Meditation

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Jake Carlson
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Don Danko (Mageson666)
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal

http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
RosieJohnson

Meditation

Postby RosieJohnson » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:58 am

Hello i am new i dedicated myself to satan last night and I tried to summon a demon but nothing happened :(
Is it because I don't meditate? I'm confused by the meditation links on JOS...
What do I need to do?
I feel sad i really want help from demons

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Meditation

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Your psychic senses are not yet opened enough for you to use yet. Work on the Clairaudience and Clairvoyance these will help you hear and see better. You can find the meditations for both of these. Also open your chakras, you can do the Tuning Chakras Through Vibration page says how to use those mantras to open your chakras. Think of if you haven't moved your arm in years how weak it would be, this is what your psychic senses are like.

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:44 pm

RosieJohnson wrote:Hello i am new i dedicated myself to satan last night and I tried to summon a demon but nothing happened :(
What do I need to do?

well they are not physically here if your third eye /astral senses are not open enouth you won´t see or hear them.
The gods/demons live in the oriont galaxy on a planet named Duat. They can astral project to earth.
This is summoning a demon.

but if you fokus on there sigil and speak or think what you want to say they will hear you.
what ever you want offer something in return like doing more final rtrs (return tora rituals).

for your answer what to do I would recommend the following steps in that order:

you could start with the 40 days meditation program.
After that you can do a dayly shedule like :

AC Aura cleaning
CS Chakra spin
AOP Aura of protection
Void Meditation
Final RTR
Returning Curses 1 und 2
Hatha Joga
Kundalini Joga
Working on Chakras --->

There is also a 6 month spiritual warfare pdf but first above ;)

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
GG = OO = ∞

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 pm

RosieJohnson wrote:Hello i am new i dedicated myself to satan last night and I tried to summon a demon but nothing happened :(
What do I need to do?

and if this your real name change your acc name or create a new one. the enemy can use this to curse you.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
GG = OO = ∞

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:40 pm

The Demons arent wish granting genies, they won't just come to you just because you call for them, we are fighting a war and they are physical beings who are very busy. You gotta start meditating and open yourself up psychically if you want to hear them, start with the 40 days program(use the search bar to find it). If you're sad then work to overcome your problems, don't just drop your burdens on the Gods expecting them to solve it, that's parassitic.
Good luck.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

RosieJohnson

Postby RosieJohnson » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:10 am

So where do i start can someone give me a link?
Does sugar harm the pineal gland?
Should I quit sugar

RosieJohnson

Postby RosieJohnson » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 am

I was only sad as i wanted to speak to ademon and nothing happened...
Btw are elves real? Fairies?

RosieJohnson

Postby RosieJohnson » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:00 am

I meant that i feel sad as i wanted to hear from demons thats why i feel sad...
I am doing step 1 and 2
Third eye and sixth chakra but i only feel a bit lightheaded i dont feel bliss from sixth chakra yet....
Is that because its only day 1?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 am

RosieJohnson wrote:I meant that i feel sad as i wanted to hear from demons thats why i feel sad...
I am doing step 1 and 2
Third eye and sixth chakra but i only feel a bit lightheaded i dont feel bliss from sixth chakra yet....

This is a lifelong path, just because you don’t feel the full effects on day 1 doesent mean it’s not working :p
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:33 am

RosieJohnson wrote:I meant that i feel sad as i wanted to hear from demons thats why i feel sad...
I am doing step 1 and 2

It can take anywhere from months to years to start feeling effects. But I will tell you one thing for sure, it works.
Working on an important project...