Would multiplying the vibrations in a sun square increase intensity?

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Don Danko (Mageson666)
High Priest Jake Carlson
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Brdredr

Would multiplying the vibrations in a sun square increase intensity?

Postby Brdredr » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 am

If it works that way for runes, would it work that way for Sun Squares as well?
==Check out my Soundcloud Here==

https://soundcloud.com/wolfsschanze-music

Brdredr

Re: Would multiplying the vibrations in a sun square increase intensity?

Postby Brdredr » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 am

I meant to post this thread in Joy Of Satan 666, not the newsletter. That's my bad.
==Check out my Soundcloud Here==

https://soundcloud.com/wolfsschanze-music

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 am

No, all squares have specific numbers that cannot be changed, if you just vibrate one time less or more your square is screwed.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:46 am

You could just repeat the square at the correct Astrological time, if you want or need to.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

VoiceofEnki

Postby VoiceofEnki » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 am

As aquarius has said, you cannot change the numbers in the magical squares, the numbers are very specific, they might look random, however the sum of each colum is exactly the same (both horizontally and vertically).

Changing a single number messes up the square in it's entirety. Even just switching two numbers completely destroys the square as the energies are not alligned perfectly.

The sum of the total square is the number associated with the planet the square represents, which is associated with it's higher dimensional energy and meaning.

I don't know all the specifics behind it though as it is a deep topic that requires quite a bit of research to fully understand, but you absolutely cannot change or increase any of the numbers. The magical squares are a completely different thing than the Runes, with energy a lot more precise and focussed so long as it is done right and no mistakes are made.

If you're afraid you'll mess up the square when starting a planetary working, you can opt to simply use the planetary square mantra and vibrate it for a set amount of reps daily, like say 88 or 108, or a number that fits best for the working you are planning to do.

The planetary mantra's hold power on their own as well, so this method works fine if you have trouble finishing a square correctly. There is little more frustrating in meditation than messing up a Mercury square on the second to last day and ruining it.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Can you do the square in 1 day? Will it give you an effect, even if it's not the full potential?

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:23 pm

ss666 wrote:Can you do the square in 1 day? Will it give you an effect, even if it's not the full potential?

no, square is exactly what it seems to be: you HAVE TO DO IT as it is said, you CANNOT CHANGE IT

square is serious work with numbers, you cannot change it the way you want it to be changed, that is why it is a square, you have to do do that many mantras as it is said to be done on that day aswell as that many days how much the square requires...if you just change one number or vibrate one mantra 1 time more or less it is over, you can start again, or if you forgett a day the same thing, square is serious and requires discipline aswell as the concentration so that you do the numbers as required... make something that will help you count, i usually use cards, or you can even use rosary if you have one, or anything basicly that will help you count so that you DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE and DO NOT WASTE A TIME... i would be angry if i would fuck it up on the last day :lol: :lol: :lol:
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

ss666

Postby ss666 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:35 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:Can you do the square in 1 day? Will it give you an effect, even if it's not the full potential?

no, square is exactly what it seems to be: you HAVE TO DO IT as it is said, you CANNOT CHANGE IT

square is serious work with numbers, you cannot change it the way you want it to be changed, that is why it is a square, you have to do do that many mantras as it is said to be done on that day aswell as that many days how much the square requires...if you just change one number or vibrate one mantra 1 time more or less it is over, you can start again, or if you forgett a day the same thing, square is serious and requires discipline aswell as the concentration so that you do the numbers as required... make something that will help you count, i usually use cards, or you can even use rosary if you have one, or anything basicly that will help you count so that you DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE and DO NOT WASTE A TIME... i would be angry if i would fuck it up on the last day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for the answer! My discipline is bad so I sometimes forget and skip a day, though I can do the exact number each day because I use a paper and make a mark each vibration. I'll stick with the lower squares for now :D

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:47 pm

ss666 wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

Thank you for the answer! My discipline is bad so I sometimes forget and skip a day, though I can do the exact number each day because I use a paper and make a mark each vibration. I'll stick with the lower squares for now :D

just make a plan, i write a journal for each day what meditations i already did, then in another journal i just write the full current programms im doing and i always check it before meditation to see what to do in the mornings, which in the evenings and sometimes i even have some which i do "daily" like at any time OR because they are time depended like for example if i do some works for 6th chakra i try to do it in the moon hours if that is possible, and i also have one journal for the rune workings since i do lots of workings with the runes aswell as my own researches and experiments so i keep these seperate... but yeah once you have more to do then just write it all down and check it every day so you will never forgett it... even the things you wish to do as soon as you can or things that you will start soon enough, write them somewhere down so that you dont forgett the day when you can start some workings etc.... just keep writing and then you dont need to think when to do what, when you can just open your journal and read it all :D this is at least how i do it, i know that i can only get disciplined if i write my shit down otherwise im just gonna play lazy... i have to organize or i wont do anything :lol:
releasing their victory sound
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:26 pm

@AncientShadow666

Thank you for the suggestions. Writing a journal is good, but the drawback is that someone can catch you, so you need to write at least with a Caesar cipher (preferably without vowels to avoid a bit the frequency distribution attack), which is a pain. For very complex projects I use Trello to track the progress. But I guess you're right you do need to track your progress for optimal results!

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:43 pm

Raising ur energy before square like with satanas or raum can amplify the square raum meditation is very good as it is a primer and empowers the entire soul

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 am

BoRn of fire wrote:Raising ur energy before square like with satanas or raum can amplify the square raum meditation is very good as it is a primer and empowers the entire soul

Mh, no. A simple Raum doesn't empower the entire soul. It empowers what you are focusing it on, whether a particular chakra or the aura. The Raum meditation is what empowers the entire soul. Follows the link to the Raum meditation: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm

As a side note, please try to set up sentences in the correct fashion. *calls other Grammar Nazis such as Lydia and FancyMancy*
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Stormblood wrote:. *calls other Grammar Nazis such as Lydia and FancyMancy*

Lol, I am not longer a Grammar Nazi though. I hung up that hat after I had to have an email conversation from a tablet, it just took too long to constantly press the extra keys (shift, etc) with only one finger. And then I realized there are probably people here typing from their phones or tablets as well, and after multiple posts over years they probably just gave up. To be honest I would as well.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:17 am

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:. *calls other Grammar Nazis such as Lydia and FancyMancy*

Lol, I am not longer a Grammar Nazi though. I hung up that hat after I had to have an email conversation from a tablet, it just took too long to constantly press the extra keys (shift, etc) with only one finger. And then I realized there are probably people here typing from their phones or tablets as well, and after multiple posts over years they probably just gave up. To be honest I would as well.

Sounds like a nightmare.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Stormblood wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:Raising ur energy before square like with satanas or raum can amplify the square raum meditation is very good as it is a primer and empowers the entire soul

Mh, no. A simple Raum doesn't empower the entire soul. It empowers what you are focusing it on, whether a particular chakra or the aura. The Raum meditation is what empowers the entire soul. Follows the link to the Raum meditation: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm

As a side note, please try to set up sentences in the correct fashion. *calls other Grammar Nazis such as Lydia and FancyMancy*
lol gosh u such a moron

donsay2012

Postby donsay2012 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 am

And please have any one use the sun square for their advantage, and please how did it go.
Sometimes it fills a bit easy like taking a megaphone ,to tell the world what SATAN is truly is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: