Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1600: Omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence

AskSatanOperator

I read somewhere(both in and out of jos) that certain gods were omniscient, Omnipresent and omnipresent all at once. I was wondering after we achieve magnum opus, can we become all three too,what are the ways to do this and if not, why can't we? Also, what are the ways to advance further after achieving the third level of magnum opus?

AskSatanOperator said:
I read somewhere(both in and out of jos) that certain gods were omniscient, Omnipresent and omnipresent all at once

I'm quite certain that you read it outside of JoS because the JoS categorically denies such thing. The JoS doesn't mention it anywhere, however, HP Maxine, the main author of most of articles on JoS, has said in the posts in Yahoo Groups that the Gods are neither of those three.

For a simple reason: these 3 are absolutes and there are no absolutes in nature. They imply that you can reach a point where there is no further advancement, and which is very boring.

If you knew everything and were able to do everything, then life would lose its meaning and purpose, since it's about always learning new things and growing in power and wisdom. You can't reach absolute power or knowledge, but you will keep advancing in these, even after you complete the Magnum Opus.

As for omnipresence, unless you mean it in an allegorical or limited way, there isn't such thing literally. You can develop psychic powers where you can be at 2 or 3 different places at once, and you can project astrally to the farthest reaches of the universe, but not literally be everywhere.

AskSatanOperator said:
Also, what are the ways to advance further after achieving the third level of magnum opus?

If you mean the preliminary exercises on JoS, they aren't even the main Magnum Opus exercises. The Magnum Opus formula hasn't been given yet, and it has many more than just 3 steps.

Satan knows more than other gods. He knows the most in the universe, but there is no omniscience.
There is no omnipotent.
As for omnipresence, well sort of, but no. There are some things that is omnipresence (like laws and the source of all), but no, a god is not omnipresence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back