Military

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
User avatar
AlexElPM
Posts: 21
Location: Spain

Military

Postby AlexElPM » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Hello my fellow SS.

Do you think that join the military is a good idea? I was planning to do it.

I'm here asking just because the military is probably infected by the jewish epidemic, so ... maybe I can find another similar way. Another way that not implicates support the enemy, the one that you don't have to be loyal to a country, and ... you know.

Moreover, I was changing myself since three years. I feel so masculine, so competitive ... that why I'm asking this. I feel like a warrior, a soldier.

HAIL SATAN !!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4543

Re: Military

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:19 am

The first thing to look at is the country you are at, the chances of the Nation going to war, and the lifestyle that the military offers, all this in conjunction with your prospects and why you want to join the military.

I am personally very pro-military, but one would be reasonable to be hesitant to join now, in particular due to the enemy. Losing your life because of some jewish plot isn't worthwhile. It's not good to die for jews, despite of how much one may love their Nation, Nations are largely hijacked now.

It also all depends on which wing you are going, some wings are more dangerous than other wings.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

User avatar
Harry
Posts: 87
Contact:

Re: Military

Postby Harry » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:54 am

AlexElPM wrote:Hello my fellow SS.

Do you think that join the military is a good idea? I was planning to do it.

I'm here asking just because the military is probably infected by the jewish epidemic, so ... maybe I can find another similar way. Another way that not implicates support the enemy, the one that you don't have to be loyal to a country, and ... you know.

Moreover, I was changing myself since three years. I feel so masculine, so competitive ... that why I'm asking this. I feel like a warrior, a soldier.

HAIL SATAN !!!


Most militaries nowadays are used to subconsciously program the men to be real slaves like they turn the men to robots which are only exist to obey and do the the orders and to never ask questions and also make you get used to take a ton of abuse too.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2305
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Military

Postby Stormblood » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:55 am

Harry wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:Hello my fellow SS.

Do you think that join the military is a good idea? I was planning to do it.

I'm here asking just because the military is probably infected by the jewish epidemic, so ... maybe I can find another similar way. Another way that not implicates support the enemy, the one that you don't have to be loyal to a country, and ... you know.

Moreover, I was changing myself since three years. I feel so masculine, so competitive ... that why I'm asking this. I feel like a warrior, a soldier.

HAIL SATAN !!!


Most militaries nowadays are used to subconsciously program the men to be real slaves like they turn the men to robots which are only exist to obey and do the the orders and to never ask questions and also make you get used to take a ton of abuse too.


Let's not make unsupported statements here coming from flawed civilian perspectives about what the Army does without any actual experience of it. Most civilians do see militaries like. Most civilians are lazy and lack self-confidence, self-discipline, motivation and drive/purpose. Any attempts to teach little things that have a huge impact on one's life are usually seen as a drag, accompanied with constant snorting. Not to mention, many members of the military only apply those little things when they know they're going to be inspected for it.

These activities include but are not limited to:

making your bed in the morning
keeping your place clean, tidy and properly organised
Waking up early in the morning
Avoid lying or sitting on the bed outside of sleeping hours, as well as not leaning on walls
Hygiene - having a shower everyday, brushing teeth, being clean shaved or keeping your beard tidy
Eating properly
Keeping up your athletic prowess and building upon it
Studying and learning new skills to keep your mind order
Working doing your working hours, instead of taking a hundred breaks
Being completely focused on your task, instead of constanly spacing out
Being aware of your surroundings and adapting to changes
Being always prepared wherever you're going, which also means to bring everything you need in your backpack
Dressing appropriately
Keeping your equipment and possesions in optimal shape - which also extends to keeping clothes clean, tidy and in good repair (no tears, holes, stains)
Keeping your hair tidy regardless of the hairstyle


All things that improve your life quality and your lifestyle. Of course, these to the average modern subhuman appears like a drag.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Harry
Posts: 87
Contact:

Re: Military

Postby Harry » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Harry wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:Hello my fellow SS.

Do you think that join the military is a good idea? I was planning to do it.

I'm here asking just because the military is probably infected by the jewish epidemic, so ... maybe I can find another similar way. Another way that not implicates support the enemy, the one that you don't have to be loyal to a country, and ... you know.

Moreover, I was changing myself since three years. I feel so masculine, so competitive ... that why I'm asking this. I feel like a warrior, a soldier.

HAIL SATAN !!!


Most militaries nowadays are used to subconsciously program the men to be real slaves like they turn the men to robots which are only exist to obey and do the the orders and to never ask questions and also make you get used to take a ton of abuse too.


