GERMANY EXISTS TO ENSURE THE EXISTENCE OF ISRAEL

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal
Other Individual Long-term Members

http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
AncientShadow666

Re: GERMANY EXISTS TO ENSURE THE EXISTENCE OF ISRAEL

Post by AncientShadow666 »

i mean the sad thing is, i know many people but ive NEVER met anyone who would vote for CDU...something fishy there...
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...
Quietlysings

Post by Quietlysings »

I just love how majikly more powerful the serpent of Satan is. These jews think they can fire their filthy torah readings. The jewish tree of life, Is getting concentrated viniger dumped on it. Astral fucking viniger. The jews are going to fucking be annailated. I dont know why they all just dont get on spaceships and flee, I fucking hate jews. Burn blue fire burn!!!! HAIL SATAN!!!
:mrgreen:
SS322

Post by SS322 »

Macht ihr die RtRs auf Deutsch? Ich habe nämlich eigene Übersetzungen für die RtRs gemacht weil ich sie in meiner Muttersprache kraftvoller finde als auf Englisch. Die Übersetzungen in Satans Bücherei sind ja ziemlich schlecht und auf Niveau vom Google-Übersetzer. Vielleicht finde ich demnächst einmal Zeit sie abzutippen und zu posten, habe die Übersetzung nämlich nur im Kopf. Grundsätzlich finde ich es etwas komisch, dass es noch keine Joy of Satan Gruppe auf Deutsch gibt, immerhin ist es eine der am weitesten gesprochen Sprachen in Europa. Vielleicht hat bisher kein deutscher die Zeit gehabt, hier den Moderator zu spielen.

Heil Satanas!

Translation for English speakers:

"Are you doing the RtRs in German? I made some translations of the RtRs because I find them more powerful in my native language than in English. After all the translations in Satan's Library are pretty bad and on Google translator niveau. Maybe I will find the time soon to type and post them, because right now I only have the translations in my head. Generally I find it strange that there is no German Joy of Satan group yet, as German is one of the most widely spoken languages in Europe. Maybe no German had the time yet to become a moderator on here."
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#