Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need some help

Mikasaxx said:
On Lugnasadh my guardian came to my room and that day I've found a white feather in my room.Then I put it in my altar. One day later, I found another white feather but this was smaller than other one. Birds are rarely flies here. What do you guys think?
Without knowing any more, I see two possibilities. Either it's a sign for you that has special meaning to you, or someone has been snooping around in your room and dropped feathers. Do you know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers and might be unfriendly toward Satanists?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Mikasaxx said:
On Lugnasadh my guardian came to my room and that day I've found a white feather in my room.Then I put it in my altar. One day later, I found another white feather but this was smaller than other one. Birds are rarely flies here. What do you guys think?
Without knowing any more, I see two possibilities. Either it's a sign for you that has special meaning to you, or someone has been snooping around in your room and dropped feathers. Do you know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers and might be unfriendly toward Satanists?

No I don't know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers that's why I'm surprised

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It was done to be a sign for you to notice, and it worked you noticed it and assumed correctly that it's a sign from your guardian.

I agree with you. I can't see any other possibility.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back