FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

The Alchemist7

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:39 am

It's OK the afirmations only 3 times?
I mean is 2 x 3 = 6
All the former RTRs had 9x afirmations.
Why this has to be said only 3 times?

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:57 am

luis wrote:
Artanis wrote:
luis wrote:We already reversed it. HP Maxine said that Satan showed her than now the negative karma is on every jews and this will manifest in time. This karma is i belive the ones that they always tried to send to us and the planetary karma of every jews now its on them, we destroyed their protection so they can't do shit but we must keep doing the Final Rtr.

Ohhh yeah... It Will manifest like this:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18274

From there on people's will know who the bad "humans" are and they will keep them away! I can't wait to see a Satanic world, hope it's soon enough :D

We even might be celebrating that next(after this years of course lol) 23rd of December(when theres Monday ;) ), if things escalate quickly enough :lol: 8-)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:04 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:It's OK the afirmations only 3 times?
I mean is 2 x 3 = 6

Because the number 9 is related to ending things(i.e ending single curses ;) )

The number 3 is related to the astral(correct me if im wrong), so when we reverse the Torah (max power 9x vibrations(ending their letters powers)), we also reverse the current energies in the astral with saying those affirmations 3 times(did i got it right? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: )

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:50 pm

I mean is 2 x 3 = 6

3 is the number of creation and destruction. We're destroying the hebrew letters.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Hail Satan Forever!

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Azazel decided 3 was the best choice for this project, it is related to the creation symbol of the triangle. 3 cannot be reduced to 6 lol, you basically had to add an external number in the equation to invent a 6 out of a 3.

I mean is 2 x 3 = 6

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Artanis wrote: The number 3 is related to the astral(correct me if im wrong), so when we reverse the Torah (max power 9x vibrations(ending their letters powers

Shael wrote:3 is the number of creation and destruction. We're destroying the hebrew letters.

Egon wrote:Azazel decided 3 was the best choice for this project, it is related to the creation symbol of the triangle. 3 cannot be reduced to 6 lol, you basically had to add an external number in the equation to invent a 6 out of a 3.

So the fact that there are 2 sentences doesn't matter in the final result.
Ok, thank you for the answers :D

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 am

Shael wrote:
I mean is 2 x 3 = 6

3 is the number of creation and destruction. We're destroying the hebrew letters.

And creating a better world ;)

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:29 pm

We are standing 2 steps from Hell with our God's And have The strenght of a one thousand men inside Everyone of Us doing this FINAL RTR!!

https://youtu.be/N2RK6OGNMCY

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 am

Remember the Earth is healing :D
https://youtu.be/oqr1aAUqKF4
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOQQwuu ... q3l4AaABAg

Username:Nuuti69

THE GOYIM KNOWS!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

US :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: x111

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Are we still currently performing this (or any other RTR's) or are they done for now?

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:49 pm

DeterminedAndStrong wrote:Are we still currently performing this (or any other RTR's) or are they done for now?

Keep doing the Final RTR everyday as has been instructed to. Don't worry about the other RTRs atm unless the clergy says so.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm

DeterminedAndStrong wrote:Are we still currently performing this (or any other RTR's) or are they done for now?

(From HP HoodedCobra)
´´The RTR's we have done have had tremendous power and assistance from the Gods also, which has opened the enemy up for this ritual to kick in and destroy EVERYTHING about the enemy.

This doesn't only destroy the Torah, it destroys the Kabbalah, it destroys their Talmud, their Oral Tradition, their very Jewish Soul to the very core, all the existence of being 'jewish'.

Until any new notice ever emerges, we all keep doing this ritual.

It's the key to everything.``