about nibiru

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Post Reply
Bmwm3gtr
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:34 am

about nibiru

Post by Bmwm3gtr »

is nibiru real?
User avatar
Hs666
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Hs666 »

No.
Aquarius
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Aquarius »

It's some kind of new age meme I believe
I am reaching towards a green apple.
Impetigo1488
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:42 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Impetigo1488 »

Hs666 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:06 am
No.
I thought the Sumerian texts mentioned this planet we are referring to as Nibiru?
User avatar
Hs666
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Hs666 »

Impetigo1488 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:30 am
...
Despite "the Sumerian quote", the reality is that Nibiru does not exist.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 7642
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Henu the Great »

TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:40 pm
I was wondering about Nibiru as well because there's this website called the "Nibiruan council." And the person who made the site claims that Nibiru is real and that she is receiving things from the beings of Nibiru that is supposed to "help" humans advance according to her.
Here's the website:
https://nibiruancouncil.com/category/nibiru/

So if Nibiru isn't real, then who is she talking to? Are greys tricking her?
A new-age "counselor". New agers are known to work with grey aliens and others who are hostile or at best, neutral, to us.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: about nibiru

Post by Larissa666 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:20 pm
TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:40 pm
I was wondering about Nibiru as well because there's this website called the "Nibiruan council." And the person who made the site claims that Nibiru is real and that she is receiving things from the beings of Nibiru that is supposed to "help" humans advance according to her.
Here's the website:
https://nibiruancouncil.com/category/nibiru/

So if Nibiru isn't real, then who is she talking to? Are greys tricking her?
A new-age "counselor". New agers are known to work with grey aliens and others who are hostile or at best, neutral, to us.
I don't think anyone can call themselves "neutral" if they interfere in our matters here on this planet. They can only be neutral by observing from afar and observing only. As soon as they start meddling in any way, in my opinion they are not anymore neutral.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

Für deutsche Brüder und Schwestern - https://joyofsatan.de
Satanic Avenger 666
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:32 am

Re: about nibiru

Post by Satanic Avenger 666 »

Impetigo1488 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:30 am
I thought the Sumerian texts mentioned this planet we are referring to as Nibiru?
Sumerian texts use the name Nibiru, but it doesn't refer to a planet. The idea that Nibiru refers to a planet is just the jew Zecharia Sitchin's interpretation.
Satanic Avenger 666
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:32 am

Re: about nibiru

Post by Satanic Avenger 666 »

TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:40 pm
I was wondering about Nibiru as well because there's this website called the "Nibiruan council." And the person who made the site claims that Nibiru is real and that she is receiving things from the beings of Nibiru that is supposed to "help" humans advance according to her.
Here's the website:
https://nibiruancouncil.com/category/nibiru/

So if Nibiru isn't real, then who is she talking to? Are greys tricking her?
LOL, that site is full of usual New Age crap: compassion, 9D council, 5D timeline, starseeds and other very typical stuff found in most other New Age sites and books. Literally nothing new. It's the same beings behind this that communicate with the other New Agers, they only difference is now they claim they are from Nibiru.
User avatar
TruthSeekerXX
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:34 pm
Location: Uranus

Re: about nibiru

Post by TruthSeekerXX »

Starseeds are fake right? The maker of that Nibiru website belives herself to be a starseed
Do greys trick new age counselors into thinking that they are extraterrestrials in human bodies??

(Also how did my previous post get deleted on here)
User avatar
Hs666
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Hs666 »

TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:00 pm
Starseeds are fake right? The maker of that Nibiru website belives herself to be a starseed
Do greys trick new age counselors into thinking that they are extraterrestrials in human bodies??

(Also how did my previous post get deleted on here)
They Are always new age concepts. Erase everything. Study jos.
Satanic Avenger 666
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:32 am

Re: about nibiru

Post by Satanic Avenger 666 »

TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:00 pm
Starseeds are fake right? The maker of that Nibiru website belives herself to be a starseed
Do greys trick new age counselors into thinking that they are extraterrestrials in human bodies??
There are people who have lived on other planets (like Satan's planet in Orion) in their past lives, but nobody who is not a New Ager refers to them as "starseeds".
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 7642
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by Henu the Great »

Larissa666 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:46 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:20 pm
TruthSeekerXX wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:40 pm
I was wondering about Nibiru as well because there's this website called the "Nibiruan council." And the person who made the site claims that Nibiru is real and that she is receiving things from the beings of Nibiru that is supposed to "help" humans advance according to her.
Here's the website:
https://nibiruancouncil.com/category/nibiru/

So if Nibiru isn't real, then who is she talking to? Are greys tricking her?
A new-age "counselor". New agers are known to work with grey aliens and others who are hostile or at best, neutral, to us.
I don't think anyone can call themselves "neutral" if they interfere in our matters here on this planet. They can only be neutral by observing from afar and observing only. As soon as they start meddling in any way, in my opinion they are not anymore neutral.
Let's put it this way. There are those with indifferent attitudes toward our well-being and advancement. They would not care if we become Gods or self-destruct. So, in a sense, 'neutral'.
User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: about nibiru

Post by Larissa666 »

Henu the Great wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:30 pm
Larissa666 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:46 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:20 pm

A new-age "counselor". New agers are known to work with grey aliens and others who are hostile or at best, neutral, to us.
I don't think anyone can call themselves "neutral" if they interfere in our matters here on this planet. They can only be neutral by observing from afar and observing only. As soon as they start meddling in any way, in my opinion they are not anymore neutral.
Let's put it this way. There are those with indifferent attitudes toward our well-being and advancement. They would not care if we become Gods or self-destruct. So, in a sense, 'neutral'.
Oh I get what you mean, I was just saying that the moment they start interfering here, and talking to these new age group certainly counts as such, then IMO they stop being neutral. That's how I see it.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

Für deutsche Brüder und Schwestern - https://joyofsatan.de
User avatar
The Alchemist7 [JG]
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: about nibiru

Post by The Alchemist7 [JG] »

The question would be whether Nibiru was real? Currently it is considered a hypothetical planet that might have existed between Mars and Jupiter, or beyond Neptune according to different sources, which would have been destroyed by an advanced extra-terrestrial war and its destruction gave birth to the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

One thing that is clearly established is that the vast majority of the current scientific organizations, research institutions, universities etc. do not acknowledge the existence of extra-terrestrial life, therefore it won't acknowledge the possibility of this planet to have ever existed, and simply call it a "conspiracy theory" as always.

However if this planet did exist and if there was life on it (it wouldn't have been destroyed if there was no life in it I would think), and if this planet's remnants do form the asteroid belt, then I am quite the scientists wouldn't have an issue to discover living organisms on those asteroids even at cellular or very basic level, which might exist in very large numbers/quantities if this planet was habitable.

I don't know to tell yet that this planet did definitely exist or not, but what is sure is that the ancients had the answer to this question, and most of the current information existing about it mostly comes from the jew Zecharia Sitchin, who is renown for mistranslating and misinterpreting ancient Sumerian texts.
Post Reply