Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1617: Spiritual or Material Square to improve our physical body?

AskSatanOperator

If we want to use a planetary square to improve ourselves and out bodies physically for things like weight loss and muscle gain then what type of square should we use? should it be a material or spiritual square? also should we focus on our chart ruler planet for this type of working since it rules our body?

You should do a material square.

Use material Jupiter Square to gain weight, Mars and or Sun Square to help burn away fat, Mars to gain muscle and Venus to make yourself beautiful in a sense, or just simply raise your Venusian energies. As Venus rules beauty, Sun Charisma and Mars aggressiveness (tho, do be careful!).

Use positive affirmations, you don't want the energy to take the easier route and cause you problems because you failed to use the right affirmation.

In conclusion, material Mars Square for gaining muscle or losing weight through exercise and material Jupiter Square for gaining weight.

I hope this helps!

But since the spiritual and material realms are connected it is also correct to do a spiritual square to achieve material change. I always prefer spiritual square for purposes related to personal health and other such attributes because that way I have a permanent spiritual imprint on my soul.

I use spiritual based on what HPS Maxine had listed as spiritual uses of the square. I have had good results from this, but I know people who had results from the material as well.

I am not sure what the difference is between the two formats of the square itself, in regards to the shape, but this may influence the result, besides the mantra itself (which involves either svaha or nama on the end).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back