Extremism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666

Extremism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 pm

I note there is a particular type of human, in particular where low IQ is concerned, which, people do compromise the so called 'extremists'. One can look at jews and understand what extremism in action mean, or go to a local church and denomination and tell them they don't believe in God, to see extremism, curses, and even murder at their doorstep.

But this kind of extremism, such as for example beating people with a stick on the head because they are 'possessed' or blood-bathing a whole continent to accept the 'love of Christ', this is ruling extremism. These types of extremisms have ruined humanity so much that in many cases they are beyond judgement now.

This is an issue we are trying to solve, and which, as the enemy admits, Satanism has always posed an antithesis to. In other words, this kind of mental insanity has prevailed over the stupid populace, and harm, danger, and death coming from such is not considered a crime, but rather, 'normal' or as the jewish press loves to label every other terrorist attack (only when it reports it) they call these 'isolated incidents'.

The same tendency can be seen in Mudslimes that are infesting Europe now. These people have a fetish with death, in particular, targeting innocent people. The only place these people should be is either in jail, or 6 feet under, but this won't happen either. The truth is obvious and the truth is that this type of extremism and sickness is accepted to the world.

The enemy raves about extremism only when it has to do with some people trying to, in a legitimate way, protect their rights, and going slightly overboard about it. One needs to look no further than Israel to understand what thousands of years of extremism, vileness, and hatred, lead a nation or a common people, especially so when these are manifested materially.

The jews themselves murder and exterminate many people on a daily basis to steal their land on the foundation of religious extremism. They have literally caused unrest for decades to their neighboring countries simply because of their stupid culture and religion which they follow, same as Muslims, which are instructed to rape minors, do pedophilia as a way to "God" and allowed by "God", and that lying and exterminating innocents is really a good thing indeed in the eyes of "Allah".

Satanism stands on the antipode of these religions as Satanism is, and should be based, on common sense. Extremism is not a part of Satanism, nor there should ever be. If someone is a lunatic or an extremist, they are on their own. The True Satanism that we have here cannot be accepted by people based on a sword, or by violence. You cannot force someone to meditate and make it work.

We are by design impossible to advance through what extremists do, because the Truth cannot be accepted through forced coercion, violence, murder and death. Christianity and the related programs just have people praising a retarded jewish thoughform and jewish pseudo-social construct, and this yes, you can convince people based on death believe in. But Satanism is about life and freedom so that is impossible.

Indeed part of our moral opposition to the enemy is because not only they damage, brainwash, and affect the lives of innocents, but because of their extremist present and past. These are not things that should exist in the world to come in the future. If people want to learn truth, then they can be our guest.

It's well known and beyond all reasonable amount of doubt to any half-wit educated person that these abrahamic religions were essentially just jewish generated faiths that were meant (and did successfully manage to) keep the world in full darkness. In knowledge, in understanding, in wealth, in every way possible. People had to fight for their lives to escape the hindrances of these programs. We have a right based on social standards to, in the VERY least, dislike the authors of these, which unfortunately, after thousands of years time, do not seem to have deviated from these beliefs in one inch.

Yet, they maintain not only to indoctrinate us to our belief systems (such as how they pervert and corrupt Satanism) but also, they blame other races and people when they try to maintain a similar integrity to their beliefs, if these are not the 3 mainstream opiods of Christianity, Islam and Judaism. These are fine to get 'high' on. All other beliefs are 'immoral'.

Lastly, extremism is useless to promote an agenda of our type, it only works for agendas who prey on stupidity, unsuspecting people, victimhood etc. Those who progress to any said retarded or dangerous actions, and try to pin it on Satan's name, they will experience not only social destruction (rightfully so) but Satan's unbridled wrath, that will consume their soul and destroy it to the last fibre. This is a job that his enemies have done for centuries. If those who pretend to be Satan's friends engage in this behavior, they are not going to be tried as enemies, but also as traitors, and as foolish retards, and they will be left to be consumed not only by their own karmic consequences, but the unbound wrath of the Gods.

The same goes for emo metalheads and deranged individuals who claim to be "Pagans", and all sorts of other fools who cannot control their urge to destroy and harm others, while blaming some random external factor for this. These people are no better than radical jews, christians and muslims.

Satan wants his people to reign through effective manners, to live free, and to do what's best for the world and their personal development. Rotting in jails, the life of a worthless thug, engaging in criminality or vile whoredom, endless decadence and self-destruction blamed and pinned on the God who is ironically the father of common sense and man's helper EVEN in the books of his enemies, are bullshit arguments from bullshit people, and are not parts of Satanism.

Lastly to emo edgelords that are well known and many other similar dross organizations, I make a warning from you to Satan himself. Turn around from your erroneous ways of self inflicted stupidity (it's so against the laws of nature and self improvement as you should obviously have seen by now, and these lead nowhere), and if you want to become a God and a dignified being, then stray from all the decadence that was taught to you by retards and incels who pretended to be "Satanic Superstars" and have now joined Islam for a quick buck. Not to go into names, you know who these people are. Get out of this downward useless spiral.

Satanism is the path to uprising, to power, and to development. Our war cannot be solved by punches and kicks since it's a global psycho-spiritual war and war of information. These are the effective outputs for such and the only way to truly 'solve' any problem. Those who think by dressing like edgy emo incels, and punching random people on the face, are doing some sort of 'revolution', you are many decades late from this stupid hype. Grow up, mature up, and if you truly seek change, join us and advance spiritually instead.

Satanism is the root of ancient Paganism without any jewish dross in it and aside from the reflection of being a retarded anti-christian whose identity is forged so the Christian Church pretends it serves a purpose on this planet to fight 'evil'. Those who, aware of this truth, practice reverse jewish dross, and curse Satan from his own house like the lowest of his enemies, you will taste his unbridled wrath and find yourselves rotting from your own dumb actions in prisons, under the ground, and in full decay.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Re: Extremism

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Satanism requires self knowledge, and intensive self interaction and with the gods and of course alignment to Satan. To hold a reasonable account of your self and act in a intelligent fashion. Not putting yourself at risk because of idiocy.... or giving any opportunity for fools to cast the ways of Satan in a bad light and use it against Satan's agenda with those that follow him. It demands Logic and reason, pragmatism as well as aesthetics.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Muslims are extremists because they flame when you say something that triggers them. Muslims come across extremely brainwashed and aggressive to infidels as they call them.

We through meditation develop a strong mind and will.

I've found that when I neglect my spiritual hygiene and don't meditate I start getting weak. I mean I lose my strength of self control.

I've acted on impulse and afterwards was sorry.

So I have the experience of acting like a reactive animal when aroused to anger and rage. And experiencing the consequences.

If you don't control yourself you can land up in all sort of bother.

These extremists and flamers are really weak because they use force and no influence to persuade.

What I've realised is that when you're triggered and lose yourself you let yourself down.

It may not be your fault but it will be your problem.

The think the difference between those that are aggressive and more reactive animal like and those that are more controlled and civilised is spirituality.

It's the difference in spiritual levels between people causes the disparity in civilisation. And of course there will be scope for differences and conflict if this spiritual awareness is different.

Yes we are above extremism and it won't work for our work.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Great sermom as always High Priest, and cuts right to the goal of our objectives.

I do have one question though. What is the difference between fanaticism and extremism?

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:39 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:Great sermom as always High Priest, and cuts right to the goal of our objectives.

I do have one question though. What is the difference between fanaticism and extremism?

Extremism is about using violence and coercive means to get your ways and imposing your 'ideology'.

Fanaticism is like extreme passion which can under circumstances MAY lead to extremism. There is nothing bad about being fanatical about something.

However "extremism" also nods to criminal behavior to achieve your objectives. It's essentially using criminal force to impose your beliefs on other people, forced prosyletism, and can also lead to terrorism. Beyond a level it simply translates to terrorism.

Of course, the jews label as 'extremists' anyone they see fit, except of true extremists and terrorists. But this is nothing new with the jews either.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 pm

There is 0 reason for the adam lanzas to even exist in an age where you have almost all the time in the world to eat and fight the jews with almost no fear of persecution. The modern NS organizations are also pretty sketchy I think because they are infested with people who constantly make dangerous jokes or even serious talk about murder and violence. The anti-antifa groups are often also just bros who want to drink monster energy drinks and chase the big cum and have no real reason to live but drinking and scrapping, but I don't see anyone here wasting their time like that. Obviously physical contact is not the issue but the intent of violent people is confused and even inhuman and nothing a Satanist is nor should strive to be like.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Godmode wrote:There is 0 reason for the adam lanzas to even exist in an age where you have almost all the time in the world to eat and fight the jews with almost no fear of persecution. The modern NS organizations are also pretty sketchy I think because they are infested with people who constantly make dangerous jokes or even serious talk about murder and violence. The anti-antifa groups are often also just bros who want to drink monster energy drinks and chase the big cum and have no real reason to live but drinking and scrapping, but I don't see anyone here wasting their time like that. Obviously physical contact is not the issue but the intent of violent people is confused and even inhuman and nothing a Satanist is nor should strive to be like.

Yes your right and for more reasons than that. Its not just the fact that Satanist only work with the occult forces and would never endanger themselves, there family or friends, nor do such foolish things in Lucifer's name making it hard for his followers and other children. Such people are inelegant, weak, exactly what the enemies of Satan want to portray his children as...mere thugs. You would be doing there work for them, simply put, if you conformed to that. Maybe even make the father look at you directly with distaste....or the Gods who love you. What worse dishonor? He is the God of wisdom!
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 pm

It's obvious truth can't be forced. But can one use magic to wake up specific people, like spouses or family members? Is this possible or even moral?

