Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1598: I'm definitely crazy

AskSatanOperator

I started pretending to be someone else. I always hated my image so I was always pretending to be a pretty girl, I pretend to be a pretty girl that I saw, when I imagine scenarios in my head so I get to sleep faster, in my everyday life, every time I remember myself I think of the pretty girl so my brain thinks I am her.

Mimicking people you look up to and eventually becoming like them is not a bad thing in itself. It's what children do when they're growing. But it can be taken too far and form a dissociative disorder. I would say, learn how to carry yourself with confidence or any other quality you find attractive in that girl, but forming a fictitious identity of yourself can be dangerous for mental health, as any time you see your reflection, the image in your mind is shattered, which can only lead to worsening mental health.

You can't pretend to be someone you're not. Focus on your best qualities in your appearance and practice positive thinking every day. Work on accepting and loving yourself. Starting magic work will help you do that.

Take daily care of your appearance, health, sleep and on your spiritual development - this will help you feel better about yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back