Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to learn enochian

Enochian can only be taught by the gods. What you can learn here is some words from the dictionary and their pronunciation. Not the grammar or how to speak it. Even with the keys, unfortunately, we have no clue as to how sentences are composed.

As for power, what is powerful for someone is different for someone else. We come to life with different charts and what's more powerful is what your soul is most accustomed to use, behind any self-delusion.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Download the Enochian/English dictionary. https://mega.nz/#!D9Vhlawa!YwSCpk5I-mg_TM2zzB_0Brm8dVVQgPjMJAvGni_Vffc
Look through the words and use them for affirmations or as mantras. Luciftias is light, Ugegi is strong or strengthen, Argedco is to invoke. I think it's much stronger even than Sanskrit.

Use the Enochian Keys too, it's like ancient RTR and one of the strongest increasers of vibration i've felt. https://mega.nz/#!b8czDKZL!CTe9rvJkvdggcWOuI1jJsidG2pZbq1EKa3IgDdxDYOY

I noticed that you are very experienced in enochian.
I wanted to ask you.
You could recommend an Enochian mantra to attract customers?
And one to attract money?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

SS66610888 said:
Download the Enochian/English dictionary. https://mega.nz/#!D9Vhlawa!YwSCpk5I-mg_TM2zzB_0Brm8dVVQgPjMJAvGni_Vffc
Look through the words and use them for affirmations or as mantras. Luciftias is light, Ugegi is strong or strengthen, Argedco is to invoke. I think it's much stronger even than Sanskrit.

Use the Enochian Keys too, it's like ancient RTR and one of the strongest increasers of vibration i've felt. https://mega.nz/#!b8czDKZL!CTe9rvJkvdggcWOuI1jJsidG2pZbq1EKa3IgDdxDYOY

I noticed that you are very experienced in enochian.
I wanted to ask you.
You could recommend an Enochian mantra to attract customers?
And one to attract money?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
I'm not sure, I don't think Enochian would be the best thing to use for this. On November 8, Jupiter goes into Sagittarius which is its strongest sign. This is the perfect time to start a Jupiter square, you can do the material square for wealth and business success. We'll have time to do the square multiple times. I think this is the best thing you can do. :D

You can always use sanskrit which is good for this (not better than enochian but you can learn it)

Enochian is just some nonsense that Edward Kelly and some other guy created for trolling and selling books in the 16th century. It has no real power or explanatory volume. The Demons do not 'speak' it either.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Enochian is just some nonsense that Edward Kelly and some other guy created for trolling and selling books in the 16th century. It has no real power or explanatory volume. The Demons do not 'speak' it either.

I believe people and even new members should heed the fact that the Ministry(Those working on the JoS website) your toll of work is extreme to the point that even though the information is fully there on the JoS website, the slight revisions needed on it aren't the #1 priority it seems, but part of priorities also, if that makes sense.

Just to gently say that I can understand why, but no so much our new members perhaps.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Enochian1.html

It does state here that our Gods speak this language. But this was last updated in 2005. One might assume this is correct, but in light of your statement I guess I shall discard what is stated on the site?

Having been following what goes on here I'm aware of the statements HPS Maxine has made regarding revisions needed on the site.

Aside from the above, what are your opinions on the Devil's Keys. Is this also outdated information? A waste of time?
I'm questioning whether this is even worth doing at this point in time. I wonder if it's charged due to the fact that it's a revised version of former keys that were blasphemous towards Satan, then turned & modified to praise our Father Satan?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
What are the keys? I guess the gods see us using them and say "At least you tried, here's some energy for trying to help." and that's all the power of them, but it felt like they work. Thank you for fixing us with correct information. :D

Hoodedcobra666 said:
I agree with Braun that the information on the site could be slightly outdated. But HP, there is so much info on JoS about Enochian. All the keys, the alphabet, the dictionary. Are you saying it's all bogus? I remember you had a personal distaste for the language for some reason, but is it really completely meaningless? Could you perhaps enlighten us in a little more detailed way? :cry:

Have a good day.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
What are the keys? I guess the gods see us using them and say "At least you tried, here's some energy for trying to help." and that's all the power of them, but it felt like they work. Thank you for fixing us with correct information. :D

The keys are powerful because we call to the Gods and we intend these prayers to reach them when we do.

As for the Enochian in the literal sense, I would say they are outdated. The original keys were also very blasphemous to the Gods, and we have changed them.

They have energy into them that is for sure. I myself have used them over the years, but I do not believe they are legitimately the language of the Demons.

The JoS is undergoing revisions and we do not have much time to put things up there.

While I do not believe the Enochian keys are so bad, the thing is, they were created by the characters stated. They do not reflect the most powerful spiritual language, nor the language of the Demons. Enoch-Ian is actually the language claimed of Enoch the biblical patriarch. The Enochian became part of the Satanic subculture and Satanists have used them over the centuries, but I do not believe personally their root is so legitimate, or worth engaging too much into.

As it say in the JoS they have been completely revised anyway. So safe to use. But I wouldn't spend too much time on them personally. So as a final verdict these are inundated right now same as some other pieces of information. Nothing bad or dangerous to use them, but there are other and more powerful things to do.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

The keys are powerful because we call to the Gods and we intend these prayers to reach them when we do.

As for the Enochian in the literal sense, I would say they are outdated. The original keys were also very blasphemous to the Gods, and we have changed them.

They have energy into them that is for sure. I myself have used them over the years, but I do not believe they are legitimately the language of the Demons.

The JoS is undergoing revisions and we do not have much time to put things up there.

While I do not believe the Enochian keys are so bad, the thing is, they were created by the characters stated. They do not reflect the most powerful spiritual language, nor the language of the Demons. Enoch-Ian is actually the language claimed of Enoch the biblical patriarch. The Enochian became part of the Satanic subculture and Satanists have used them over the centuries, but I do not believe personally their root is so legitimate, or worth engaging too much into.

As it say in the JoS they have been completely revised anyway. So safe to use. But I wouldn't spend too much time on them personally. So as a final verdict these are inundated right now same as some other pieces of information. Nothing bad or dangerous to use them, but there are other and more powerful things to do.

The JoS is undergoing revisions all the time, like meditations etc.

1 RTR > 100 enochian keys.

If one wants to please the Gods, do an RTR instead. The Gods pay more attention to this rather than any "Enochian".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back