Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1554: pregnancy

AskSatanOperator

I want to program my aura to never get pregnant. I am really afraid of that and I am sure I don't want children. What affirmation could I make to be healthy and not because of some problem in my uterus or something.

AskSatanOperator said:
I want to program my aura to never get pregnant. I am really afraid of that and I am sure I don't want children. What affirmation could I make to be healthy and not because of some problem in my uterus or something.

Just tell your husband to wear condom

Hello,
You cannot safely program your aura to never have children without something adverse happening to your mind or body.
There are many types of contraceptives and procedures that are or near 100% effective and with little to no impact/risk to your health. Be sure to do your research on each method and the pros/cons of sterilization.

Perhaps a female member can provide more info and counsel on this.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:

AskSatanOperator said:

To prevent unwanted pregnancy you must take into consideration the use of contraception.

Condoms - protect against unwanted pregnancy as well as sexually transmitted diseases. It is best to buy condoms from pharmacies because they are stored in better conditions.
Birth control pills can also work well. They should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.

Sexual intercourse is something at the moment one has to compromise on it seems. It feels way better for both persons without a condom but many studies show that birth control can really affect a woman in a negative way and if one isn't just having sex with a partner they trust and care about then the threat of catching a disease is there too.

Programming ones soul/aura not to get pregnant seems probable but also seems like a difficult task that can have negative consequences if not done correctly like becoming infertile. It's not going to be like an off and on switch if one goes thru this in a spiritual manner.

Best case scenario for most people is to use contraception if one doesn't wish to get pregnant.

You could use something like "I am always completely free of [unwanted] pregnancy in a safe, healthy, positive way."

Don't skip physical precautions like contraception, but it makes sense to build additional spiritual protection against something you don't want to experience. It could manifest in good luck like condoms NOT breaking, nothing interfering with hormonal contraceptives, not attracting rapists, etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back