Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1626: Question about natal chart

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I wanted to ask you all a question to finally understand this, as it has me confused for so many years now...

So I have Scorpio in my 10th House, and a few fixed stars that show I can come before the public, am popular with the masses, can have powerful position in the government, know politics, yet I attract dangerous enemies and can die a violent death.

Knowing this, I am unsure if this really ties in with me. I only finished high school (barely), never found politics interesting, was never popular with the masses, on the contrary, I was unpopular... bullied even, and although I do have leadership abilities (according to my chart), it doesn't seem so.

So my question is: How am I even going to have a powerful government position knowing all that?

I know that one must take the whole chart into consideration and I have, by giving summary of it, hence my asking.

You also have to look at other parts of your chart, like the 2nd house and what ties in with your Scorpio at the 10th House.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi, I wanted to ask you all a question to finally understand this, as it has me confused for so many years now...

So I have Scorpio in my 10th House, and a few fixed stars that show I can come before the public, am popular with the masses, can have powerful position in the government, know politics, yet I attract dangerous enemies and can die a violent death.

Knowing this, I am unsure if this really ties in with me. I only finished high school (barely), never found politics interesting, was never popular with the masses, on the contrary, I was unpopular... bullied even, and although I do have leadership abilities (according to my chart), it doesn't seem so.

So my question is: How am I even going to have a powerful government position knowing all that?

I know that one must take the whole chart into consideration and I have, by giving summary of it, hence my asking.
It sounds like there are two opposing forces clashing.

And I wonder. If you never found politics to be of interest how is the idea of "powerful government position" in any way realistic?

But, if you insist to have a political career then you can mold your Self over the years with meditative practices, effectively changing your natal configuration, so to speak. For this to happen you need to have a clear understanding what you are, what you want to be and the way to make it be. In other words, know thyself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back