm.. well.. dont all SS have some out there that wants them dead? With some I mean jooz and brainwashed stupids.. There's also the category that just hates and want to kill for other reasons.. but those to me seem to be more personal and I wasn't speaking about those.

I am no hippy HP, but, everyone enjoys a nice piece of clothing. Remember the sloth awesome sweather someone shared on the forums?

By the way HP, do you like to dance? :) Just had that random question for some reason the other day.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 449
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:22 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I understand when the kundalini starts rising, one feels bursts of emotions good or bad because that which we discarded into the depths of our subconscious in our childhood or trauma rises up. So i was wondering if we artificially clear out these emotions using certain techniques prior to even try to awaken the kundalini , it would be a more better experience ?


I believe that this shall not be forced. Let it unfold naturally, if you keep up with the meditations, everything will clear up eventually.

And I do not think that for everyone this goes at the same pace of progress either. Some of us are more or less affected than others.

Again, the Gods/Goddesses, especially your GD know this better than anyone else.


It seems that the final RTR has been bringing up a lot of old memories and emotions associated with them for me.
One member (HailMotherLilith, if I recall correctly) has reported the same.
I suppose it's really like a cleansing progress for things we haven't cleaned up in their due time.


I understand you. First time that happened to me, about two years ago, I was like "WOW, what the heck?" :)


Now Final RTR is continuing doing this, and although, this is nothing new for me, I am glad this is going on. Has been happening ever since I became serious with meditations again. Our old RTRs also knew to bring crap from the past up.

So, that is a good sign. Keep going. :)
He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.

-Marcus Aurelius

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 520

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Sinistra » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:17 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
So many people whine that they are only a soul in a body, blah blah. I hear this excuse all the time and it’s nonsense. This comes from just not accepting the fact that we are a manifestation of our own energy in this realm. With our faults and rights. And that we can at least fix fhis by the arts of the Gods.

Since appearance comes mostly from genetics which are purely inherited by the parents and their own respective inheritance, any soul reincarnated in a specific body would end up displaying a closely similar appearance to if another soul was reincarnated in that body regardless of the qualities of the souls involved. And the connection between the actual characteristics of the soul and the final appearance are much looser in that they are limited to the capability of the soul to reincarnate in these racial/ethnic lines. So yes people are much more soul then body. And if they had reincarnated in another body of the same racial/ethnic lines their appearance could be potentially significantly better or worse, depending on the luck with the parents genetic material combing.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:58 am

Sinistra wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
So many people whine that they are only a soul in a body, blah blah. I hear this excuse all the time and it’s nonsense. This comes from just not accepting the fact that we are a manifestation of our own energy in this realm. With our faults and rights. And that we can at least fix fhis by the arts of the Gods.

Since appearance comes mostly from genetics which are purely inherited by the parents and their own respective inheritance, any soul reincarnated in a specific body would end up displaying a closely similar appearance to if another soul was reincarnated in that body regardless of the qualities of the souls involved. And the connection between the actual characteristics of the soul and the final appearance are much looser in that they are limited to the capability of the soul to reincarnate in these racial/ethnic lines. So yes people are much more soul then body. And if they had reincarnated in another body of the same racial/ethnic lines their appearance could be potentially significantly better or worse, depending on the luck with the parents genetic material combing.


I am aware, as I have related these findings before. However what exaggeration or what assumption everyone puts in these is not something I am willing to follow. Because everyone will unavoidably terraform it in their own nonsense, and I have no desire to engage in this.

The link between the soul and the body is very firm, and they are one, at least so long the body exists. Trauma on the body transfers to the soul, same as do injuries, misuse of material energies, and other things. But they get to the soul only to an extent.

If you are 'more soul than body', live long to develop Alzheimers and to forget your own name, and then tell me the rainbow stuff about how the 'soul is so superior to the body'. Or burn your brain with pot for 20 years and then tell me how your mighty 'soul' works and what mighty things it does.

The body has to be de-penaltized of being something inferior and worthless. It's quite equal to the soul in all aspects. The body is also the conduit through which magick is made possible in this realm for humans. The basis of this mirror is why the Magnum Opus is physically plausible and why some select people have done it.

People have this BS belief that their body is meant for YOLO, and that the Soul is more important. "We Wuz Souls and Shit but we dindu use our soul 4 nutting" is the excuse of potheads, everyone who wants to prove their personal feelings right over any scientifically observable reality, and so forth.

