Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1592: What year do we live in?

AskSatanOperator

So as a Satanist what year do we live in? How many months there are, and how long are these months? Should we follow an already existing calendar like the yazidi?

Or may I ask, what year should we live in, how many months should there are be, and how long these months should last, if we want an accurate calendar?

AskSatanOperator said:
So as a Satanist what year do we live in? How many months there are, and how long are these months? Should we follow an already existing calendar like the yazidi?

Or may I ask, what year should we live in, how many months should there are be, and how long these months should last, if we want an accurate calendar?

"However, scientific theory and postulation in regards to what "Date" it actually is today, is unclear, since, our history basically has been confounded by jewish science on the axis of the 6000 Year Torah of the Jews"

Source - "Hollow Earth, Ancient Calendar, Subterranean Aliens And Civilizations" by HPHC
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18314

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back