Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1581: What do you think of Omnism as spiritual satanists?

Lol, this is just New Age/New World Order Universalism, exactly that the globalists want: to replace all religions with one global religion that carries elements from all religions.

It should be obvious for someone who has read the JoS that we don't accept that BS, since:

• Xianity and the Abrahamic religions are just jewish hoaxes and not legitimate religions. They have stolen everything from previous ones and they have nothing true or useful in them.
  • Even other, non-Abrahamic Right-Hand Path religions are corrupted and have often suicidal teachings, like xianity: Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism as examples. They have nothing useful in them either, except maybe some Mantras that can be used for magick.

The website you mentioned doesn't say that, but I suspect that they are also the "tolerance police": they will attack you if you say anything bad about xianity or any other Abrahamic religion or expose their crimes, therefore aligning themselves with the enemy. I have seen many people who have this mindset and believe that every religion holds a fragment of the truth (although they don't call themselves "omnists"), and nearly every single one is a huge moralfaggot who will attack you and defend xianity in a knee-jerk way if you say anything bad about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnism
Omnism is the respect of or belief in all religions with their gods or lack thereof.
Why would an SS believe in or respect Jewish filth?

You can't realy learn any valuable thing from these corrupted religions.
If we would take Omnism, as seeking and learning anceint religions (with a massive background knowledge), it is okay, and actually good..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back