Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1534: Greying prematurely?

AskSatanOperator

What really causes graying of hair prematurely and how can fix or correct it? It’s really embarrassing and alarming to have gray hairs and I’m not even in my 30s yet.

AskSatanOperator said:
What really causes graying of hair prematurely and how can fix or correct it? It’s really embarrassing and alarming to have gray hairs and I’m not even in my 30s yet.

Premature graying of hair can be caused by genetics, excess stress, melanin deficiency, etc.

Avoid stress and properly care for your hair. Eat a healthy diet - eat protein, zinc, vitamins A, C, E and Biotin.

AskSatanOperator said:

Seemingly you get grey in 30s 40s and 50s

If get it younger than that its called a certain term that i would need to look up.

They say stress causes it, although that could be a fable.

I will seek answers for this also :D :D :D

I think its only Just for men :eek:

AskSatanOperator said:
Since others are already suggesting remedies to you and since I have none of my own. I thought maybe, in the event that you can't reverse it or slow it down enough to your liking, that perhaps my perspective could give you some heart:

I do not find grey or white hair embarrassing at all, I find it beautiful in its own way and in some cases can be a positive indicator of experience and wisdom. Though aging doesn't always mean that, its merely incidental to it, after all.

I've had grey and white tinges in my hair as early as 14. I never gave it a concerned thought, but I did find it comical that others we're alarmed by it, as if my hair would fall off. It hasn't and I still have a full head of hair and now some of those people we're afraid of discoloration are now experiencing baldness anyways, so moot concern on their part.

There was this girl in college that would always cosplay and one of her outfits had a grey or white wig and I genuinely thought it looked good on her so I complimented her in between class hours and she took that well. Meaning even without a costume you can make white/grey hair work, even as a young person. Besides, everyone goes through this stage at one point or another in their life.

If someone approaches you and gives you a bad comment about your greying or white hair. Then their pre-occupation with you was probably never going to be above surface level stuff like your physical appearance.

Give yourself a peace of mind and try not to feel embarrassed by it, even if you find a way to alter the aging to your liking.

AskSatanOperator said:

Caused through astrology patterns and genetics

This is truly deep i do not have any experience about it but my advice is to perfom yoga

I once read H.P Kobra's post about yoga and He said that older women in their 60's who perform yoga are still youthful and beautiful than most of women in their 20's and 30's

Also you can do a 40 day ritual or a satanic square to fully remove it in your system

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back