Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1619: Dream of being in hell and feeling real pain

It's either an enemy attack or an unconscious fear/hangup you have which got manifested in a dream. It's important to deprogram yourself from xianity. By referring to a fake entity as a capitalized "god" or someone called "devil" shows you still have xian programming. Read the exposing christianity website https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

And read the main JoS website too, if you haven't already:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

By the way, in this forum/organization we know:

1. Satan is an ancient Pagan God, the creator of humanity and not "evil", but a positive being
  2. The enemy fake jewish god jewhova doesn't exist
  3. The xian version of "hell" doesn't exist. What we commonly refer to as hell is a beautiful planet in the Orion constellation where Satan and the Gods/Demons live.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is this Dream or Vision from Christian God or the Devil? Is it a warning of some sort?

More than likely it is a manifestation of enemy programming or an enemy attack. The enemy will often try to scare people away when they come to this path through any means and this includes nightmares. Make sure you are cleaning your Aura regularly and doing Aura of protection daily. It also would be good to do returning curses when able.

- Dreams are the most powerful method of influencing someone. During sleep is when the mind is most open but very susceptible to intrusion. Whatever you experience stays in your subconscious and influences your everyday actions.

- Your dreams sounds very much like an astral attack done in effort to instill fear and doubts in you. We've all experienced these. Sometimes, before falling asleep, you can actually feel when an attack is forthcoming.

- As you open up your soul, your mind will pick up on negative energies from people that dislike and hold resentment for you. This would also be a possible cause of negative dreams.

- Always, and I cannot stress this enough, clean your being with intense white-gold light daily.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is this Dream or Vision from Christian God or the Devil? Is it a warning of some sort?

It could be from trauma, the devil will not try to harm you or scare you in anyway. I have been dealing with voices of the enemy for the past year and they have given me many weird dreams before so I’m deciding to fight back and do destruction rituals and learn how to fight back also I’m currently doing my full to new moon banishing ritual so I hope this might help you.
🙂

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back