Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1608: Someone sacrificing on my behalf, what can I do? (Feast of Sacrifice)

AskSatanOperator

I was born and raised in a Muslim family, as you know, Eid al-Adha (Feast of Sacrifice) is near. my father sacrifices for me. And the sacrifice is a big ram, and they're going to rub its blood on my forehead. It is an act of worship, an act on their frequency.

What can I do to be unaffected or minimally affected in this process?

Do an FRTR and visualize the letters/energy sent from that smear dissipating (or imagine the jewish energy from Eid in general collapsing/dying as it is raised), then use AUM or VISUDDHI x 30 to cleanse yourself, particularly your Third Eye.

Do Andras or Azazel's Ritual to counter this.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was born and raised in a Muslim family, as you know, Eid al-Adha (Feast of Sacrifice) is near. my father sacrifices for me. And the sacrifice is a big ram, and they're going to rub its blood on my forehead. It is an act of worship, an act on their frequency.

What can I do to be unaffected or minimally affected in this process?

There are few steps to stop this:
1_Find someone that is really poor
2_Go to your father and ask him to give you the money he is going to spend on that animal for you because your friend is poor and is having hard times
3_Give the money to the poor person
4_This may not work if you are rich

Act like you're terrified of blood. convince them that blood makes you squirmish, and thar it makes you sick.

If you're old enough, do whatever is in your power to stay the fuck away from these kinds of sub humans, buy your own house, your car, get a job. Do anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back