Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1589: I don't know what I'm missing, why am I so?

AskSatanOperator

You say that in order to be successful you have to have a strong Solar chakra, purity of soul..., but I observe people who are far from Satanism and yet they are quite successful, in my opinion, at least these people are not hungry, they have jobs and comfort at home. They have no worries about what they will eat tomorrow, unlike me, when I am hungry for many foods and uncomfortable with the lack of good clothes. They don't do meditation and yet they are in better material shape than I am. So maybe something else is at work here? I'm not young anymore, my life is miserable, and it's hard for me to even do any spiritual practices, because bitter thoughts are always weighing down my miserable soul and taking away my energy. My energy is just stolen and wasted.

It is morally difficult for me to perform rituals for material blessings I have never had material wealth in my life. I don't know what material prosperity is. I have always had a complicated life, and everyone tells me that I am a complicated person, but I don't understand why I am a complicated person. Maybe I'm talentless.
I participate in general rituals, but I don't believe it will help me personally, I find it very hard to believe…

Those people who are brought up with more wealth and are more wealthier than you, have just that basis. What they lack is indeed a will to succes. The enemy always portrays that if you have money and status like with degenerate examples like Andrew tate, that that's a end goal. Which it is not! Status really is spiritual, it's who YOU are as a man or woman. My upbringing also wasn't easy. I now have a friend who clearly lacks discipline and was always spoiled in his life. His daddy even payed a house for him to live in and mortgage payed as well. Your hardships and your low self image is no surprise. I had been through that as well. What you need right know is a sense of purpose and direction. Are you a man or a woman? Start with lifting weights and become the best version of yourself. Forget about any warfare rituals and start with some simple meditations you can do everyday, building aop, cleaning the aura, and my advice is the candle flame meditation. Just keep it basic and focus on doing meditations that empower the soul. With lifting weights, do Powerlifting. Design your own personalised program. I would recommend on top off all to study the law off assumption and learn to control your thoughts to become a happy and fulfilled individual. Good luck, and if there are any questions left, feel free to ask me anytime!!! ;)

The fact that there are people who don't do power meditation and are rich doesn't contradict that, since:

1. There are other ways to develop your solar chakra
    and
  2. Astrological influences can also determine the strength of your solar chakra and whether someone attracts money or not

Some people are simply born with a strong solar chakra. Not all people are the same in spiritual strength.

Some people are rich because they have fortunate placements in their natal chart, while others have bad planetary configurations that cause them to be poor, and it's very hard to overcome them (but it still can be done, with a lot of patience and perserverance).

To attract money, you should set aside some of your time to perform a magickal working. During this time you should:

1. Suspend all disbelief
  2. Try to see yourself as a rich person, ignoring your current situation. Imagine yourself being rich and having zero financial problems, but being free to enjoy whatever you want

These 2 are very important: to get money you need to plant the idea that you're rich in your mind before it manifests on the physical plane and feel successful and carefree just like you would if you were rich. Also try to stop speaking badly about yourself, such as saying "my miserable soul". Love yourself and care for yourself.

AskSatanOperator said:
You say that in order to be successful you have to have a strong Solar chakra, purity of soul..., but I observe people who are far from Satanism and yet they are quite successful, in my opinion, at least these people are not hungry, they have jobs and comfort at home. They have no worries about what they will eat tomorrow, unlike me, when I am hungry for many foods and uncomfortable with the lack of good clothes. They don't do meditation and yet they are in better material shape than I am. So maybe something else is at work here?

The may be many reasons as to why people who do not meditate are wealthy. I believe that the major reason why such people are wealthy is due to beneficial astrological placements.

You have looked at one end of the spectrum. You should also look at the other end of the spectrum. There are many people who do not meditate and are poor in health and/or wealth. They vastly outnumber the people who do not meditate and are healthy by a ratio of 100:1. Perhaps, more.

So maybe something else is at work here? I'm not young anymore, my life is miserable, and it's hard for me to even do any spiritual practices, because bitter thoughts are always weighing down my miserable soul and taking away my energy.

A person who meditates will see an increase in wealth whether they are poor or rich without fail. Such a case where proper meditation over a variable time period corresponding to karmic and astrological state of a person not yielding result is absolutely impossible. All of this process of meditation increasing the general wealth of a person is based on science.

