Book suggestions?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
fixme

Book suggestions?

Postby fixme » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Hi!
Here I want to ask about you all, what books you suggest for me to learn about magic, knowledge, ancient Gods, symbols, etc etc (everything that spiritual)?
I read files and all, but I need knowledge about everything but only authentic source.

I bought a book accidentaly that contains summon jew angels and jew characters. it was a mistake, but I am new at book reading actually, didn't knew what it's all about, lol...
Idk, maybe I'll sell it or something. It's a little handbook about some spells. but useless.
Yeah, reading is all about experience and all, but there is nothing bad about asking for more experienced readers that already know some good sources.

I don't know if I should read typical "dark" "left hand" books from some random sites. Yeah, they are experiences and all, and I want to live my experiences in the past about reading for myself, but first, I wanna asking some of you if there is some standards, some books that "everyone should" read in a first place who is dealing with magic or knowledge about life, ourself, our soul... etc.
I am just interested in good suggestions.

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Book suggestions?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:42 am

fixme wrote:----

This is extremely difficult to do if you're not aware enough. You're not going to find any books on the 'outside' that have any real exact information, most of any truths will be allegories and references, but nothing solid. Sometimes the opposite of the truth will be said as well and it's up to your interpretation to know what's being said behind the words in a book and how they are actually supposed to be meant.

What's important to know is to never take everything that is said as literal or 100% truth. There's a lot to work around considering how the enemy thoroughly prevents books of the truth being published or brought out to the public. Misinformation can be more dangerous than no information.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

No matter the odds, no matter the hardships, always persevere.

Ensure Your Survival RIGHT NOW

REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

Sabazios

Postby Sabazios » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 am

fixme wrote:Hi!
Here I want to ask about you all, what books you suggest for me to learn about magic, knowledge, ancient Gods, symbols, etc etc (everything that spiritual)?
I read files and all, but I need knowledge about everything but only authentic source.

I bought a book accidentaly that contains summon jew angels and jew characters. it was a mistake, but I am new at book reading actually, didn't knew what it's all about, lol...
Idk, maybe I'll sell it or something. It's a little handbook about some spells. but useless.
Yeah, reading is all about experience and all, but there is nothing bad about asking for more experienced readers that already know some good sources.

I don't know if I should read typical "dark" "left hand" books from some random sites. Yeah, they are experiences and all, and I want to live my experiences in the past about reading for myself, but first, I wanna asking some of you if there is some standards, some books that "everyone should" read in a first place who is dealing with magic or knowledge about life, ourself, our soul... etc.
I am just interested in good

Everything you want to know about what you ve mentioned above is here
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html
Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 am

Why don't you try the hundreds of pages of the websites inside http://www.Satanisgod.org

Instead of just whatever random garbage that any dummy chooses to put in a book to try to sell it and make money from. Most books you find will be completely worthless and nonsense. Few books have some very valuable information, but mixed together with some parts that are not accurate. So you have to already know what the truth is before you read the book, so you can filter out the garbage and only take the real information from it.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am

Mein kampf 8-)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

fixme

Postby fixme » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Why don't you try the hundreds of pages of the websites inside http://www.Satanisgod.org

Instead of just whatever random garbage that any dummy chooses to put in a book to try to sell it and make money from. Most books you find will be completely worthless and nonsense. Few books have some very valuable information, but mixed together with some parts that are not accurate. So you have to already know what the truth is before you read the book, so you can filter out the garbage and only take the real information from it.

maybe becaouse I feel like weird I only read someone other's collection of information from books.
Also the library is full of jew and nazi stuff and less about spirituality. It's weird.
Symbols file is the same since 6+years for example. Why we not improve every meditation and file with knowledge?
Informations are important for the news.

SouthernWhiteGentile

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm

fixme wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Why don't you try the hundreds of pages of the websites inside http://www.Satanisgod.org

maybe becaouse I feel like weird I only read someone other's collection of information from books.
Also the library is full of jew and nazi stuff and less about spirituality. It's weird.
Symbols file is the same since 6+years for example. Why we not improve every meditation and file with knowledge?

We’re not gonna hand everything to you on a silver platter and kiss your ass. All of the JoS material and sister sites contain what you are looking for. If you don’t like the “Jew and Nazi stuff” don’t read it.
An RTR a day keeps Juden away ᛟᛉᚫᛘᛇ

fixme

Postby fixme » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:24 am

I think the Satan's PDF Library is awesome.
So, well, thank you all.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:28 am

Every book that you think that isn't corrupted, but like Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf, you need to be able to divide the bullshit from the truth
Her name was Ebba

Young Faith

Postby Young Faith » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:35 pm

ahana666 wrote:Every book that you think that isn't corrupted, but like Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf, you need to be able to divide the bullshit from the truth

Dude what does your signature mean? What happened to that girl, if I may ask?
Self-empower yourself and destroy the enemy. That's why you're here. The Gods are with us.
Hail Satan!

flyby999

Postby flyby999 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:13 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
fixme wrote:

We’re not gonna hand everything to you on a silver platter and kiss your ass. All of the JoS material and sister sites contain what you are looking for. If you don’t like the “Jew and Nazi stuff” don’t read it.

fixme, read the joy of satan encyclopedia, it has tons of information on spirituality. however, its best u get educated on the juus and nazi stuff for you to have the proper few point on our situation. its not weird, its highly important that u get the fire lit under your ass to do more for mankinds future, your gods, the planet, and yourself.

every so often i watch the documentary hellstorm to really get myself riled up to incite myself into action.

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:31 am

Young Faith wrote:
ahana666 wrote:Every book that you think that isn't corrupted, but like Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf, you need to be able to divide the bullshit from the truth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stoc ... uck_attack
Her name was Ebba

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:44 am

Young Faith wrote:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/12/ ... -about-it/
Her name was Ebba