The "Our Soul Was Higher Than the Body" is an overworn argument. This is only to some very higher level important of an aspect, on which, it's unimportant to converse since humans do not reach this level of attainment and neither it is of consciousness or concern directly at this point. These facts even spiritually are largely superficial to converse.

Aside of course, if people like to pretend they have lived 50 million years as a rock or vegetable or whatever other idea. "Im so ancient, I was a rock and a vegetable, then a donkey for 10,000,000 years! I even did the Magnum Opus and I was called the Immortal Donkey."

"Slight Differences" can also account to just some hair color, some size in this and that, some growth, but there are parts of the body that do not change even throughout reincarnations and keep coming back and back in the same material body in total or almost total sameness. One of these is our long time favorite, the gender. As for other ones I will not mention many things n the subject now before people say they have the Magic Fingernails of Napoleon or something.

Racial spaces on the above can be 'streched', ie, one may at some cases exist in different sub races within the same group, but they can never change entirely to a different race.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 520

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Sinistra » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...

If the body was so important and one with the soul why is its eternal preservation only the very last step of the MO ? While Satan preserves a certain part of the soul of dedicated SS during reincarnations ? "We wuz souls" indeed. The body is the connectivity interface to the physical world. It's not the essential or defining part of the person. It's like the plastic shell of a laptop. Yet does it make it inferior or useless ? No. Is it what defines the laptop outside of a superficial impression. Yet It's very useful because we can do more with it then without. How can we do work with the laptop if the parts that aren't connected to a screen and keyboard ? We just see the laptop as a whole from an external point of view and call it that laptop but the physical shell including the screen can be replaced yet it's a bit hard (well hard or easy depending on the knowledge) because the shell had to fit properly the inner essential composants and the screen needs to be the right size for the shell and such. The HDD is like the memory it gets wiped each time it's still possible to recover contents but it requires advanced tools. is the RAM a defining part ? Can we see this RAM makes this laptop ? Nah it's the easiest to improve. So at the end of the day which part defines the laptop. If we kept changing parts during lifetimes of use and even within a lifetime such as improving the RAM and fixing broken keys and such, at which point can we say it's this laptop or not that laptop. The motherboard right ? If we put this motherboard in a new shell even with a different HDD even with new RAM sticks and such it's still the same laptop we had before in essence. It might look very different and someone who doesn't know what we just did may assume it's just a new laptop and hasn't gone through this whole transferring the motherboard process.
Now is the shell of the laptop meant for yolo ? If one just trashes the shell pours hot beverages and other nasty stuff on it because "YOLO". And breaks the key and the screen by just abusing the shell. Well of course it's gonna destroy the shell and after that quite easily it can damage the inner electronics as well. And then once these are done it's just not gonna work properly anymore. And even if they managed to find and pay for a suitable new shell that fits the inner parts. Well the inner parts being damaged and they having no knowledge to fix them nor help from someone expert on that, it's just not gonna work anymore. Well too bad they should have thought about it before yolo'ing.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
...


Only we are not laptops. Nor have any actual resemblance to one to any such extent.

I'd rather leave these subjects, people are going to get only pissed off when they understand the cruelty of these processes and how difficult they are to break out from.

The body is the soul in more than one ways, and I seek to not debate this matter like a Christard that says that "oy vey, we wuz souls and shit".

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 520

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Sinistra » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
...
...

Please do enlighten us out of our christardination then. Isn't being clergy about enlightening the poor goyim normies anyway ? Maybe what we need is getting pissed off after all

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Sinistra wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:...
...

Please do enlighten us out of our christardination then. Isn't being clergy about enlightening the poor goyim normies anyway ? Maybe what we need is getting pissed off after all


Keep up with the irony and the insulting for no reason, this will get you as far as understanding yourself as a laptop and then passive aggressively jabbing me for it, since it has to be my 'fault', same as your insulting and generally shitty behavior.

I as "clergy" do not have the same conception as you do about what being 'Clergy' means with your slurs and shit. Did that "enlighten" you...

My replies were meant to be general and not aimed at you either, if it appeared that way past a point. They never are.

