Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Newbie questions

Kamikaze666

I dedicated my soul some time ago.. but I didn't want anyone to know so I couldn't progress...
I'm living with my parents and I've realized that I need more power.. I've already read the 40 days program but I don't have any idea on how to chant... Any tips on chanting to Chakra opening? Do I really have to chant?? Can I do something else instead of chanting to open the chakras?

Meditation is probably the least questionable Satanic practice in the eyes of a parental figure. Just tell them you're getting in to "spirituality" - there's a whole "spiritual but not religious" trend at the moment. Your parents will probably just see it as a phase you'll grow out of. If they hear you chanting they might ask what your doing and just tell the truth, say you're opening your chakras. Lots of mundanes meditate and do chakra work in the name of being "spiritual maaaaan"

AstralSnowfall666 said:
Meditation is probably the least questionable Satanic practice in the eyes of a parental figure. Just tell them you're getting in to "spirituality" - there's a whole "spiritual but not religious" trend at the moment. Your parents will probably just see it as a phase you'll grow out of. If they hear you chanting they might ask what your doing and just tell the truth, say you're opening your chakras. Lots of mundanes meditate and do chakra work in the name of being "spiritual maaaaan"
Talking about spirituality to people without. This is not a good advice.
Depending on the parents and the country/culture the person might even get killed such as claiming that in some mudslime countries.
In the west claiming Buddhism should be fine in most situations. Buddhism is a program of the enemy but it has a trendy name and people don't know that it's a cult of death. They think it's new agey/hippie and cool and don't know anything about the content. You watched some other martial arts films now you are a Buddhist monk wannabe. Good narrative.

Oh.. and is a good idea to close my chakras during the 40 days program? Or should I close them after finishing it? Because there's a lot of xians and retards all over here.. even with my chakras as they are right now, I feel a lot of bad influences / energies coming from them (without even talking with them, just with their presences..)

Kamikaze666 said:
Oh.. and is a good idea to close my chakras during the 40 days program? Or should I close them after finishing it? Because there's a lot of xians and retards all over here.. even with my chakras as they are right now, I feel a lot of bad influences / energies coming from them (without even talking with them, just with their presences..)
It's okay, "closing them" is just like added temporary protection for bad situations. You make them spin afterwards. Don't forget to clean your aura especially at night after having dealt with all the dirty people.
You will have to remove spiritual links to specific toxic people, build a strong aura of protection and learn to "tune out" of toxic energies.

You guys are awesome... I've been through a lot (of bad things happening) recently and your answers for me are like a light in total darkness.. Thanks!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back