Let's not make unsupported statements here coming from flawed civilian perspectives about what the Army does without any actual experience of it. Most civilians do see militaries like. Most civilians are lazy and lack self-confidence, self-discipline, motivation and drive/purpose. Any attempts to teach little things that have a huge impact on one's life are usually seen as a drag, accompanied with constant snorting. Not to mention, many members of the military only apply those little things when they know they're going to be inspected for it.

These activities include but are not limited to:

making your bed in the morning
keeping your place clean, tidy and properly organised
Waking up early in the morning
Avoid lying or sitting on the bed outside of sleeping hours, as well as not leaning on walls
Hygiene - having a shower everyday, brushing teeth, being clean shaved or keeping your beard tidy
Eating properly
Keeping up your athletic prowess and building upon it
Studying and learning new skills to keep your mind order
Working doing your working hours, instead of taking a hundred breaks
Being completely focused on your task, instead of constanly spacing out
Being aware of your surroundings and adapting to changes
Being always prepared wherever you're going, which also means to bring everything you need in your backpack
Dressing appropriately
Keeping your equipment and possesions in optimal shape - which also extends to keeping clothes clean, tidy and in good repair (no tears, holes, stains)
Keeping your hair tidy regardless of the hairstyle


All things that improve your life quality and your lifestyle. Of course, these to the average modern subhuman appears like a drag.


I’m was writing about the Egyptian military :D

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Military

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:40 am

He is correct in his judgement. The military is an extension of the Christian paradigm the Kings just wanted mindless order followers to fight their wars and police the population. The structure of the military psychologically has been the same into this time as well. It used to be most people avoided the military forces because they knew this. The military is run on a cult like program to reprogram people into mindless drones. It goes hand in hand with Christian programming. The western worlds public education system is the Prussian system which was developed to turn the population into drones to worship the Christian monarch and church state and be battle drones for them. Look at how mind fucked the population has been for generations for this conditioning. America was smarter when most people were self educated or home schooled. Its about turning off the right side of the brain.


Stormblood wrote:Let's not make unsupported statements here coming from flawed civilian perspectives about what the Army does without any actual experience of it.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2305
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Military

Postby Stormblood » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:38 pm

I actually do have some degree of personal military experience and I do know many people in my national military and in other militaries. None of them acts like mindless drones and neither do I. Another thing that is taught is personal responsibility, how your actions affect other people and how you need to be in control of them, and to polish yourself to minimise the risk of making mistakes that could affect other people's lives negatively.

Of course there are also negative things. It's not all pretty and golden. Some people might experience hazing, depending on who their drill instructors and superiors are. Both the negative and the positive aspects vary in degree depending on the unit and the country one is part of. Not to mention that christardanity can make for an issue, as many soldiers are devoted. Definitely, the US military is one of the ones to avoid, especially because of the possibility of being deployed to die due to enemy schemes, such as in Somalia, Middle East or in other places. The Russian military and all Commie and Islamic militaries are always a no-go.

In Europe, most militaries are mostly safe, if we exclude the French Foreign Legion and the UK.

HP Mageson666 wrote:He is correct in his judgement. The military is an extension of the Christian paradigm the Kings just wanted mindless order followers to fight their wars and police the population. The structure of the military psychologically has been the same into this time as well. It used to be most people avoided the military forces because they knew this. The military is run on a cult like program to reprogram people into mindless drones. It goes hand in hand with Christian programming. The western worlds public education system is the Prussian system which was developed to turn the population into drones to worship the Christian monarch and church state and be battle drones for them. Look at how mind fucked the population has been for generations for this conditioning. America was smarter when most people were self educated or home schooled. Its about turning off the right side of the brain.


Stormblood wrote:Let's not make unsupported statements here coming from flawed civilian perspectives about what the Army does without any actual experience of it.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2736
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Military

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 am

Sounds like Italian military might be alright, but the things you're describing are different from American military. American military really is about psychologically and physically breaking people down until they are too exhausted to have any more thoughts or ideas of their own.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2305
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Military

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:07 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Sounds like Italian military might be alright, but the things you're describing are different from American military. American military really is about psychologically and physically breaking people down until they are too exhausted to have any more thoughts or ideas of their own.


It depends on the unit. I know American military personnel that is "normal". But I think that's a minority in the American military, unless you have a desk job, that is. You probably wrote this before my other comment was published. I stated the American military in general is to avoid.