Even if you are not able to see the actual manifestation of your work for now, know that progress from meditation is surely being added to to your soul.

I recall reading a sermon by HP HoodedCobra666 where an example of a farmer and seed was given. The sentences afterwards are my own interpretation of that example. The farmer does not keep uprooting the seed after it has been sown to check how much it has grown to be a plant. Instead, he adds water to it everyday with patience knowing that the water added to it daily will surely help the seed grow to be a mature plant. Slowly but surely, the seed grows into a plant that it was meant to be and expected to be without fail.

Of course, there may be mishap and the plant may die in the middle of the growing process due to external circumstances such as harmful insects or wildlife. The important thing to be noted is not the plant dying but firm belief of the farmer in the knowledge that for every seed watered, a plant will come out of it without fail. The farmer may not see the change directly happening. However, he is 100% confident that a plant will surely arise from a seed if proper effort is put into it by him. Effort put will always yield result even if you may not be able to measure or see the happening changes.

Meditation is based on a similar principle. You may not see the direct change brought upon by meditation. However, be rest assured in the fact that every amount of meditation that you do is surely changing something inside and outside you. You may not be able to directly see or measure the change. However, be consistent with your meditation effort and you will surely see the change after a certain time period.

The important thing is to be consistent with confidence in that fact. Never skip a single day of your meditation.

My energy is just stolen and wasted.

You are sabotaging your own spiritual workings with this belief. Your energy was never stolen by anyone.
However, it may have been wasted. Wasted not by other external factors but by your own self affirmation that it has been wasted. Immediately detach yourself from this line of thinking.

Do daily affirmations after you wake up and before you sleep nine times -

" All of my meditation and spiritual practices bring intended results to me in a safe, healthy and positive manner for me. I have now firm belief in myself and in my spiritual workings, now and forever. "

Do this for 18 days or more if you feel the need to do so. Also, do a nauthiz working to bring stability to yourself at an appropriate date. I recall reading somewhere the importance of a stable earth characteristics for attracting wealth.

Immediately start doing a freeing the soul working before any spiritual workings if you have been having financial problems for a long period of time. Spiritual workings without freeing the soul workings may not be a good use of time. Therefore, prioritize freeing the soul working before any wealth working in this case.

It is morally difficult for me to perform rituals for material blessings I have never had material wealth in my life. I don't know what material prosperity is. I have always had a complicated life, and everyone tells me that I am a complicated person, but I don't understand why I am a complicated person. Maybe I'm talentless.
I participate in general rituals, but I don't believe it will help me personally, I find it very hard to believe…

Just imagine that you you are materially fulfilled during and after affirmations. It does not matter if the past you never had any material wealth or had a complicated life. What's more important is to invoke the sense of material fulfillment within you through imagination and affirmations.

General rituals may nor bring drastic change but they add to your life steadily.

In general, do not skip any spiritual practices if the said practices do not bring immediate visible changes. Be consistent with confidence. Also, do not forget the importance of freeing the soul working if you have been having financial problems for a long period of time. Doing it is very important if the condition holds true for you.

AskSatanOperator said:
You say that in order to be successful you have to have a strong Solar chakra, purity of soul..., but I observe people who are far from Satanism and yet they are quite successful, in my opinion, at least these people are not hungry, they have jobs and comfort at home. They have no worries about what they will eat tomorrow, unlike me, when I am hungry for many foods and uncomfortable with the lack of good clothes. They don't do meditation and yet they are in better material shape than I am. So maybe something else is at work here? I'm not young anymore, my life is miserable, and it's hard for me to even do any spiritual practices, because bitter thoughts are always weighing down my miserable soul and taking away my energy. My energy is just stolen and wasted.

Probably these people have something in their natal chart, or they also had a complicated life and only now are having the results of their efforts, it's hard to talk about the life of others when you don't know exactly what they went through or are going through.
The effects of meditations, works...etc, don't happen instantly, many people are working on the same problem for a long time because they know that in the future they will have the results. Cleansing and protection help a lot, if you have time set up a meditation routine and start, in the beginning it can be difficult because the body is not used to it, but don't stop for anything. Here in Jos there is a lot of knowledge and you can solve your problems by applying it, but you have to want it and have faith that it will happen, negative thoughts can interfere. Yes, things are hard and we should try to solve as much as possible, you are not alone, ask the gods for help if you need it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back