I just diss some new agers who it's known parade these forums and are ready to spew crap. If you have something in common though it may piss you off, but this wasn't to imply they are in the same boat.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:58 pm

A mousemat I had said 'The human brain is more complex than an actual computer' (or something along that line).
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:A mousemat I had said 'The human brain is more complex than an actual computer' (or something along that line).


Even the comparing of a human brain to a computer is just not fitting the deal. But since our measure of 'power' is just the ability to autistically compute things, this has been steamlined by jews that we are just intelligent borgs. Maybe because this is how they feel about themselves.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 454

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Despite this unpleasant point of the conversation, and with all respect both for the clergy and the other members, I would like to give my two cents about the subject.

If I accidentally died today, like in a car crash or whatever, at least I would still exist as a soul, and would be escorted by Demons of Satan and have a chance to reincarnate because I died unexpectedly. In this sense, one could claim that the soul is more important than the body.

But the thing is, we are not supposed to be dying. We are supposed to be working towards reaching Godhood, after which we will keep the same body we were born with, and the soul and that same body will be eternally as one.
Not to name-drop Father Satan, but would you tell him that his body is less important than his soul?

So we weren't supposed to see and treat our bodies as something disposable just because we reincarnate. After all, our ultimate goal is not to die and reincarnate, but to unite our soul and body in Godhood.

So, the laptop comparison could be a good one, but the key difference is laptops cannot become Gods. Nor are they aware of their own shells or can they inflict self-harm by engaging in habits that can speed up the death of their shells.
One who is strict with one's self rarely fails

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Despite this unpleasant point of the conversation, and with all respect both for the clergy and the other members, I would like to give my two cents about the subject.

If I accidentally died today, like in a car crash or whatever, at least I would still exist as a soul, and would be escorted by Demons of Satan and have a chance to reincarnate because I died unexpectedly. In this sense, one could claim that the soul is more important than the body.

But the thing is, we are not supposed to be dying. We are supposed to be working towards reaching Godhood, after which we will keep the same body we were born with, and the soul and that same body will be eternally as one.
Not to name-drop Father Satan, but would you tell him that his body is less important than his soul?

So we weren't supposed to see and treat our bodies as something disposable just because we reincarnate. After all, our ultimate goal is not to die and reincarnate, but to unite our soul and body in Godhood.

So, the laptop comparison could be a good one, but the key difference is laptops cannot become Gods. Nor are they aware of their own shells or can they inflict self-harm by engaging in habits that can speed up the death of their shells.


Comparing the two is just obnoxiously stupid and was created by Christianity.

I just present antithetical points to show this fact. I am the firmest when it comes to the soul. But everyone has to understand the importance of the body in a very, very serious way.

When you are a toddler and you come into this world, all you know is to eat, to observe, and to sleep, breathe and drink. These are all physical needs. And these build the whole foundation of one becoming a spiritual being later.

I also believe the Soul is superior, but I am trying to show with some points that the body is equally important.

Also, even after you 'died' from this accident, if you were not reincarnated during a certain amount of time, to reunite materially, you would wither and die off, unless, one has completed some steps high up in the Magnum Opus.

The Gods are important because physically and materially, aside anything else, they are also spiritually supreme.

I am against dividing the two and looking at them as 'seperate' to try to claim one superior, eventhough. It's more like, each to their own.

The body is important in it's own ways, the soul in it's own ways. The fact you can escape physical death from the Astral body, doesn't discredit the fact that if you closely "die astrally" or are in a very bad condition, almost seemingly spiritually dead, you can still exist physically (as all Goyim are in a similar state right now of a locked down and almost dead astral body) and still have the chance of rebuilding again your soul later.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 454

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Despite this unpleasant point of the conversation, and with all respect both for the clergy and the other members, I would like to give my two cents about the subject.

If I accidentally died today, like in a car crash or whatever, at least I would still exist as a soul, and would be escorted by Demons of Satan and have a chance to reincarnate because I died unexpectedly. In this sense, one could claim that the soul is more important than the body.

But the thing is, we are not supposed to be dying. We are supposed to be working towards reaching Godhood, after which we will keep the same body we were born with, and the soul and that same body will be eternally as one.
Not to name-drop Father Satan, but would you tell him that his body is less important than his soul?

So we weren't supposed to see and treat our bodies as something disposable just because we reincarnate. After all, our ultimate goal is not to die and reincarnate, but to unite our soul and body in Godhood.

