Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Art cover idea for the forums

Shadowcat

I have actually been thinking of this for some time now. Many SS have avatars or names of animals in their usernames. They may identify with certain animals for one reason or another, or for the sake of these being close to one of the Gods they feel an affinity towards. I do not know all of yours, as a lot of your names and avatars do not have them also. But I was thinking of making an artwork cover for the forums of all of these animals representing our SS in an epic Satanic theme. I can give the hand drawn version as well as someone also rendering a refined digital copy if they would like and have the time. Sapphiredragon I know you are great with this :) It could even say something like " welcome to the forums"

Would you guys like it if we made this? If you have not made it known in some way post your animal avatar here or the one you feel closest to for whatever reason. Mine for example, Tabbys, Jrvans, HP's, and Lyda's are pretty obvious I think.

This is a very very good idea.
I also been thinking of that we should make some interesting background for the JoS sites, after seeing an idk what language Satanist site with a beautiful backgrounds. (the site was in someones bio)
The buttons had some designe too and overall it looked very good.

[It's a bit offtopic, but I was thinking about some concept like that wouldn't be it a good idea, that if you enter the JoS main, a pop-up says that "are you new?" or something and if you click on yes, it takes you to a page where there is 10 or some very good written articles with proofes, about Satanism, the JoS and ect...]

You're exceptionally talented at drawing, so I look forward to this! :D

In case you haven't noticed, there are crows in my avatar. I'm very fond of them, and I have had great experiences with them some of which I perceived as signs from Father Satan.

BlackOnyx8 said:
You're exceptionally talented at drawing, so I look forward to this! :D

In case you haven't noticed, there are crows in my avatar. I'm very fond of them, and I have had great experiences with them some of which I perceived as signs from Father Satan.

For you the crow then :D!

c'mon yall name your critter :lol:

This is an awesome idea!

I've personally always been drawn to horses and cats. They hold a special place in my heart.

Perhaps I'll learn how to be a good horse woman, like work in the stables near horses or even end up living to where I own a horse stable of my own, I'm unsure yet.

But yeah, horses and cats!
However, I've been drawing horses for as long as I can remember.. The first ever drawing that I remember creating was of a dragon, then I moved to drawing horses, haha. Cats came much later. Perhaps I'll draw a cat in honor of Lady Bastet and share it on here. I'll think about it.

Lightning-Wings said:
This is an awesome idea!

I've personally always been drawn to horses and cats. They hold a special place in my heart.

Perhaps I'll learn how to be a good horse woman, like work in the stables near horses or even end up living to where I own a horse stable of my own, I'm unsure yet.

But yeah, horses and cats!
However, I've been drawing horses for as long as I can remember.. The first ever drawing that I remember creating was of a dragon, then I moved to drawing horses, haha. Cats came much later. Perhaps I'll draw a cat in honor of Lady Bastet and share it on here. I'll think about it.

I forgot to add that lions hold a special place in my heart as well! They're so fascinating!!

Shadowcat said:

I don't know If I matter, but if I had to choose an animal it would be a panda. ILOVEPANDAS.
I don't know if I have some fancy connection with them, I don't thinks so but I love them.

AFODO said:
Shadowcat said:

I don't know If I matter, but if I had to choose an animal it would be a panda. ILOVEPANDAS.
I don't know if I have some fancy connection with them, I don't thinks so but I love them.

First you are apologizing for making a superb thread. And now you are questioning whether you matter or not.
C'mon here.

xlnt said:
First you are apologizing for making a superb thread. And now you are questioning whether you matter or not.
C'mon here.

Because Im relatively new on the forums, so..
It's not like Im planning to leave, but the people he/she mentioned, have been here for ages and did a lot for the community.

AFODO said:
xlnt said:
C'mon here.

Because Im relatively new on the forums, so..
It's not like Im planning to leave, but the people he/she mentioned, have been here for ages and did a lot for the community.

Well I think all of us true SS here matters. You have already proven to be one with all the good posts here.
Looking forward to see more of those.

Don't have any animal avatar myself though. I'm a human wanting to see good artwork; like the one's you already contributed with here, and later on apologized for (!).

xlnt said:
Well I think all of us true SS here matters. You have already proven to be one with all the good posts here.

Don't have any animal avatar myself though. I'm a human wanting to see good artwork; like the one's you already contributed with here, and later on apologized for (!).

Thank you, I appriciate it!
Please don't talk about the AI art :lol: :lol:
I mostly answers questions here, so if I am apriciateable because of something, thats why.

AFODO said:
xlnt said:

I mostly answers questions here, so if I am apriciateable because of something, thats why.

Why not talk about the AI art? The ones you posted were good quality ones all of them.
It is off course more interesting to look at human made paintings from real SS here, but I think you misinterpreted me when I pointed that out earlier. AI creativity may not be human creativity (well indirectly it is since humans created AI), but nevertheless it's creativity.
I'm all for it, and think the initiative to make a thread about it was really good.

AFODO said:
xlnt said:

Yes I mentioned people who are known to me and have done alot. I am also including any other SS that can give me their idea of their animal. This is for everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back