Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1611: Absoluite Schizo rambling

AskSatanOperator

preface please don't make fun of me just take this as (possibly bull-ievable) creative writing

Karelya, Russia, is the only place on Earth where Shungite is found.
Shunga village could be the precise location where Satan physically crashed/descended/landed/floated down onto Earth.
His electric blue aura, burning like a silent furnace, along with an incomprehensible amount of force from his body and aura collided with the Earth's crust and penetrated deep, deep all the way to Patala Loka.

"Hey."

This cooled the Earth's crust into Shungite, the real Kryptonite of creation.
No malice can withstand the self-purifying void of this material.

I imagine that the surface of the Earth was absolutely swarming across every continent with unimaginably horrific, malefic entities in fully revealed physical form.
Like monsters, titans, krakens, cyclopes, Starcraft style overmind shit... all of it you could imagine was there on Earth just existing as forms of hate and suffering would if they could take bodies.

His solution was to create the first white, known to China as Fu XI, and to make him incredibly powerful.
Fu Xi had Arctic white skin.
Satan made the first white so white that his creation would always stand apart.
So the white race could actually never possibly go anywhere.

Fu Xi never got cold and he loved to walk lightly over snow.

He was basically the reason jews ever came here.
He didn't know about curses and bindings, he didn't want to.
jews don't give a fuck, don't care and never play fair or according to any supposedly agreed on rules

never forgive jews for all the curses heaped on the soul of Fu Xi life after life for so long
they should be absolutely nauseous with the guilt of their unprovoked aggression toward this totally innocent soul who did nothing but allow Satan to create him.

you can forgive them for this, in your soul or your heart, if it absolves your fear of sin for destroying them
but destroying them is what they've forced on us and why Satan gave us the FRTR

thank you for reading my Tedx talk

A Shungite orb held in the right hand (left hand for women) on top of the other hand (mudra of Zazen inner contemplation/meditation)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shungite

I will not make fun of it, but I will question the purpose of posting it here, as this service is for asking important questions about things you don't feel comfortable asking with using your normal account, not posting random rambling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back