So, the laptop comparison could be a good one, but the key difference is laptops cannot become Gods. Nor are they aware of their own shells or can they inflict self-harm by engaging in habits that can speed up the death of their shells.


Comparing the two is just obnoxiously stupid and was created by Christianity.

When you are a toddler and you come into this world, all you know is to eat, to observe, and to sleep, breathe and drink. These are all physical needs. And these build the whole foundation of one becoming a spiritual being later.

I also believe the Soul is superior, but I am trying to show with some points that the body is equally important.

Also, even after you 'died' from this accident, if you were not reincarnated during a certain amount of time, to reunite materially, you would wither and die off, unless, one has completed some steps high up in the Magnum Opus.

The Gods are important because physically and materially, aside anything else, they are also spiritually supreme.

I am against dividing the two and looking at them as 'seperate' to try to claim one superior, eventhough. It's more like, each to their own.

The body is important in it's own ways, the soul in it's own ways. The fact you can escape physical death from the Astral body, doesn't discredit the fact that if you closely "die astrally" or are in a very bad condition, almost seemingly spiritually dead, you can still exist physically (as all Goyim are in a similar state right now of a locked down and almost dead astral body) and still have the chance of rebuilding again your soul later.


Good point, I often forget that most people today are spiritually dead, and are almost a body without a soul, if not exactly that.

And just like the soul can't survive long in the astral without a body, the body can't live long with a dead soul. This is why most people in the physical world die, and many souls can wither and die. This in itself shows how both are important.
One who is strict with one's self rarely fails

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1574

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:....

...


Good point, I often forget that most people today are spiritually dead, and are almost a body without a soul, if not exactly that.

And just like the soul can't survive long in the astral without a body, the body can't live long with a dead soul. This is why most people in the physical world die, and many souls can wither and die. This in itself shows how both are important.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 844
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:20 pm

The body and soul are the same thing, they're each half of the person. What you do to one is done to both.
A sick weak body can't hold a strong soul, and a sick weak soul can't sustain a healthy body. When you improve either one, it raises the ability of both sides at the same time. An improving soul clears out problems from the body and makes it healthier, an improving body clears out blockages from the soul and make it stronger. They are the same thing. There isn't anyway to separate the two. I spent years working on improving my soul, and it made me physically so much more attractive that I honestly can barely see the resemblance between myself now and 3 or 4 years ago. And I didn't even really try, all the changes were subtle and instinctual automatically made by my soul without needing to think about it. Little bits of goodness adding up over time. And the reverse is true too, someone with a really bad unhealthy body has a soul that is the same way, when they fix all their health problems and get the body working correctly, there's a huge jump in power of the soul too. This is why even non-satanists often get addicted to exercising, their addicted to the rush of spiritual improvement of a strengthening soul. What you do to one part of yourself, either goodly or badly, you do to both. Anybody who is making serious jumps in improvement surely experiences that the body and soul take turns improving together. When one gets stronger, it frees the other to also get stronger. They are the same thing.

I guess there's some people who haven't yet improved either one enough yet to see how they are linked. Maybe they are already too perfect to make any more changes. Like the physical body never goes through any changes at all during the whole life, your body at 1 year and 100 years are identical, but when you reincarnate you can order a new set of bigger arms or something... :roll: It's not like life is a continuous process where every moment there's changes in progress getting either better or worse... Like how Israel imports millions of illegally harvested human organs every year, do whatever you want to your poisoned body and soul, just order new parts when decades of bad habits start to catch up with you. That's ok I'm going to spend my whole life tarding out with all unhealthy toxic habits and drugs and refusing to improve because, after all, I'm just a plastic cover. I'll just order a bigger soul battery or an upgraded personality from Satan next time I reincarnate and everything will be fine.

