Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1618: what does this symbol mean

I associate it with a placeholder or the omission of a statement.

Find out what the meaning of the symbol is and then decide if you want such a ring or not.

MiniMe3388 said:

Find out what the meaning of the symbol is and then decide if you want such a ring or not.

I can't find any explanation of this symbol online , But I interpreted it myself
And it is that 3 points express the 3 chakras that are above the heart chakra and 3 chakras that are below the heart chakra. As for this <>, it expresses the heart chakra.
But I am afraid that this symbol will be promoted by the Jews and they mean something specific by it, and its energy will be cursed as usual.

Stolas216 said:
MiniMe3388 said:

I can't find any explanation of this symbol online , But I interpreted it myself
And it is that 3 points express the 3 chakras that are above the heart chakra and 3 chakras that are below the heart chakra. As for this <>, it expresses the heart chakra.
But I am afraid that this symbol will be promoted by the Jews and they mean something specific by it, and its energy will be cursed as usual.

If you are not sure of the meaning of a particular sign then it is better just not to wear it.

Instead, you can have a ring with a sign that is satanic but at the same time is safe enough that you won't have problems. For example, you can have a ring that has the infinity sign "8".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back