Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1615: a very important spiritual question

I have answered this before. In short, it's corrupted and has self-destructive Right-Hand Path teachings, much like mainstream Hinduism (it doesn't teach you anything about becoming an individual, independent God of your own and unlocking your latent powers like Satanism does, but it teaches working like a slave and sacrificing yourself for others, dissolving your individual self, slavishly worshiping an external being, loving everyone e.t.c. just like xianity or other enemy religions).

Shadowmage said:
AskSatanOperator said:
Satan has revealed himself in texts such as the Al-Jilwah and the Bhagavad Gita.

The Bhagavad Gita has nothing to do with Satan. It's in fact an enemy corruption, it teaches pacifistic bullshit and self denial, much like xianity. It's 100% enemy false teachings and have nothing to do with Satanism or Satan. It was written by members of enemy religious sects, possibly influenced by Buddhists or Jains, as it has teachings similar to them.

Krishna is also not Satan, but a jewsus-like figure, possibly an enemy thoughtform.

Shadowmage said:
existentialcrisis said:
If you consider it a pacifist book then I think you have read a corruption or you missed the point entirely.

https://www.yogapedia.com/2/6431/lineage/bhagavad-gita/gandhi-and-the-gita

Ghandi, the Gita and Non-Violence
In the Bhagavad Gita, ahimsa is listed as the first and most important virtue. As a peacekeeping spiritual and political activist, the path of non-violence was at the heart of Gandhi's teachings. Ahimsa is an unconditional love for one's self, for others, and for all living beings on the planet. Gandhi walked the path of ahimsa every single day – even in the most dark and dismal situations. This is the message of non-violence from which Gandhi based his teachings.

The excerpt below is from the introduction to chapter one of the Bhagavad Gita, Eknath Easwaran's translation:

Mahatma Gandhi, who based his daily life on the Gita from his twenties on, felt it would be impossible to live the kind of life taught in the Gita and still engage in violence. To argue that the Gita condones violence, he said, was to give importance only to its opening verses – its preface, so to speak – and ignore the scripture itself

You can see clearly that this pacifist BS influenced Gandhi. That's where he got his ideology from. This is no different than xianity.

You can also see other Right-Hand Path teachings there: working like a slave without expecting a reward (this is called karma yoga), focusing on Krishna and slavishly worshiping him (bhakti yoga). Need I to remind you that Satanism stands against all that crap? From Bhagavad Gita chapter 5, Easwaran translation:

10 Those who surrender to Brahman all selfish
attachments
are like the leaf of a lotus floating
clean and dry in water. Sin cannot touch them.
11 Renouncing their selfsh attachments, those who
follow the path of service work with body, senses,
and mind for the sake of self-purification.
12 Those whose consciousness is unified abandon
all attachment to the results of action
and attain
supreme peace. But those whose desires are
fragmented, who are selfishly attached to the results
of their work
, are bound in everything they do.

From chapter 16:

2 Do not get angry or
harm any living creature, but be compassionate
and gentle; show good will to all

If you told me that the above are quotes from the New Testament of the Buybull or the Dhammapada and I hadn't read them, I would believe you, because the teachings are the same. They are all about being a selfless zombie who is supposedly happy, not a proud, strong warrior

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back