Your body is your soul and your soul is your body, there's not really room for debate here. In a random combination of genes from just two people, there are hundreds of trillions of different possible combinations and variables. Add in the fact that there could be a mutation or change of location in any of these genes and there are really an infinite number of different options for how the child turns out. So WHY did your body, out of hundreds of trillions of different possible "people" it could have formed into, form into you specifically? Because your soul is the blueprint for the genes to align to during this formation. The DNA and the soul are exactly identical. In my family, there was huge genetic potential for me to develop several specific physical traits to the level that it should have been "certain" that I would probably have them, but I guess no one told me that because I don't have any of them. Instead I look about perfectly identical to how I did in my last several "lifetimes", totally independent from (and seemingly against) statistical genetic probability.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

luis
Posts: 1316

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby luis » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:The body and soul are the same thing, they're each half of the person. What you do to one is done to both.
A sick weak body can't hold a strong soul, and a sick weak soul can't sustain a healthy body. When you improve either one, it raises the ability of both sides at the same time. An improving soul clears out problems from the body and makes it healthier, an improving body clears out blockages from the soul and make it stronger. They are the same thing. There isn't anyway to separate the two. I spent years working on improving my soul, and it made me physically so much more attractive that I honestly can barely see the resemblance between myself now and 3 or 4 years ago. And I didn't even really try, all the changes were subtle and instinctual automatically made by my soul without needing to think about it. Little bits of goodness adding up over time. And the reverse is true too, someone with a really bad unhealthy body has a soul that is the same way, when they fix all their health problems and get the body working correctly, there's a huge jump in power of the soul too. This is why even non-satanists often get addicted to exercising, their addicted to the rush of spiritual improvement of a strengthening soul. What you do to one part of yourself, either goodly or badly, you do to both. Anybody who is making serious jumps in improvement surely experiences that the body and soul take turns improving together. When one gets stronger, it frees the other to also get stronger. They are the same thing.

I guess there's some people who haven't yet improved either one enough yet to see how they are linked. Maybe they are already too perfect to make any more changes. Like the physical body never goes through any changes at all during the whole life, your body at 1 year and 100 years are identical, but when you reincarnate you can order a new set of bigger arms or something... :roll: It's not like life is a continuous process where every moment there's changes in progress getting either better or worse... Like how Israel imports millions of illegally harvested human organs every year, do whatever you want to your poisoned body and soul, just order new parts when decades of bad habits start to catch up with you. That's ok I'm going to spend my whole life tarding out with all unhealthy toxic habits and drugs and refusing to improve because, after all, I'm just a plastic cover. I'll just order a bigger soul battery or an upgraded personality from Satan next time I reincarnate and everything will be fine.

Your body is your soul and your soul is your body, there's not really room for debate here. In a random combination of genes from just two people, there are hundreds of trillions of different possible combinations and variables. Add in the fact that there could be a mutation or change of location in any of these genes and there are really an infinite number of different options for how the child turns out. So WHY did your body, out of hundreds of trillions of different possible "people" it could have formed into, form into you specifically? Because your soul is the blueprint for the genes to align to during this formation. The DNA and the soul are exactly identical. In my family, there was huge genetic potential for me to develop several specific physical traits to the level that it should have been "certain" that I would probably have them, but I guess no one told me that because I don't have any of them. Instead I look about perfectly identical to how I did in my last several "lifetimes", totally independent from (and seemingly against) statistical genetic probability.

I agree with you, in almost 2 years i changed so much, even my body changed and i look definitily better and i'm more healty!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 105
Location: Germany

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby NinRick » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:35 pm

Haha I do not know if I understand the whole topic or not (but I guess it isnt about understanding or not), but your words somehow fill me with joy :D thanks for your hard work!

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Stormblood » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:34 am

I'd say to everyone who thinks the soul is more important than the body: good luck advancing without a body.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:20 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:A mousemat I had said 'The human brain is more complex than an actual computer' (or something along that line).


Even the comparing of a human brain to a computer is just not fitting the deal. But since our measure of 'power' is just the ability to autistically compute things, this has been steamlined by jews that we are just intelligent borgs. Maybe because this is how they feel about themselves.


I didn't expect you to reply, but you're absolutely right.
The quote only speaks about the material experience and a few months after I got it I was thinking.. there is the astral too you know.
But I guess such quotes are made in the moment and not always completely thought through.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
NightKiss666
Posts: 8

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby NightKiss666 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:46 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Many people do not accept themselves on a fundamental level and always wish they were someone or something else. Of course, since these problems are embed deeply into a soul or mentality, many people when they come to spirituality, they transfer this problem. Even worse, many people do not seek to solve this problem.

This can start from many factors including harsh parents who want their kids to be 'something else'. This can get into someone's mind. Also, friends, society etc, these can wage war on someone simply because they are 'different'. There is not much acceptance for differences almost anywhere anymore in any real level.

