Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1628: How long should I meditate and at what intensity?

Anyone can perform magick, regardless of their level of advancement. How long and at what intensity depends on you alone. Just don't take it to extremes where you burn yourself out, as that is dangerous. You will know where your limits are; gently push them and expand them over time.

Powerofjustice said:
Anyone can perform magick, regardless of their level of advancement. How long and at what intensity depends on you alone. Just don't take it to extremes where you burn yourself out, as that is dangerous. You will know where your limits are; gently push them and expand them over time.
Doesn't the success of the work depend on the level of chi in the soul?
It is not necessary to meditate for the work to have the expected effect.
Because many times some works go wrong due to lack of power, and I don't know if a Christian who has never done anything spiritual in his life, who doesn't even go to an academy, can use a Rune.

AskSatanOperator said:
Doesn't the success of the work depend on the level of chi in the soul?

I wouldn't say "success of the work" more like "how effective it is". Literally anyone can vibrate a rune, raise, programme, and direct the energy. All one needs is to understand the laws behind magick. There is no way to gauge how much energy a working will take to complete its goal, and there is no way for a normal person to know when they are "ready" to perform it. 

Remember when you were starting out and had to open your chakras? Likely, you had never vibrated a rune or a mantra before then, yet you did it (I hope at least). The effectiveness increases with increased focus, experience, strength, and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back