How to make someone love me?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
LightWithin

How to make someone love me?

Postby LightWithin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 pm

There is a specific person I really desire and care about. I have conversed with her on Satanism before and she supports me and most of my decisions. She is an amazing person and I really just want her to desire me the way I do her. I have been a Dedicated Spiritual Satanist for a over a year now and a member of hells army for around the same time. I have a demoness lover and I know its disrespectful to her to desire someone else. But I really want to be with this girl so badly. I feel bad that I an betraying the love that I sworn to my goddess. But I can't help it. Its such an unnatural desire that I feel for this girl and I want her so badly. I am 18 and throughout my time being a Satanist it has been a truly amazing and life changing experience and I have never been happier in my life. Any help regarding this matter would be amazing. I would give almost anything for this girl to love me and desire me as I do her. Thank you ahead of time for your replies and your support my brothers and sisters. Hail Satan Forever!!

BlackCherokeeChi

Re: How to make someone love me?

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:50 am

You could talk to succubi about it and/or go your own way. Do whatever working whenever. Do to enemey attacks and flipping out mentally and such and other crap, I eventually raised my hand in Nazi salute and was signaled in agreement relationship was over. I did try, but enemy got in t he way, made things stressful and annoying. So I gave up. Need to meditate more.

I tried again, but not being empowered doesn't cut It for relationships spiritually.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 am

Maybe you are polyamorous. You can I guess "break up" with the Goddess and do sex magick on the girl you love. Theres a sex magick spell in the JoS witchcraft webpage that works.
RTR Archive: https://archive.is/FnDL9
Demonic Authority RTR: https://archive.is/tx16u
The Solar Eclipse (3 Parts) RTR: https://archive.is/Hxc4J
Ancient Satanic Mantras (by HP Maxine): http://archive.is/1wcnq
Healing is a conscious effort.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 am

Use NLP Tactics to manipulte her. With an open third eye you'll know what to do and what routines and anchors to use. Go to libgen.io and download speed seduction by ross jeffries. Its a basic layout. You have to think deep and apply those routines along with a literally open third eye. Practice makes perfect. Practice on numerous girls before using it on the girl you desire.
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

LightWithin

Postby LightWithin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:53 pm

BlackCherokeeChi wrote: You could talk to succubi about it and/or go your own way. Do whatever working whenever. Do to enemey attacks and flipping out mentally and such and other crap, I eventually raised my hand in Nazi salute and was signaled in agreement relationship was over. I did try, but enemy got in t he way, made things stressful and annoying. So I gave up. Need to meditate more.

I tried again, but not being empowered doesn't cut It for relationships spiritually.

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry to hear your relationship isn't working out

LightWithin

Postby LightWithin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:Maybe you are polyamorous. You can I guess "break up" with the Goddess and do sex magick on the girl you love. Theres a sex magick spell in the JoS witchcraft webpage that works.

Thank you for your reply. I've been doing the love spell and it has been working although It seems I keep messing up the relationship

LightWithin

Postby LightWithin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Use NLP Tactics to manipulte her. With an open third eye you'll know what to do and what routines and anchors to use. Go to libgen.io and download speed seduction by ross jeffries. Its a basic layout. You have to think deep and apply those routines along with a literally open third eye. Practice makes perfect. Practice on numerous girls before using it on the girl you desire.
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Zepar!!!

Thank you for your reply. I will try to do this.

SeerOfSS

Postby SeerOfSS » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:55 pm

If ur in a poly relationship then u don't break up with anyone sense it's a opened relationship.

Are u sure u are with a Goddess? Especially
If it's monogamous and that's not something u break do to alot of factors especially on the person u are trying to get to.

If u keep messing it up then that may mean ur not meant to be with her along with, u sure she's now an enemy?

Obsession is okay to a limit, though if u keep wanting but failing in other parts then
It's unhealthy.

Meditation on it and asking father would help u more.

But u shouldn't have a big obsession on it like u say u are.
Break the connection with her now and see what will happen later in the future because if u are to be with her then it will happen if not then ur forcing.

Anyways what ever u do asking father and meditation on it will help u the best.