Aside this, many take the word 'change' in a negative fashion and try to enforce themselves to 'change', based on some random generated criteria. I have also noticed these people who are too stuck on 'changing', they have been programmed by some source to assume that the 'perfect' is something specific, yet they ignore this fact. They believe they 'change' because it's free will, but they essentially do not really shed their skin and change, but they try to terraform themselves into something else. This rarely works. These people find out and get pissed off, and can go as far as to blame spirituality, or they continue the same cycle of futility.

This is sort of like how many people do not like how they 'feel' and just keep shoving pills down their throat, but never really pay too much attention or try to get to the bottom of the situation.

The Kundalini Serpent requires self acceptance, and many also neglect this very fact. As thus they remain without progression in the Serpent. This is a very basic thing. Anyone who experiences this will know this, you're going nowhere if you do not self accept.

If one does not accept themselves, and improve their individual self and soul, there is no actual spiritual progress. To make matters worse, people can build power with spirituality, and misuse it on already negative preconceptions and faults, and fatten these faults very much, until they are eventually consumed from these.

Essentially what results from the above is these people who can change, or rather, change coats, they never get really satisfied with what they are, nor at ease with themselves and their own individuality. For example, gifts can be lost or remain underworked and overlooked, simply to look into specific standards. I do not know how many times emotional people complain about their emotional nature, and they wish they were less emotional. So instead of like, cleaning their own water, they just try to drain their own water and passion, and become like a walking drone, because 'All the cool people are not emotional, I saw this in an anime'.

Every passion or even every fault one has, this can be turned into something positive. People however don't like to pay attention to this as this is more uphill and requires self acceptance to do. So what is attempted is a total overhaul of their personality, which many find also impossible to do, and this is for a reason, that nature demands beings have an individual self.

The other thing is being a copycat. You do not need to write like 'me', be like 'him/her', or do things 'like this guy does it'. All you need to do is find your own pace and learn from others, and develop your own self. The less you are at war with yourself, the less friction you will have in life in general. Forcing "change" on people and on one's self never really has the desired results. No positive advancement will come from giving in to fears, insecurities, and 'needs to change' when these needs come from self guilt or all sorts of other mental issues, self inflicted most of the time. This will not advance anyone, but the more they feed into these things, the more dependent they will become.

Another presupposition I have seen is how many people assume they need to have 'all the skills' there are. Imagine an animal that has all the traits of other animals. This would be an abomination. "Completing" ones self isn't about having 'everything' perfect about you, but finding your personal perfection on what you are on an individual level. There is also not enough time in existence to develop 'everything', and nature by dictate doesn't want everything to be the same.

An example here for example is anxiety. Many people try to get rid of anxiety. However, in some cases, your anxiety can alter you to danger. If one is on drugs and not feeling it, they may not feel this necessary anxiety, and get destroyed because of this. The anxiety of a situation can show you that you need to advance and make some necessary advancing for example. The same goes for guilt and other emotions that people do not 'like to feel'.

Confidence can also be wrong, sometimes, way worse than lack of confidence. While the person that is healthily and balanced in their confidence will have the ability to understand mistakes, the person who has done years of workings for 'confidence' can work to their death without even understanding this is the case. One can be a bag of shit and never really understand what is going on. Here we have a curse.

There are many such aspects in natal charts who appear positive, but they are curses unto the individual. There are people who are so bombastic that they are unable to understand any fault. People see an opposition or a square in a natal chart and automatically assume this is for the worst. One example here is the Neptune aspecting Uranus. While this can make for a lack of focus of mind in some cases, it can also give a great imagination, which, if one did not have this aspect, may not possess. Neptune is also opposing Mercury which many people call a bad aspect, but actually, it can create musical genius, or genius of other kinds, such as imagination that is vibrant, alive, and key to magick.

Of course, people do not see the other side of the coin. Everything has two sides, and there is nothing good, evil, or uncool. It's all how the person uses these to advance. There are top musicians who have Mercury Neptune.

One may also aspire to become 'like' someone, but notice here there is something self revealed. This is 'like' someone. One cannot become someone else, they can only become 'like' someone else. Nor one can escape their own karmic fate, but one can advance it. Humanity has lost track of this very truth and as large it's depressed because people are constantly forced to be 'something else'. I have noticed the same thing people do with plastic surgery after plastic surgery (without thinking), happening also by some "Satanists" (not from here but generally in the craft) who pathologically try to get in contact with the Gods, and constantly invoke them to attain x quality. This essentially wears off, if it even works.

What one needs to do to really change is at first, practice self acceptance, self forgiveness even. This is when the lower chakras can open to facilitate higher and true change.

You're really cool when you're like yourself and original, but aim to improve. Being an imposter of a 'leader', of an 'artist', of a 'scientist', of a 'cook', or of an 'athelete' is just a joke. Satan, the Gods, and also the Serpent, really want us to be...us.


Now this post has came to me during my self-acceptance journey. Lately I've been feeling uncomfortable coldness and heat in my tailbone area along with a crazy sex drive. Besides this, a strong, sudden, urge to overcome past trauma that has caused me to deny my true self has been a thing for me lately. I ponder and sort of fear as to how others would view me... Then I think about how envious they were of me seeming so free spirited and self accepting of myself at one point... Since emotional trauma was involved I'm slowly yet surely accepting my true self again. This is something that I want because I want to be free and continue to have a healthy spiritual advancement. Thanks for this sermon Cobra, I appreciate this one.
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 172

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:The body and soul are the same thing, they're each half of the person. What you do to one is done to both.
A sick weak body can't hold a strong soul, and a sick weak soul can't sustain a healthy body. When you improve either one, it raises the ability of both sides at the same time. An improving soul clears out problems from the body and makes it healthier, an improving body clears out blockages from the soul and make it stronger. They are the same thing. There isn't anyway to separate the two. I spent years working on improving my soul, and it made me physically so much more attractive that I honestly can barely see the resemblance between myself now and 3 or 4 years ago. And I didn't even really try, all the changes were subtle and instinctual automatically made by my soul without needing to think about it. Little bits of goodness adding up over time. And the reverse is true too, someone with a really bad unhealthy body has a soul that is the same way, when they fix all their health problems and get the body working correctly, there's a huge jump in power of the soul too. This is why even non-satanists often get addicted to exercising, their addicted to the rush of spiritual improvement of a strengthening soul. What you do to one part of yourself, either goodly or badly, you do to both. Anybody who is making serious jumps in improvement surely experiences that the body and soul take turns improving together. When one gets stronger, it frees the other to also get stronger. They are the same thing.

I guess there's some people who haven't yet improved either one enough yet to see how they are linked. Maybe they are already too perfect to make any more changes. Like the physical body never goes through any changes at all during the whole life, your body at 1 year and 100 years are identical, but when you reincarnate you can order a new set of bigger arms or something... :roll: It's not like life is a continuous process where every moment there's changes in progress getting either better or worse... Like how Israel imports millions of illegally harvested human organs every year, do whatever you want to your poisoned body and soul, just order new parts when decades of bad habits start to catch up with you. That's ok I'm going to spend my whole life tarding out with all unhealthy toxic habits and drugs and refusing to improve because, after all, I'm just a plastic cover. I'll just order a bigger soul battery or an upgraded personality from Satan next time I reincarnate and everything will be fine.

Your body is your soul and your soul is your body, there's not really room for debate here. In a random combination of genes from just two people, there are hundreds of trillions of different possible combinations and variables. Add in the fact that there could be a mutation or change of location in any of these genes and there are really an infinite number of different options for how the child turns out. So WHY did your body, out of hundreds of trillions of different possible "people" it could have formed into, form into you specifically? Because your soul is the blueprint for the genes to align to during this formation. The DNA and the soul are exactly identical. In my family, there was huge genetic potential for me to develop several specific physical traits to the level that it should have been "certain" that I would probably have them, but I guess no one told me that because I don't have any of them. Instead I look about perfectly identical to how I did in my last several "lifetimes", totally independent from (and seemingly against) statistical genetic probability.


Thanks a lot for sharing! ^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

FancyMancy
Posts: 1641

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:A mousemat I had said 'The human brain is more complex than an actual computer' (or something along that line).


Even the comparing of a human brain to a computer is just not fitting the deal. But since our measure of 'power' is just the ability to autistically compute things, this has been steamlined by jews that we are just intelligent borgs. Maybe because this is how they feel about themselves.