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 am

ZmajEriksson wrote:It's obvious truth can't be forced. But can one use magic to wake up specific people, like spouses or family members? Is this possible or even moral?

Depends on the how. And yes, it's moral. It's moral to take the blindfold of the jews off from one's children and/or spouse. Yet you do not have to coerce them or enforce them to come over as a replacement for that blindfold.

One is more like cleaning the eyes of these people. I don't see how using magick to wake up someone to a literally proven jewish conspiracy over them and mankind is a nefarious magickal thing. It can be equating to just lifting a veil so someone can see.

If one believes that some of these people deserve some help, then give them that. It's not like they will become a super Satanist genius simply because of magick if their soul is fully alien to these beliefs. But it may help them to wake up and more effectively know what is going on. Which is always helpful.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:54 am

I've been thinking about this post all day now. I'm glad I choice to ignore vigilantism. I think it's just a
"Home Alone" fantasy where subconsciously it's a child against the world, but it's a cool cowboy dream world I'm sure feels good to the ego. I was talking to Satan about it and just kind of venting, and was taught empathy towards Satan is what counts on the matter like others said.

Another thing not to get opinionated but if the advice is any worthwhile try not to get too invested if it's someone who was abusive or annoying to you for example, because you don't want to feel like you're "giving and giving and giving" and getting nothing back trying to save their soul. Realistically you'll just end up hating the person and that will cause more problems. "Don't spread your energies too thin" I think it says somewhere.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Godmode wrote:I've been thinking about this post all day now. I'm glad I choice to ignore vigilantism. I think it's just a
"Home Alone" fantasy where subconsciously it's a child against the world, but it's a cool cowboy dream world I'm sure feels good to the ego. I was talking to Satan about it and just kind of venting, and was taught empathy towards Satan is what counts on the matter like others said.

Another thing not to get opinionated but if the advice is any worthwhile try not to get too invested if it's someone who was abusive or annoying to you for example, because you don't want to feel like you're "giving and giving and giving" and getting nothing back trying to save their soul. Realistically you'll just end up hating the person and that will cause more problems. "Don't spread your energies too thin" I think it says somewhere.

You don't align yourself alone against titanic forces, it just takes your energy then your life. That is what fantasies are for. Its not a matter of being weak or strong its just strategically bad. That dose not mean sit on your ass and do nothing, it just means act so that your actions have value. Its actually mathematics and singular collective individualistic principles patterns and forces. Satan would look down on you if you were willfully being a fool. Its not moralizing its being logical for maximum effect.

Vigilantism those people, more or less know on some level that when they take that path they agree to make themselves expendable chess pieces, and ultimately they very rarely effect anything at all. Sadly its only a subjective thrill and death. Creative suicide perhaps? Protest and such only waste time the negative opposition in numbers you get outweighs any awareness you might raise.

Its better in such cases to keep it to yourself or communicate in a semi-farce, manner that only communicates what you want to say to who you want to say it and gets rejected for its level of being ''out there'' by the collective of fruit apes, PC, Marxist commies, in other words. Drawing the alignment of like minded souls, Then workings esoterically to get what you want done. Acting in functional manner in other words.

Wearing mask and vandalizing parks, pitching hissy fits in other words like frustrated willowy chaps, is what these losers do. Its very silly. Cutting up rough. The only problem is for people that don't really believe in the occult on some level, and think magic is some how less real than slapping someone over the head with your penis ''metaphorically speaking''.

People that have not seen real proof, nor can they feel it whenever they like. Its just a matter of faith to them, so the thinking mind says: hey buddy, that's nice and all but you should do something real. The problem is the power is as real as raindrops, anyone else with ability uses it, and among the greater worlds its equated with being functional and not blind or handicapped, or maybe simple.

Doing all this pragmatically from the point of view of personal gain aside from relationships, is just making you complete and keeping you alive. The romance is lovely, I enjoy aesthetics but that is the bottom line. By becoming as a Advanced being you are just becoming normal. This is all artificial, ''seeming''environmental limits, its unnatural. Diseased. Its something done to people on some level. *nods grimly*

Good news is any sentient being can fix themselves ''nope being a thinking being is not enough, rpg programs can do that, hell tic,tac,toe from old vacuum tube computers can technically think'' If you want it bad enough, you can do it, but if you can contemplate or allow for your death under any circumstance...if the idea dose not just make you outright laugh, your not there yet, you don't understand or want it...and there are those that would like to help which is why we are here.

Hail Dragon father, Satan, Righful lord of the earth(s)!.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:03 am

Agree completely, very well worded. Hail Satan!
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN