Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1562: Ancient Civilization were full of Semetic Gods.

AskSatanOperator

Osiris haved Skull,Semetic Genetic.
Main God of Egypt,Aryan Civilization.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6SUC3Cb01Otm36pDRosdT6w82XjAXDPKO3xxxZYx4v4NMYIP7Y76DZ2ptJMpTIVwgve4&usqp=CAU

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wi
kipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg/800px-Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg.png

Enki,Sumerian God,Semetic,haved Triangle Head like me.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0d/Copia_de_Enki.jpg

Even Rare Greek Paintings,haved Rare Heads.

Swaruu.

https://swaruu.org/en/swaruu

That Say that they are Annunaki,says that Semetic Genetics,were Lyrans,but from
Another Planet,and they were All,humans,lyrans.

Ashayana Deane says that Annunaki Are Mutated Lyrans,much more Lyrans,the Nephilim,that
Teached Caduceus Khechari Mudra Vagus Nerve Ascension to Humans.

The Semetic,even were Gods like Osiris.Savitri Devi haved Semetic Nose.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.quotesgram.com%2Fimg%2F80%2F47%2F1488225573-LightningAndTheSun.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=3031f29ca724005b156a7d4a743027b2ac28424a2c84dd3b05174ce7bd4a625b&ipo=images

Akenatón,Semetic Human.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/20/a5/1f20a56fdd16e1da39a5e65c38e8de72.jpg

I have Triangle,Head and i am not a Jew,and i have Nordic Face,Nordic Skull,except Triangle Head backwards,and Athletic Aryan Body,except subcutaneus Fat,and nowdays exist genetic modification.

And this Genetic Triangle Head,were White Skined,Gods in Sumer.

>"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color"
- [Rig Veda 3]

Hitler invented that All Aryans were Round Head,when they Were Rare Heads Aryans Gods,in all Pagan Civilizations.

The summerian carved a triangular sahped hat and you assume that their head were triangular?

You should stay away from any website that says their are making transcript from any ET. This is from the jews ET.

Here at JoS we believe Semites existed before Jews and there is strong evidence due to Jewish genocide of the Middle East. That they hijacked the Semitic name to appropriate it and seem Gentile.

Jews often blend in and act Gentile for subversive i.e. judeo-bolshevik communist duty.

It's kinda similar to Ashekanazi. It may be possible this term was hijacked from the German origin and originally meant German going Eastward towards the Eastern nations like Russia or Baltic nations.

Sheer fact is the jew has a habit of lifting terms from other civilizations cause it sounds cool and makes them pass off as Gentile. For example how Hebrew comes from Ibaru the Egyptian Priestly class. Or for example Jew itself is the highest rank for a Egyptian Priest in consideration of Yew/Jew; Yew being the tree of England and the famous Longbows several generations later. In fact the British should stop being cucks and accept their ties with Egypt as many British archaeologist are scared of telling the World that Druidic/Celtic people are extremely close to Egyptian Pharonic and Priestly class of people.

And those websites explain Semetism as being we wuz all one 'n' sheit together. It seems like grey/reptilian logic perhaps even hostile thought either hostile extra-terrestrials promoting anti-humanity by being together and one 'n' sheit. Or simply promoting hatred through the backdoor for subversion of the Planet. People really gotta stop paying attention to aliens who state shit like disarm the nukes, nukes be bad 'n' sheit. Or guns and violence is bad 'n' sheit.

There is no Semetism of the jews. Like I said it's very possible Semetic is a Middle Eastern tribe or group of people whom opposed the jews and the jews were lucky enough to massacre them like many Middle Eastern, look at the bible like Jebusites or Midianites, especially Aryan tribes of people or Arabian people whom associated with "Amalekian" people. And they lifted the name to erase historical data or keep people from investigating further.

I suggest O.P. you study JoS and especially kaballah exposed and studying the historical lifting of information transmogrified for kosher consumption. All the Ancient tribes and people of Gentility speak of sources and other civilizations cross-referencing with each other. But the jew doesn't do that in fact in many cases outright states we stole it from the Greeks and discovered later with our agents it was found in Syria with their Gods so we subverted them to and twisted them up till they put a sword among each other, lolz kekeke goy shit.

While we Gentiles peacefully, Qibballah-style, interacted with people. Everyone states the jews acted like a bunch of ghetto thug wannabes up everyones ass and incessantly kvetching non-stop.

Like I said Semite might very well be originally Aryan and or mix-raced people whom interacted with certain Aryans during the downfall of mankind and the loss of Eugenic racial hygiene and thus a group of people in the Middle East became the new Semites and then the jews with their massacres and hijacking and dumbing people down instituted themselves as not the )))original((( Semites but as the one and only historical (((Semites))).

I highly doubt jews are even semitic they just concocted fake information to make themselves Semitic.

Not )))Semite(((, No, (((Semite))).

Gear88 said:
Here at JoS we believe Semites existed before Jews and there is strong evidence due to Jewish genocide of the Middle East. That they hijacked the Semitic name to appropriate it and seem Gentile.

Jews often blend in and act Gentile for subversive i.e. judeo-bolshevik communist duty.

It's kinda similar to Ashekanazi. It may be possible this term was hijacked from the German origin and originally meant German going Eastward towards the Eastern nations like Russia or Baltic nations.

Sheer fact is the jew has a habit of lifting terms from other civilizations cause it sounds cool and makes them pass off as Gentile. For example how Hebrew comes from Ibaru the Egyptian Priestly class. Or for example Jew itself is the highest rank for a Egyptian Priest in consideration of Yew/Jew; Yew being the tree of England and the famous Longbows several generations later. In fact the British should stop being cucks and accept their ties with Egypt as many British archaeologist are scared of telling the World that Druidic/Celtic people are extremely close to Egyptian Pharonic and Priestly class of people.

And those websites explain Semetism as being we wuz all one 'n' sheit together. It seems like grey/reptilian logic perhaps even hostile thought either hostile extra-terrestrials promoting anti-humanity by being together and one 'n' sheit. Or simply promoting hatred through the backdoor for subversion of the Planet. People really gotta stop paying attention to aliens who state shit like disarm the nukes, nukes be bad 'n' sheit. Or guns and violence is bad 'n' sheit.

There is no Semetism of the jews. Like I said it's very possible Semetic is a Middle Eastern tribe or group of people whom opposed the jews and the jews were lucky enough to massacre them like many Middle Eastern, look at the bible like Jebusites or Midianites, especially Aryan tribes of people or Arabian people whom associated with "Amalekian" people. And they lifted the name to erase historical data or keep people from investigating further.

I suggest O.P. you study JoS and especially kaballah exposed and studying the historical lifting of information transmogrified for kosher consumption. All the Ancient tribes and people of Gentility speak of sources and other civilizations cross-referencing with each other. But the jew doesn't do that in fact in many cases outright states we stole it from the Greeks and discovered later with our agents it was found in Syria with their Gods so we subverted them to and twisted them up till they put a sword among each other, lolz kekeke goy shit.

While we Gentiles peacefully, Qibballah-style, interacted with people. Everyone states the jews acted like a bunch of ghetto thug wannabes up everyones ass and incessantly kvetching non-stop.

Like I said Semite might very well be originally Aryan and or mix-raced people whom interacted with certain Aryans during the downfall of mankind and the loss of Eugenic racial hygiene and thus a group of people in the Middle East became the new Semites and then the jews with their massacres and hijacking and dumbing people down instituted themselves as not the )))original((( Semites but as the one and only historical (((Semites))).

I highly doubt jews are even semitic they just concocted fake information to make themselves Semitic.

Not )))Semite(((, No, (((Semite))).

Good grief, this just comes to show LITERALLY how much the Kikes stole and perverted! Having studied Jewish theology (as well as Christian theology), none of their culture "made sense" or seemed "original". Especially names ending with "el".

About the Ashkenazi, I always felt that the entire "bergs" or "stein" were all Germanic in origin, and there's still Gentile Germans with the "berg" in their names. I can't stand how everyone around me refers to them as "muh Jewish name".

They really ARE infiltrators! They failed to do it with China via the Kaifeng Jewish community, but they still got their way with the Christianization of the Kuomintang and the eventual rise of communist China.

From what I read about the China situation, they apparently claim that the Hui Muslim population has Jewish descent, doesn't surprise me - since many converted to Islam and became part of the Hui population. Via Islam and Communism the kikes got their way with China. I must stress though, the entire "Huis are Jewish in origin" are coming from Jewish authors, and I am yet to delve deep as to whether that's true or just another part of the entire "Am I Jewish" attack on Gentile populations......... :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

Are Aryans the blonde haired and blue eyed humans/nordics? All over the internet I see people from Iran trying to claim Aryan and even Indians? I’m aware The Aryans migrated to India and they brought their culture to india in which Hinduism was born but who where these Ancient Aryans? Where they blonde haired blue eyed people? When one does research on the Ancient Aryans it claims that Aryans are in fact the Iranian people and that Aryan means noble one not Nordic? I my first thought is that this info is being corrupted my Jews!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back