Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1627: The Warrior?

AskSatanOperator

I have no sword or combat training, yet I am proficient in their use. I dance in harmony with the blade, as if it were my art. And of course, I have always been interested in and predisposed to all things martial for as long as I can remember. In my birth chart, many of my star positions mention the trait of warriorism. I wonder if I was a real warrior in my previous lives?

It can be noted that if someone has some talent "out of nowhere" then such a person must have acquired skills in previous incarnations.

I, too, love such themes and this can also be seen in my astrological chart. Sometimes I wish I had been born a man, because I could have been a soldier or a knight during any wars.

MiniMe3388 said:
It can be noted that if someone has some talent "out of nowhere" then such a person must have acquired skills in previous incarnations.

I, too, love such themes and this can also be seen in my astrological chart. Sometimes I wish I had been born a man, because I could have been a soldier or a knight during any wars.

Bear with me for a few sentences.

In old martial arts, you have to spend a long time learning to move a new way...
they kept it secret because it gave you a big advantage and martial arts was the only possible way to prepare for violence
so if you knew good shit you kept in in the crew/family/village

these days, there's very little secrets left to let out... some do but not really.

Women have a true advantage in martial art because of a physically lower center of gravity.
If Neijia/Internal martial arts returns in a big way I hope I will get to keep a pistol so I don't have to duel any trained women.

Xing Yi is a good one
I like Bagua a lot
The third Chinese "old martial" art is Taiji

:mrgreen:

MiniMe3388 said:
Asurya said:
Xing Yi is a good one
I like Bagua a lot

I hope these martial arts are good for small people like me :lol:

what kind of weapons you use in Dynasty Warriors?
I love Jian a loooot !

Asurya said:
MiniMe3388 said:
Asurya said:
Xing Yi is a good one
I like Bagua a lot

I hope these martial arts are good for small people like me :lol:

what kind of weapons you use in Dynasty Warriors?
I love Jian a loooot !

By saying Dynasty Warriors do you mean the game?
I haven't had a chance to play it.

I recommend the game Ghost of Tsushima. It has a lot of satanic themes and is mainly about samurais. You can see a gif of the main character in my signature.

MiniMe3388 said:
Sometimes I wish I had been born a man, because I could have been a soldier or a knight during any wars.
Why? You are perfect like this to become a warrior.

It is something that starts with yourself.

However you might consider Andras' Power Ritual for your goals.

It is very useful in countless ways and can teach you a lot.

MiniMe3388 said:

Do NOT undervalue yourself simply because you are a woman.... I understand ur reasoning
But there are great women and goddesses who can do some powerful moves that even men can't

I love Marchosias, she was one of my first GD, she has a profound way of fighting/arguing skills that i still marvel up to today.... If you want to do the kung fu/warrior moves i recommended you ask Marchosias
Trust me you will be marveled

Dont also forget about Lady Astarte.... Who was Athena in the greek mythology (correct me)

Thank you for your comments :D

Apollo13 said:
Dont also forget about Lady Astarte.... Who was Athena in the greek mythology (correct me)

Lady Astarte in Greek mythology is Aphrodite/Artemis/Demeter.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html

MiniMe3388 said:

Thank you for your comments :D

Apollo13 said:

Lady Astarte in Greek mythology is Aphrodite/Artemis/Demeter.
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AstarteHC.html

Athena is the goddess Morax also known in Egypt as Maat.

Wotanwarrior said:
Athena is the goddess Morax also known in Egypt as Maat.

I think they are different Goddesses.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Egon said:
Is Goddess Nemesis a separate being of her own or is she an aspect of Athena? Meaning her karmic justice?

Nemesis is very mysterious as she is a form of the "incarnated" aspect of justice. We are talking about another Goddess here, not Athena. Although, Athena oftentimes can act together with Nemesis.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hypatia666 said:
Hello, thanks for this information. :D

Regarding the number 7, the Goddess Nemesis... Is it the Goddess Maat or is it just a concept for justice? I am associating these numbers to the houses in my birth chart and the planets that I have there.

Hello Sister, yes, that is Goddess Maat. A lot of Gods that have been "under the radar", are extremely important. The symbolism here is that of the concept of justice incarnated.

My personal opinion is there is high a possibility the goddess ''MORAX aka FORAII, FORFAX, MARAX; Egyptian Goddess MAAT'' is also Irish Macha ''Machayken Nemain'', one of the 3 sister goddesses that makes Morrigan (with Athena being another sister) and Welsh Rhiannon but I didn't throughly look into Rhiannon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back