Chakra opening questions

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Ardgion

Chakra opening questions

Postby Ardgion » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:38 pm

I'm a bit confused about opening chakras. Should it only be done once? And I read that when we close chakras to get rid of harm or unwanted thoughts, that chakras open themselves up again after some time. So does that mean that they have always been opened? I'm a bit confused about that.

Stormblood

Re: Chakra opening questions

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Opening your chakras is the first step to reconnecting yourself with your soul and awaken it from the state of entropy the Jewish curses pushed it into. Having them open all the time allows you to advance spiritually and work toward your spiritual goals. It benefits all the areas of your life.

Opening chakra can happen fast or it can even take a few months. After doing the opening meditations, in fact, there are meditations to keep empowering them. If they are still blocked, these meditations will unlock them. They also keep refining the energies of the chakras and the element the chakras are associated to.

So, yes, they should remain open. You only close them when you expect trouble. Such as, when you walk into a church, you don't want to absorb the negative energies of the Xians around you nor the one evoked by priest and certainly not the ones of the lower angels present in many churches. So you close them to prevent drawing this negative energies, thus stopping it from negatively affecting your life. You do the same if some ghosts keep harassing you and you can't do your job. For example, in hospitals. Only if they bother you.

I hope this was clear enough.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:18 pm

Do it as many times as you need whenever you need. It's different for everybody, for some it could be harder and need to be done several times. For people who don't keep up with working on them every day, they can close and need to be reopened.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P I JUST ADDED MORE!

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:01 pm

Do the chakra openings as found on the JOS or the 40 day program once only.
It's basically activating them. You still have to keep working on them (via spinning and energy work).
The temporary closing them, it's another thing. it's for protection from negative energies. You just spin them when you are back home and it's done.

layton18000

Postby layton18000 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:21 pm

What are the most effective meditation to do after the opening? Rotation? Full chakra meditation? Single serpent meditation?

Thanks.
Salute o Satana,
O ribellione,
O forza vindice
De la ragione!
Sacri a te salgano
Gl'incensi e i vóti!
Hai vinto il Geova
De i sacerdoti.

Inno a Satana, Giosue Carducci

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:22 am

layton18000 wrote:What are the most effective meditation to do after the opening? Rotation? Full chakra meditation? Single serpent meditation?

Thanks.

the more steps of the Eight-fold path you combine, the most effective your spiritual practice is. So try combining pranayama, mantra, dhyana, yantra, bandha (as the full chakra meditations do). This way you already 5 out of 8 steps. The only missing ones are asana, maithuna and mudra.

You can use mudra during the meditations. The same mudras of the opening meditation work well. Alternatively, are the planetary mudras (4 of which are those you see in Merkaba. In order: Jupiter/crown, Saturn/root, Sun/solar plexus, Mercury/heart) or the pran mudra (which is the one you use during step 7-13 of the Merkaba meditation).

Maithuna is sexual activity. You can simply direct your sexual energy to your chakras and program it to empower them.

Asana are the physical movements and positions you see in kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, falun dafa, qi gong and other disciplines. If you already do both kundalini yoga and hatha yoga, you're set. Falun Dafa is also awesome but you can leave it out if you don't have the time.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html <--- these explains the meaning of each of the eight steps.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.