Also, I never stated what military I am or was part of. In Europe, there's more than a military that allows other EU natives + Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Military

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:18 am

The European military is where this structure comes from. General Von Ludendorff and General Von Hindenburg both realized the problem of this and this was a reason Germany was having so many problems in the First War they created the Strom trooper forces based on the exact opposite methodology and this won them the physical war during the Ludendorff offensive. However they lost because the Jews sabotaged the German war effort.

The situation is simple just by understanding how programming of the mind works and the methodology of the military and its purpose this becomes obvious. If one is within the environment and can not detect this or is willfully ignorant of such.... That does not change such.

The lie is its somehow your national army. Its not, when has an army been used in Imperial European history to actually serve the defense of the people in an actual defensive war? Its not your army unless they take orders from you. The military takes orders and the orders come from the ruling class who have their own agenda. If it was your army they would be on the streets deporting all the invaders not putting a gun in the back of the people to keep you from acting the EU ruling class is who the armies serve. The civil war in America between the American revolutionaries and British Empire was an example of an actual national communities army vs the Imperial military forces that were sent to oppress American's for Jewish bankers and disband the national army of America.

The EU sent the French army into Paris to put the barrel of a gun towards the Yellow Vests and they are there right now doing such. What happens if more harsher orders come down from the EU ruling class. The EU ruling class made sure the European citizens are totally disarmed for a reason. They know who the military serves and its not you. The French military was also sent into to destroy Libya for big Jew.

Hitler also knew he couldn't trust the military power structure and created the SS to protect the actual German community and the National Socialist revolution that arose against the establishment to protect the German People.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2305
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Military

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Another thing I want to add is that people enlisting or going for cadetships shouldn't have high expectations whatsoever. A reality check is needed. The military offers almost all the same jobs a civilian can have nowadays. It's not just infantry, cavalry and artillery. It's also cooking, cleaning duties, desk jobs in administrative offices, interpreting, translating and many, many others. Most people enlisting won't have an operational jobs. To have an operational job many times it's not even enough to have an average or higher fitness level and other occupational scores. In the end, it's the personnel office that decides where to station you. Some country allow to choose certain occupational fields such as medicine, paratroopers, mountain warfare, amphibious units, SFs, SOFs and others, depending on the country but there are pre-joining tests to pass always.


Most people nowadays join either to have a permanent job position or to have money to pay for their tertiary education. In some countries, physical and mental requirements to join are becoming ridicolously low. Some are prioritising low age over actual mental and physical capability, ending up enlisting really immature people (such as hypocrites, superficial people, alcoholics, smokers, drugtards, and other health or psychological impairments) that aren't fit for life, let alone for military service or elite units. A soldier/seaman/airman should be the epytome of health, maturity, physical condition and mental prowess, not a retarded ape who can't even make healthy life choices. And the kikes are, of course, behind this steady lowering of standards in all areas that matter. As usual, they cause the problem, then propose the solution. They control everything at every level on every side. The reality is this. It's very different from 20 and more years ago, and even more different than ancient times.


It's not a good reality to be in for an SS but if you have military aptitude or your chart has good indicators of a military career, one should not let the opportunity slip. This is my opinion. What one can do is trying and getting into the upper echelons, if they have the aptitude for leadership and a strategic mind, and slowly but steadily trying to change things for the better, under divine guidance. Otherwise, we'll never go back to SS standards but we'll only keep sinking. It seems in some militaries it's no longer viable to first gain experience and qualifications, and then rise through the rank, as the enemy will do anything to stop you in your tracks.


One more thing. If someone expects military training to provide any actually degree of physical excellence, forget about it. The only thing the military builds, especially during basic, is stamina, endurance, durability and resistance to ever-growing stress levels. If you want to build yourself physically for strength, speed, coordination, agility, balance, flexibility, the military is never going to give you that, as they will overwork your body to the body during training stages. If your level is higher than other recruits, then they're just going to make it harder for you. The physique is built during leisure time and outside of training stages, when you are in the military. Some people during said training stages even experience regression of their physical capabilities,which are due to stress, fatigue and overtraining.


My ultimate advice is to hold a ritual to Satan and your Guardian Demon and ask if you really should be going there or if there's something different for you do. Find the place that's most suitable for you to overthrow the judaic system, even if you have to suffer for a while to make it happen.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 816

Re: Military

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Are you Spanish? the Spanish army is one of the worst with respect to pushing xianity, you just have to watch the parades of the Spanish Legion to see how they push xianity and jewsus to the nauseam.
Also in the jury of the flag the soldiers make them swear allegiance to their homeland with a jewish bible and swear allegiance to the "king of Spain" that he is only a cryptojew.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests