Telekinesis

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Indina

Telekinesis

Postby Indina » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 am

So I’ve always been heavily drawn to telekinesis for about as long as I can even remember.

Though I’ve never been able to actually do anything, I’ve always felt it in my blood. It’s almost as if it’s underneath my skin, it’s difficult to explain but it just feels so familiar and like I’m so close to unlocking it. Like it’s so near yet so far. I can visualize everything I want to do almost perfectly. I can feel it wanting to happen but It’s like there’s a Wall keeping from doing it.

What does this mean? Was I telekinetic in a past life? Why does it feel so close to me yet I can’t do anything?

Νίκος

Re: Telekinesis

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 am

Indina wrote:So I’ve always been heavily drawn to telekinesis for about as long as I can even remember.

Though I’ve never been able to actually do anything, I’ve always felt it in my blood. It’s almost as if it’s underneath my skin, it’s difficult to explain but it just feels so familiar and like I’m so close to unlocking it. Like it’s so near yet so far. I can visualize everything I want to do almost perfectly. I can feel it wanting to happen but It’s like there’s a Wall keeping from doing it.

What does this mean? Was I telekinetic in a past life? Why does it feel so close to me yet I can’t do anything?

Keep practice on it and continue to empower your aura and your hand chakras !If the medications which are given to the JoS website don't help you you can try to do a meditation I have made !Breathe white gold energy to the chakra you want to empower or to your aura and vibrate the runes Sowilo and Fehu for 16 times,then use the affirmation :The energy os the runes Fehu and Sowilo are empowering my __________(tell the name of the chakra or tell aura!I hope my advises will help you!And remember that hard work always pays off!