They're have been either questions or statements, or both, about computers surpassing brains one day. What I didn't realise when I used to hear/read/whatever those is that that is the jew's faecal wet dream about the microchip, which would fry anyone's brains who had it.

Stormblood wrote:I'd say to everyone who thinks the soul is more important than the body: good luck advancing without a body.

"Evolving into a state of pure energy", "shedding the shell" is just the jew microchipping someone into its matrix of fantasy and delusion; the person's Body becomes a vegetable, while "their" Mind and Soul are damned, controlled by the microchip. A pre-grey or a grey-like state. Good luck to them!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

atox0086
Posts: 4

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby atox0086 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 pm

Hoodedcobra666, thank you for your words.

Sometimes we don't notice some hidden jew curses that acts everyday in our minds.
I guess the Jesus concept make us to hate ourselves, like when he says to "turn your face to the enemy".

It is hard to take our mind away from these curses.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:44 pm

I know I probably won't get a reply on this but there is something I've been wondering about.

They say from people whom are empathic or highly sensitive how they take on other peoples emotions and such as their own and the mainstream idea goes that one has to shield themselves from them or block the ability to do so.

Now of course this is unnatural.

But it is not entirely what I wanted to write/ask about.

There have been times where I took on the rythm of other people and it seems I still do, but the clearest example I can think of is when I was in a dancing class and I had to partner up with someone. It was like despite it was not my rythm or speed, it was theirs, and for some reason I just went along and could keep up from the moment the music started.

Now I am sure this has can be a good thing, but, on my own, I wonder, what would I be like if I was alone and didn't have these outside influences all the time?
It seems quite easy to pick up on the less positive things around me, and my day just doesn't go like I want it to half of the time. I suspect it has to do with those that surround me, so I was wondering, how can I stick to myself, without being so influenced by other things from other people?

I figured maybe someone here has a tip for me?
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 844
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:54 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Now I am sure this has can be a good thing, but, on my own, I wonder, what would I be like if I was alone and didn't have these outside influences all the time?
It seems quite easy to pick up on the less positive things around me, and my day just doesn't go like I want it to half of the time. I suspect it has to do with those that surround me, so I was wondering, how can I stick to myself, without being so influenced by other things from other people?

I figured maybe someone here has a tip for me?

It becomes controllable when you get stronger. Your own soul becomes your growing focus rather than someone else's. Other people's souls are only shadows but yours is a spotlight. Your soul is the most influential one. It's the other people who are out-shined by you, not the other way around. You'll still have this same feeling and connection to people as before; feeling their emotions and knowing their thoughts and influences, but at your higher energy level it doesn't do anything to you. The feeling is even stronger that you can feel and see exactly the energies and motivations that everyone around you has, even that they have subconsciously. Feel the directions that their souls are trying to take in terms of how it would connect or influence you, but they are too weak to actually do anything to affect you. And I don't mean that this makes you become bolder or louder in how you behave, you can stay the quietest and calmest person, it's just that the power of your soul is no longer overtaken or overshined by anyone else's.
The strength of your soul and personality comes from sunlight. When your sun is strong, you shine the brightest. Look in your Natal Chart at both the sign and the house that your sun is in, and the sign and house of any other planets that might be close to it, and read here what that means. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SUN.html This describes the main personality energies that increasing your sun power would have, but you should look at all of your planets like this to get a bigger picture. The main effect is more self-confidence and self-power.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 342

Re: Accepting One's Self

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:Now I am sure this has can be a good thing, but, on my own, I wonder, what would I be like if I was alone and didn't have these outside influences all the time?
It seems quite easy to pick up on the less positive things around me, and my day just doesn't go like I want it to half of the time. I suspect it has to do with those that surround me, so I was wondering, how can I stick to myself, without being so influenced by other things from other people?

I figured maybe someone here has a tip for me?

The strength of your soul and personality comes from sunlight. When your sun is strong, you shine the brightest. Look in your Natal Chart at both the sign and the house that your sun is in, and the sign and house of any other planets that might be close to it, and read here what that means. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SUN.html This describes the main personality energies that increasing your sun power would have, but you should look at all of your planets like this to get a bigger picture. The main effect is more self-confidence and self-power.


Thanks for your reply, but, I am not sure how this relates to communications or career though.

... anyway I have nothing else to say so smell some flowers and hail Satan! :)
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests