Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1542: Coping with ritual schedules

AskSatanOperator

I hope this doesn't come off as offensive but I can't imagine most people with a job or any kind of life participating 100% in the warfare schedules. An RTR a day is a given and a daily god ritual is preferred, something which I don't do as often as I'd like as I have way too much going on. So aside from 3-4 hours JUST meditations and yoga, if we disregard ongoing magickal workings or other things, raising energy, doing an RTR, and cleaning is like an hour on top of that. Then a warfare schedule drops and you are supposed to do 3 extra rituals and somehow find the time and energy to accommodate that into your day.

I timed myself today, it took me an extra 2 hours, which is fine, i go to extremes anyway and can make it work one way or another, but I can't imagine i'm the only one dealing with this. So what is the solution? Is there a ritual to prioritize over others? Can I skip the RTR and just focus on the schedule?

13-20 minutes for the FRTR, 10-30 min for the extra rituals.

Most of the extra rituals even say "Vibrate these Runes in a short version [ie, do not draw the runic vibration on a very big breath, especially for those who are new and can't do that many vibrations]."

Do what you can, I don't think it's much to do these rituals. I find the cleaning to be more time consuming.

216 vibrations, returning curses, individual chakra cleaning, programming sun energy all these things are ideal. but even this can be shortened down to the bare minimum. with this every so often [Deep cleaning- JG lydia] https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

also you can program the sun energy to constantly and continuously clean your energy, so that you great a thoughtform which passively cleans your energy.

long story short if you are taking so long to do your rituals that you are contemplating not doing some of the rituals, then don't take so long doing the rituals.

AskSatanOperator said:
I hope this doesn't come off as offensive but I can't imagine most people with a job or any kind of life participating 100% in the warfare schedules. An RTR a day is a given and a daily god ritual is preferred, something which I don't do as often as I'd like as I have way too much going on. So aside from 3-4 hours JUST meditations and yoga, if we disregard ongoing magickal workings or other things, raising energy, doing an RTR, and cleaning is like an hour on top of that. Then a warfare schedule drops and you are supposed to do 3 extra rituals and somehow find the time and energy to accommodate that into your day.

I timed myself today, it took me an extra 2 hours, which is fine, i go to extremes anyway and can make it work one way or another, but I can't imagine i'm the only one dealing with this. So what is the solution? Is there a ritual to prioritize over others? Can I skip the RTR and just focus on the schedule?

You can do shorter vibrations, less repetitions, skip a day when you participated on let's say 3-4 previous ones and feel a bit down, and overall, you can adjust your vibrations to not be extremely long but shorter. All of this will contribute to you faring far easier through the schedules. One has to also know their limits and work within these, maybe slightly push, but not too much.

F-RTR can be done 27-45 rep range. Which is about 14-22 minutes.

HP.Cobra recommended a few years ago that 27-45 is the minimum we should do. We can do higher and I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we can do lower like 1, 3, 9, 18 - 27. As the enemy is powered down.

For now 27-45 rep range that is 9 x 3 - 9 x 5 rep range. You can also do simply 1 or 3 rep ranges as well. It feels incredibly short and you might be surprised just how quickly you do it within 2-3 minutes or less.

Overall a full FATSJD ritual should be about 18-22-25 minutes? Maybe less with rote memory and finally the God rituals are really short in some cases 2-3 minutes 4 minutes maybe?

I think once you got everything good maybe nearing 20 minutes. Current rituals are lesser than the multi-RTR we did in the past which were time consuming in fact the original release a few summers ago of the Ancient Greek, Demonic Authority RTR took a while about 12 minutes for me to do it. It takes about 10 minutes and trained maybe shave a minute or two off. The paragraphs of repetition kinda like the 72NoG. Some rituals are more annoying than others; others are much easier.

Current RTR schedule is more manageable for many. We've condensed the RTR to a total major strike. But that doesn't mean other RTRs are useless or go away. In fact they can be used like our use of the 72NoG sometime ago and we've used prior RTR on top of FATSJD.

Ancient Africa said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

You can do shorter vibrations, less repetitions, skip a day when you participated on let's say 3-4 previous ones and feel a bit down, and overall, you can adjust your vibrations to not be extremely long but shorter. All of this will contribute to you faring far easier through the schedules. One has to also know their limits and work within these, maybe slightly push, but not too much.

I did rituals in the thousands for two months without cleaning and all of a sudden i came under extreme spiritual attack.It made me want to completely stop because it was overwhelming. How do i overcome this?
My neves and my emotional body cannot handle it.
I need to know because feels REALLY serious and i don't like the feeling.

Try deep cleaning surjaye or raum x111 reps combinded with returning curses 1&2.

Also do less warfare, until you are fine again, you probably did overwealm your body.

Ancient Africa said:

You have to be cleaning and protecting yourself very well when doing warfare. We have to clean ourselves to advance as well, but this is especially true with warfare.

Read this example for a strong AOP: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=388765#p388765

The point of doing a ritual is not to do as many as possible but to do as many quality ones as you can. I have no idea how anyone can do a few hundred rituals in 2 months, let alone thousands, but they can't be rituals of any real quality.

Focus on doing them to the best of your ability, not rushing through them.

Please take precautions when doing warfare, this is emphasised on every ritual page.

Gear88 said:
F-RTR can be done 27-45 rep range. Which is about 14-22 minutes.

Overall a full FATSJD ritual should be about 18-22-25 minutes? Maybe less with rote memory and finally the God rituals are really short in some cases 2-3 minutes 4 minutes maybe?

This is too short. The greater the length of the vibrations, and the more focus and visualization, then the stronger the result will be. Doing a God ritual in 4 minutes means someone is rushing the runes and affirmations. When I do them, it takes me about 30 minutes, depending on the ritual.

Although the longer RTR's can be done with shorter vibrations, it shouldn't be seen as equal to longer ones, especially if someone barely focuses on them while chanting. I take my time on the FRTR and take about 25 minutes on this alone, not counting the other 2 associated rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back